Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not go into gory details with the families up there, but I suspect if this update is what we think it is - aka they believe RA is the killer and are charging him with double homicide - then there would be accompanying documents that outline their suspicions which I believe are public.
The warrant to search RA’s property or to arrest (if they exist?) haven’t been revealed yet to us, have they? If not, why not? Could this mean they had consent to search?

This was leaked by LE. They've been so tight lipped, but they leak THIS? Now?

There's a reason.
Moreover. Why?? Is this their way of letting us know they have other suspects they think he may be protecting still? We don’t know what he’s charged with or who he may have to roll on to save his own bacon (if anyone). Maybe they’re trying to make another possibly involved party feel slightly safer?

The warrant to search RA’s property or to arrest (if they exist?) haven’t been revealed yet to us, have they? If not, why not? Could this mean they had consent to search?
No, everything is sealed thus far, and we could wind up waiting a while to see any warrants and the probable cause affidavit.

People on the thread are asking about the Federal Marshals and their role. Within the realm of speculation -- an analytical qualifier -- if the recovered computer equipment from the river search had information on human trafficking or child endangerment, the Federal Marshals may be there for that. Here is an example: U.S. Marshals Operation Results in Recovery of 27 Missing Children in Virginia. And, there was other reporting more recent than 2020 if you search for it.
How do we know what they picked up out of the recent river search? Was the info publicized somewhere and I missed it?

I think it was something very big, like blood evidence.
Or that they found an article of clothing/jewelry belonging to one of the girls in his possession ?
But I'm going more with something with dna.
M00
Transfer evidence in his vehicle (dna / blood from Vic/ some trophy from the girls or something that specifically matched something at the scene) would be enough to do it. Maybe it’s a stupid thing like he left a length of cord at the scene and the other half was found in his vehicle. Who knows. But I bet they found whatever it was in his vehicle! Hope to find out soon

I just saw the news! Finally some hope for these families And justice for these innocent girls. What I am wondering…was this his first time? Has he done this before? Did he continue to do this after the murders of A & L? It’s rare that a ‘family’ man (or any man) just up and decides to go out and take the lives of 2 innocent girls. Unless he’s done it before. Maybe he worked his way up to it like many serial killers do by starting with assaults etc and moving up to murder. I’m sure LE is looking in to this.

And that photo of him sitting in front of the ’bridge guy’ sketch and ‘wanted’ poster…brazen and haunting.

This is all my own speculation and MOO.

I just saw the news! Finally some hope for these families And justice for these innocent girls. What I am wondering…was this his first time? Has he done this before? Did he continue to do this after the murders of A & L? It’s rare that a ‘family’ man (or any man) just up and decides to go out and take the lives of 2 innocent girls. Unless he’s done it before. Maybe he worked his way up to it like many serial killers do by starting with assaults etc and moving up to murder. I’m sure LE is looking in to this.

And that photo of him sitting in front of the ’bridge guy’ sketch and ‘wanted’ poster…brazen and haunting.

This is all my own speculation and MOO.
I'd place money on it that this isn't his first crime.
And maybe another family will have answers from his arrest and all that follows ?
I have to get off the internet and go to bed.
Looking forward to the presser tomorrow.
M00

ADMIN NOTE:

RA's wife is NOT a POI/suspect. Posts that trash her will be removed and members who persist in speculating about her involvement or making derogatory comments about her will be banned from this discussion.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

I've been of the lone wolf theory since the beginning, but I suppose this could involve some sort of sick-tag-team pervert duo (which makes me wonder if the CSA pervs are increasing in number and communicating more easily.) Scary times!

I must head to bed.... gotta be up early to see what nonsensical words pop out of Darrell Brooks' mouth at 9:30, then hussle over to catch the Delphi update.

Feel free to consult the handy clock watcher if needed:

And, to all a good night!

I think he was a lone wolf, and this is why it took a long time to catch him. For a duo is might be easier to escape, but neither can control the other, so the downfall of one might drag the other one down, unless they part ways, immediately and forever. JMO, and I might be wrong.

This is the best I have so far. His wife filmed him when she was sneaking up on him as he sat in a car in a parking lot in late 2016. Obviously we don’t know if it was the jacket he was wearing on the bridge.

View attachment 376855

Just my opinion, although I agree it’s blue it looks like he’s wearing a suit jacket to me. I can see the lapels at the front.

Moreover. Why?? Is this their way of letting us know they have other suspects they think he may be protecting still? We don’t know what he’s charged with or who he may have to roll on to save his own bacon (if anyone). Maybe they’re trying to make another possibly involved party feel slightly safer?
I know some think it's silly to think there's anything to this. But they are SO tight lipped, this was strategic IMO. Not a slip up. Remeber how many times they've said every single they release is very strategic? I believe them.

I do think it's also a dropping of their mask.
Him not talking wouldn't bother them enough to leak it if they weren't desperate for him to talk.
Which they wouldn't need if they truly had all this evidence they've led everyone to believe.
That's just an observation and not so much a snark at them. At times that's s good strategy to make an unknown perp think you have more than you do.

But the leak itself I think was directed at the public. That's all I'll say in regards to that. Folks can draw their own conclusions/ opinions.

I'm curious to see what tomorrow holds.

I am really sorry that I posted something that might have come across as unsympathetic to RA's wife. That was not my intention.

I feel so bad for her. She must be in such agony right now. I don't blame her for anything. Like the rest of us with spouses, she believed her spouse was a good human being.

Last edited:
Of course he isn't. He's gotten away with it for this long and he's probably convincing his family he's being framed. JMO. Is there a heavy hitter defense attorney in Indiana that would take this case?
Absolutely. Many top defence attorneys have big egos and love the challenge and many love the publicity too. First and foremost they want the best outcome for the client. They'll do everything possible to ensure it's a fair trial and make the prosecution prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. If they suspect the client is guilty (and they should never ask if they are), they can try and convince the client that life in prison without the possibility of parole may be preferable to the death penalty. Ted Bundy was offered the same choice, refused and was executed.

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong