IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't video of the suspect be a lot clearer than a screen shot of the video? Why wouldn't law enforcement release that?

I am sure they have the technology to edit out the girls' voices.
It has been speculated on that perhaps Abby entered the frame shortly after, maybe within seconds.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It has been speculated on that perhaps Abby entered the frame shortly after, maybe within seconds.

I think they should blurr her face out and show the rest.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Do you think you could do something and show all four girls side by side?

How wonderful if Abby and Libby's case helps solve Lizzie and Lyric's case, even if not connected to A and L, just by bringing attention from new people and investigators to their very cold case!

Great idea. I am having a difficult time posting all of the sudden..my computer or the website? Idk
Anyway, can someone else do this?

This case has so many similarities to the unsolved murders of Lyric and Elizabeth in Iowa. I have followed that case for years and when I read about this one, a chill went up my spine. Wow. Subscribing to see what comes of this.
When the Hannah Graham case broke there were more than a few posters mentioning Morgan Harrington. Wouldn't you know? The suspect Jesse Matthews had killed them both. So you may well have chills for a reason.

Thanks. That's roughly where I live. I don't recall this. What were the last names?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're talking about the most recent murders, the victims were Libby German and Abby Williams. If you're talking about Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, that happened in Iowa in 2012.

Did the poster from the end of #9 who said they were 99.5% sure who this guy is call the LE?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know. With Lizzy and Lyric's case, I almost think the two cases are a little too similar to be the same guy, I'm sure that sounds so stupid. If the same guy did both, his MO is two young girls outside in nature areas? I don't know, seems weirdly specific to me. I know Gary Hilton attacked people in national parks, but it really was anyone.

I think if our perp has killed or committed a crime before, the MO would just be young girls. I just really feel like this guy is from Indiana, not a drifter serial killer. JMO of course.

I think they should blurr her face out and show the rest.

Except we dont know what 'the rest' is

What if it's the minute the POI grabbed her?

They have their reasons for not releasing it, whether we understand them is irrelevant :(

IMO

Thanks. That's roughly where I live. I don't recall this. What were the last names?

I think the case being referred to is Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins that were murdered in Iowa in 2012.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Great idea. I am having a difficult time posting all of the sudden..my computer or the website? Idk
Anyway, can someone else do this?
I'm having issues, as well.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I posted one on Lyric and Lizzy's thread. I'll bring it over.

Re: the ages, my ex-cop friend says 9-13 or 14 is a common range for pedophiles to target.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

They look so much younger then Libby and Abby. If they're connected he doesn't have a type.

Maybe "pairs" is his type?

Oh my gosh! No way...that is unreal. Good find!! I hope you report this.

I've been completely baffled by what BG is/isn't wearing on his head in those pictures. It's not covered enough to be a hoody IMO, but it's not hair. It looks like a hat, but not quite... After looking at a particular individual on the Save The Bridge FB page, it dawned on me...it's a very small-brimmed brown and dark green camo hat with a small reddish O-shaped faded logo. Maybe Ohio or Under Armor?

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was too farfetched.

Does anyone know how to look up arrest records for free? The person I am thinking of seems to have an arrest record but I would really like to know what for. I've never sent in a tip before and I am really anxious about overburdening LE with something silly.

Sweet Jesus! Is this a spot that sexually perverted come to meet and greet then attack? Smh

Just replying to reiterate that the Monon Trail (where the two flashers were caught) runs through Indianapolis and nearby suburbs for about 18 miles. The Monon High Bridge Trail (where Libby and Abby were killed) is in Delphi, Indiana, which is 60 miles north of Indianapolis. That trail is only about a mile and a half long. It would be extremely unlikely that these two guys preyed on these girls in a violent manner and then headed an hour south to flash others along a trail with a similar name.

I posted one on Lyric and Lizzy's thread. I'll bring it over.

Re: the ages, my ex-cop friend says 9-13 or 14 is a common range for pedophiles to target.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Well I would agree with your cop buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics