IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strong feeling that LE highly suspects the man in the photo is who killed the girls. I'm still thinking about where the photo came from though. If it came from a trail camera, the other couple should of also been on a picture and any other suspects too. Only this picture was released. This makes me think LE knows he was the only one seen on any video or picture, so he has to be the suspect. I think he looks to be 45-55. Gray hoodie underneath his jacket. I'm positive there is something in the coat pocket that is bulky. It does look like a fanny pack to me more than a long shirt. Also, either he has dark brown hair or is wearing a brown or camo hat.

Everybody that walked by that camera got a short video clip filmed of themselves. The majority of people probably had no idea it was even there, especially if the owner camouflaged it really well. I'm sure that Abby and Libby also showed up on that camera, along with the female witness, a couple of raccoons, 3 or 4 deer, and God only knows how many people that crossed in the days prior to this murder.

All that law enforcement released to the public was the two photos that everybody has seen, and those photos were actually screen captures from the low resolution game camera video. I'm sure there was a whole lot more on that SD card then what we've all seen.

I have a strong feeling that LE highly suspects the man in the photo is who killed the girls. I'm still thinking about where the photo came from though. If it came from a trail camera, the other couple should of also been on a picture and any other suspects too. Only this picture was released. This makes me think LE knows he was the only one seen on any video or picture, so he has to be the suspect. I think he looks to be 45-55. Gray hoodie underneath his jacket. I'm positive there is something in the coat pocket that is bulky. It does look like a fanny pack to me more than a long shirt. Also, either he has dark brown hair or is wearing a brown or camo hat.

Agree wholeheartedly. And though I'm trying not to read into LEs wording, I can't help but notice they are asking if anyone recognizes him rather than asking him to contact them. If LE suspects he's the killer, they know there's little chance he'll voluntarily come talk to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone has got to recognize the man in that picture. If this leads to cracking L&L's case, that would be incredible. I was not putting much stock into the possibility early on, but we have to keep an open mind.

Really good point that if he's the only one besides the girls, and presumably the couple, on the cam (if it's a cam), it follows that he's probably the guy. Only other logical explanation would be the homeowner behind where they were found (and I'm not at all suggesting that).

I also think he is wearing a camo baseball cap and agree with your age. I agree with everything you have said actually.

I see a cammo hat, kind of ball cap style. As for the "fanny pack" I don't really know what I see there.

And I see hair, no hat. Not particularly stylish hair, but quite a healthy head of hair.

jmo

Everybody that walked by that camera got a short video clip filmed of themselves. The majority of people probably had no idea it was even there, especially if the owner camouflaged it really well. I'm sure that Abby and Libby also showed up on that camera, along with the female witness, a couple of raccoons, 3 or 4 deer, and God only knows how many people that crossed in the days prior to this murder.

All that law enforcement released to the public was the two photos that everybody has seen, and those photos were actually screen captures from the low resolution game camera video. I'm sure there was a whole lot more on that SD card then what we've all seen.

I have might missed it but where has it been confirmed that the video was from a game cam? I thought we were still unsure of the actual source of the edited and zoomed in screen capture of this man?

8c7d3e46bb4177bebb210b5299fae11c.jpg

I put this on the last thread and then realized it had closed right after.

Hope I am posting the picture correctly!

I know many say they do not see anyone in the picture taken on the bridge but when I look at it I see something. I circled where I see it. When zooming in a bit it looks like a dark jacket and light pants. The coloring looks very much like the coloring of the clothes the man in the picture is wearing. Also, when I look at the still shots of him walking I see something else. Where the brown thing is {fanny pack, sweatshirt, whatever it is hanging down} there is a small section that is a different color. I circled the little area I am talking about. It looks close to the coloring of the shirt she is wearing on the bridge. I fully understand it could all be nothing, could just be my 40 something year old eyes playing tricks on me, but I always enjoy hearing and seeing what all of you have picked up on so wanted to share my "view" on the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just.Not.Seeing.It.

Yup. I hate not being in the know. I really should have become a detective.

That could have been the video camera on one of the girls phones, if they had taken video and it was found on the phone with this dude walking in the background... Technically that would be a video camera in the area

I think too much, one minute I think this is the perp then the next I flip to this is gonna be a distraction and we will look back and think of all the time we've scrutinized every detail of a photograph. Been there before!

Remember Alanna Gallagher? I was convinced I could see a childs face in the back window of a car LE was appealing for info on. Turned out to be nothing, she was murdered by a 17yr old neighbour, right there in his garage.

I think we are scrutinizing it for a couple reasons. First and foremost, it is the only shred of evidence we have been given. I think due to this police dept not having much experience in homicides, they are over compensating by making sure they don't say anything at all. Second, in all their wisdom, they basically told us we needed to figure it out on our own and draw our own conclusions. Guess that's exactly what we are doing.

If that was a random local hiker, I think he would have come forward a long time ago. Who wouldn't go the LE as soon as they realized 2 young girls were murdered in a park you were in at the same time? It says a lot that he has not come forward yet....

I know it is a possibility that he doesn't know about the crime, or doesn't know anyone is looking for him---but that does not seem likely, imo.

Yup. I hate not being in the know. I really should have become a detective.

I wish we knew too.

I'm still thinking the images might have been from one of the girl's phones or from the phone of another visitor. The images I've seen from wildlife camera traps are black and white. I suppose there are different kinds....

jmopinion, subject to change at any moment!

I wish we knew too.

I'm still thinking the images might have been from one of the girl's phones or from the phone of another visitor. The images I've seen from wildlife camera traps are black and white. I suppose there are different kinds....

jmopinion, subject to change at any moment!

They aren't all black and white. You might be thinking of what they look like at nighttime, in the dark. The images and videos look black and white in those cases.

My game camera is certainly not black and white.

It looks like a gray hoodie with a cap on his head to me as you can see the cowl of the hoodie bunched up at his neck. I definitely see the figure in the woods and think it is the same guy. Were these girls found clothed?

Is that blood or mud on his pants? I thought it was a brown shirt before, but he wouldn't be able to put his hands in his pockets if it were. Sorry if it was already discussed and I missed it

Maybe Steelman will volunteer to get dressed up and walk about in front of his trail cam so we can compare ?

Just need

Blue jacket
Wig with brown bangs
Flat cap
Gun/water bottle in pocket
Brown fanny pack
Brown hoodie
Dog to stuff inside jacket (optional)

That could have been the video camera on one of the girls phones, if they had taken video and it was found on the phone with this dude walking in the background... Technically that would be a video camera in the area

I think too much, one minute I think this is the perp then the next I flip to this is gonna be a distraction and we will look back and think of all the time we've scrutinized every detail of a photograph. Been there before!

Remember Alanna Gallagher? I was convinced I could see a childs face in the back window of a car LE was appealing for info on. Turned out to be nothing, she was murdered by a 17yr old neighbour, right there in his garage.

Thats where I am in regards to the picture, and have so many questions.

I want an arrest so bad. I have faith this case will be solved quickly, i just wish it was NOW.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member