Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case just keeps twisting and turning. However, from what I’ve been able to gather from the KK interview and other local news articles about the case, I think the general story goes like this:

Someone – likely KK – sets up the “anthony_shots” profile on IG using pictures of a real former male model named Victor Kowalski (name used because he’s given media interviews confirming this) to catfish young girls.
  • The “anthony_shots” profile also posted pictures of expensive sports cars and high-end shopping bags like Gucci & Prada to give the impression that he was rich and famous.
  • Ironically enough, Victor Kowalski is a real LE officer in Alaska and is married. He insisted he was not contacted by ISP about his picture being used in this profile and its connection to the case.
  • ISP has said unequivocally that Victor has no involvement in the case and had no knowledge his picture was being used by KK. Per Victor, he’s seen his modeling pictures used in many catfishing accounts.
  • KK gave a DNA sample to LE and in his interview, LE said a few times they genuinely believed he did not murder the girls. However, he was talking with Liberty on it the night before she died while she was at a sleepover at a friend’s house.
  • KK said he gave multiple people the password to the “anthony_shots” account and at least two other people used it. He said his father had it as well. There is an unconfirmed belief that he was trying to throw his father under the bus and throw suspicion at him because they have a very bad relationship. KK said his father has held a gun to his head and bragged about having sexual relations with a 17-year old and is generally a bad person.
  • KK was asked by LE who else had the password and KK said he didn’t know all of the people who did nor did he know if those he gave it to shared it with others. He said he used it to talk to young girls because he was lonely.
  • The night before she died at the sleepover, messages confirmed Liberty made plans to meet up with “anthony_shots” at the bridge the following day which was the day she died. KK said he never met up with her and was not at the bridge that day. LE seems to believe this.
So now the question is – where does RA fit in? I’m guessing that’s what the press conference is about. Occam’s Razor would tell me that either directly or through others who had it, RA had the password to the “anthony_shots” account and saw the messages about meeting on the bridge that day. Thus, he knew at least Libby would be there. I further believe that Libby didn’t want to go alone to meet someone she met online so she took Abby.

If the above is true, then I firmly believe that RA is the girls killer and KK is guilty of being a pedophile and recklessly endangering the girls by giving the password to others. The missing piece for me if RA is the killer is if or how he knows KK and how he got the password to the account.

There is virtually no other way he’d know the girls would be at the bridge that day unless he either saw it himself or someone else who had the password told him.
Wasn’t there something said about being able to get around quickly? Maybe one of them waiting in the red Jeep that might have existed… quickly could pick one of them up and be home pretty quick to change and leave.

The night before she died at the sleepover, messages confirmed Liberty made plans to meet up with “anthony_shots” at the bridge the following day which was the day she died. KK said he never met up with her and was not at the bridge that day. LE seems to believe this.

RSBM

I appreciate your analysis - and tend to agree with much of it. I had heard speculation before that Libby was planning to meet with A_S - but you seem to suggest “messages confirm this”.

Do you have a source? I hadn’t seen this.

Pharmacy tech. Big difference in education.
I’ve seen several MSM articles and they looked up his name & birthdate in state records to confirm he is a pharmacy tech.
Yes. I was a pharmacy tech for 20 years. Depending on the state requirements, you have no education or you can be certified - which means a lot of reading, studying, and passing a state board test.

uspect had blood on him he could have washed off in the creek. Cloths? Either he planned it and brought other cloths to change into, or his wife wasn't home that day and he came back home and took the cloths etc and buried it in the backyard or threw them in trash, or burned them. There was a murder weapon i'm sure. possible used a knife? Wonder if that was found. Hopefully one of the girls had dna under her nails. Im confused on where he would keep the items of clothing from one of the girls with a family in the house. Normally I wouldn't think they would bury or burn it. They like to have it available to them.
"Im confused on where he would keep the items of clothing from one of the girls with a family in the house."

locked tool box, garage, box in the attic, car trunk, shoe box... back of his sock drawer ...

