Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to beginning to understand how this investigation got to this point. It had started to look (from the outside) that this would never be solved and the confusion with the two sketches made me seriously worry about how it was being handled. Especially as regards communication with the public in order to get that vital tip, lots of emotion (of course, understandable), and perhaps not enough cold logic.

Looking at the little we know about this suspect, RA , I'm not convinced that he is a catfisher who just wants to just wants to molest adolescent girls. LE must have known about Libby's connection to this profile since very early on. And from the few facts we know about the crime itself, BG always seemed like a predator stalking that area, prepared with a kill kit on his person. To me the second sketch does look alike enough that the witness concerned did see RA.

Personality wise, RA seems very typical of this type of killer, a little "man", angry, bitter, sour little nobody who only feels powerful when he can control the lives of a couple of defenceless young girls. I think it is very clear that the Delphi killer enjoyed hunting them down and the act of murdering them. My guess is that he took considerable steps to leave little DNA and that perhaps the evidence has been re-tested and with the improved techniques that labs like Othram have working with very small and or degraded samples, LE at last got a full profile and perhaps the lab also carried out genetic genealogy if RA was not in CODIS which it seems unlikely that he was.
I am also wondering if RA was on their radar already, as a male in the right age range and living so close and knowing the bridge, surely he would have been at least considered? And Doug Carter did seem to be addressing someone personally when the second sketch was pushed forward? Living in plain sight, ostensibly a pillar of the community, a married father, all seems applicable to RA? Or maybe at that stage they had a few suspects, RA being on the shortlist? JMO.

I was thinking the same thing:

This part is so sad :

In it, the agent revealed that the girls had lost “a lot” of blood during their deaths and that their killer is believed to have moved and staged their bodies, before taking some sort of souvenir from the scene.

For the first time, the warrant also revealed that the teenagers had been killed by some type of weapon. The word for the weapon was redacted in the document.

The murderer would have been covered in the victims’ blood in the aftermath of the slayings due to the “large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene”, it reads.

“Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”
emphasis mine

Hopefully charges of cruelty will be added ?
M00.
Quoting my post to say that since LE think they were moved, they weren't killed where they were found ?
So, not in the open area by the bridge ?
Did LE find evidence of someone having cleaned up a room, car, or an abandoned shack ?
Went in with luminol ?
Thinking out loud.

Quoting my post to say that since LE think they were moved, they weren't killed where they were found ?
So, not in the open area by the bridge ?
Did LE find evidence of someone having cleaned up a room, car, or an abandoned shack ?
Went in with luminol ?
Thinking out loud.
I think they were killed in the same area they were found, and their bodies were dragged and posed.

A secondary crime scene just doesn't work for me based on the amount of blood they found.

The search warrant application reveals never-before-discussed details about the crime scene and how the girls were found.

A large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene,” the FBI agent wrote.

The warrant also reveals that two articles of clothing from one of the girls “…was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was recovered. It also appeared the girls’ bodies were moved and staged.”

If that is true I’m really shocked that there were still images of him to be found on social media. There was so much time between search, arrest, and publicity.
Oh just seeing this tonight:

"Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back."

I don't know how I missed it.

Screenshot_20221030-212249_Chrome.jpg

Indiana State Police Statement on arrest of KK

Can someone explain WTH is going on here.? I was about to ask why KK wasn't arrested for 3 years after they found out about that child *advertiser censored* and then this pops up in my feed.

Anyone know what the alleged wrong doing was that caused the delay?

People on the thread are asking about the Federal Marshals and their role. Within the realm of speculation -- an analytical qualifier -- if the recovered computer equipment from the river search had information on human trafficking or child endangerment, the Federal Marshals may be there for that. Here is an example: U.S. Marshals Operation Results in Recovery of 27 Missing Children in Virginia. And, there was other reporting more recent than 2020 if you search for it.
That's what makes me suspect we may be on the edge of a much larger story here. I have an acquaintance who is a retired Marshal. He kind of agrees it sounds like there may be something more on the horizon. JMO

Oh just seeing this tonight:

"Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back."

I don't know how I missed it.
So why so quiet about it all I wonder?
They had a search warrant and took his car and we didn't hear anything abut it?

View attachment 376835

Indiana State Police Statement on arrest of KK

Can someone explain WTH is going on here.? I was about to ask why KK wasn't arrested for 3 years after they found out about that child *advertiser censored* and then this pops up in my feed.

Anyone know what the alleged wrong doing was that caused the delay?
I think you just made your earlier point.

Granted I haven’t been a strong follower of this case. But they found child *advertiser censored* when they searched his home 10 days after girls were discovered but no arrest till 2020. Unbelievable.

I'm still amazed when I think about a perp (nearly-simultaneously) killing two victims mid-day in a public area (even if it was wooded with limited foot traffic). This killer was brazen.
It's cases like this that made me realize some human beings are just demented. No other word for it in my way of thinking. Because who in their right mind......???!

What is everyone expecting/ not expecting from tomorrow's presser? Final thoughts?
I can not see KAK not being intimately connected.
IMO LE deliberately released his connection to AS to add public pressure to him into spilling the beans.
Can't imagine the depth of pressure behind the scenes applied.

It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member