IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be watching too. Anxious to hear this latest update, but fearing the worst.

Curious little exchange between the one officer and the media about how they had to turn their cameras off because of people being brought through that room into the police station. Could be completely unrelated to this case though.

I will be watching too. Anxious to hear this latest update, but fearing the worst.

Curious little exchange between the one officer and the media about how they had to turn their cameras off because of people being brought through that room into the police station. Could be completely unrelated to this case though.

Saw a post from Fox that said they wanted them off until family & friends took their seats:(

Found in Deer Creek, on the edge of the water. Not saying who found the girls. Not formally identified as yet. The condition of the bodies suggest foul play. I wonder if they had planned to meet someone at the park? Did they jump off the bridge?

Found around 1/2- 3/4 miles from High bridge. LE not putting out too much info at this time. LE will tweet info every hour for time being. The tweets may say, "nothing new". This is a death investigation, would not say homidide at this point. They were found upstream, against the flow of the creek. LE says people can draw their own conclusions about wheter they should be scared for their safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member