Pharmacy tech. Big difference in education.
I’ve seen several MSM articles and they looked up his name & birthdate in state records to confirm he is a pharmacy tech.
Yes. I was a pharmacy tech for 20 years. Depending on the state requirements, you have no education or you can be certified - which means a lot of reading, studying, and passing a state board test.

MOD NOTE:

After further review, sleuthing of RMA’s reported alias will be allowed. The information can be found here, at Law & Crime, which is an approved source.

Be mindful of the rules of this site, as always. If you’re unsure of a source or validity of information you’ve discovered, ask one of the staff. We’re happy to help!

Thanks,
Mad
Editor’s note: One jail entry claims Allen used the alias Craigh Ross Rentfrow, but it’s unclear why or whether that entry may have been an error.]

From the article linked.

Here’s a quick synopsis:

• A man named Richard Allen was booked into the Carroll County Jail today (Friday 10/28) in connection with the Delphi murder investigation.

• Richard Allen, 50, has been moved to a state facility for his safety, sources said. He was a pharmacy technician at the local CVS and lived just a few houses from the bridge/crime scene.

• A news conference has been scheduled for Monday, 10/31 with additional details.

• There has been speculation that Kegan Kline may have been instrumental in leading LE to Richard Allen but that has not been confirmed by LE at this time.

• There are also reports from neighbors that a fire pit in the back of Richard Allen’s house was dug up.
Why would they be digging up a fire pit? Are they looking for something that might be buried under it or are they looking for something within the FP?

This is exactly why I don’t believe there is any connection to other people.

This guy was a regular man <modsnip: sleuthing family> from the outside looking in so I just don’t see a connection with people like KK or people of his ilk. They would hardly be in the same social circles.

Moo
As of now we don't know all the facts and we must wait for LE to inform us on Monday.

However, IMO, Allen and KAK could very possibly be in the same social circles--just not in public ones. Not at the same parties, not the same barbecues, not socializing, but be totally in contact on some dark web CSAM sites.

They may not know each other's real names, nor what each other looks like.

However, how many times have we seen that, unfortunately, people well-respected with good families are discovered when one of these pedo rings gets busted?

In the past we've seen the most unbelievable characters get charged with CSAM--- doctors, lawyers, teachers, ministers, troop leaders, athletic directors and so on. Then there are also the men who DO appear to be creeps as we would imagine them, like KAK and TK and JBC.

We will know when we are informed, but IMO a blanket statement that they don't travel in the same social circles doesn't prevent them from communicating with each other in secret.

Jmo

I'm more confused by there not being a prior criminal record here. I can't ever remember a man his age, committing a crime like this.

Usually there's a build up to it; people don't wake up one day and become double child killers.

I fully expected arrests for drugs and sex offenses, and not an apparent family man with a steady job.

I'm stunned, and actually a bit rattled. He broke the mold.
I wonder if being a family man with no record was the motive. So much to lose. I keep thinking about that factory reset of Libby's phone. Perhaps he panicked about a line he had crossed, convinced Libby to reset her phone, but couldn't get rid of the paranoia that she knew his identity. Especially with a daughter of his own.

I'm more confused by there not being a prior criminal record here. I can't ever remember a man his age, committing a crime like this.

Usually there's a build up to it; people don't wake up one day and become double child killers.

I fully expected arrests for drugs and sex offenses, and not an apparent family man with a steady job.

I'm stunned, and actually a bit rattled. He broke the mold.
There’s always the possibility that he has committed crimes of some sort in the past, but they went undetected.

I always feel bad for the children of men like "him" (whoever he is) because so many people, including friends and neighbors, assume he must have also abused the children, and that somehow the children are partially to blame for not reporting him.
SBM
BBM Really, I disagree. I do not believe that many people think abused children are to partially or otherwise, to blame for not reporting. I'm just horrified by this comment.
moo imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member