IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

If you stop the video at 1.16 (the group of people walking, hit full screen. One male walking looks like the suspect) in my opinion

I'm bummed that it's the weekend because that usually means no movement. If someone can restore my hope and post examples of arrests made on weekends, that would be awesome.

How does the weekend impact DNA processing?

I have heard they work through the wknd on cases such as this one

Something completely different stood out to me on the geocaching page linked upthread. Did anyone else notice what I noticed? I realize it's a bit of a stretch but the overlapping interests between one of the geocachers with both victims made me sit up straight.

Oh my gosh! No way...that is unreal. Good find!! I hope you report this.

I've been completely baffled by what BG is/isn't wearing on his head in those pictures. It's not covered enough to be a hoody IMO, but it's not hair. It looks like a hat, but not quite... After looking at a particular individual on the Save The Bridge FB page, it dawned on me...it's a very small-brimmed brown and dark green camo hat with a small reddish O-shaped faded logo. Maybe Ohio or Under Armor?

All the times are like 3 hours off. Sunrise was 7:44am (0744) that day and midday would have been 1:02pm (1302). Can you adjust those times?

I don't have the option to change those times. It is a German app so they must be using a time for another time zone as a base. All I could change was the time for the azimuth for the sun.

I think the image of Bridge Guy should be flipped though if the phones automatically mirror images. If that is the case then he really was walking north when the picture of him was taken.

Can you provide a link?

I am trying to catch up in this thread and haven't read anywhere that LE had a suspect.

easy to find by google search. No known name, yet, though.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/
Investigators have identified a suspect in the deaths of two teens who went missing during a hike, Indiana State Police said Sunday.

Since then, preliminary evidence has led investigators to suspect the man in the photo participated in the teens’ deaths, the state police said in a statement.

ten threads later, finally sort of caught up.

So the police say this likely wasn't random. It leaves me to wonder if anyone has set up trail cams out there -- I'm sure people hunt nearby, I remember hunting leases being discussed. It would be interesting to see who has set them up, and where. Easy to people watch without having to be there often, so one could plot this out for a while.

Also, part of me wonders if the clothing was bought very recently, like right before the murders, so anyone associated with the perp would not know about a missing blue jacket, for example. Anyone working retail in that town should think If they can remember selling a blue jacket recently. You never know. Same with the hoodie, it seems to be a very unusual color.

I'd like to know if the video had any filter. I'm guessing not but that would affect colors, even if they tried to correct for it in the stills. I've done enough photo editing to know that once a filter is on, you can't get it back to raw footage no matter what.

Just some random thoughts.

Did everyone see news of two men arrested for exposing themselves on this trail?

easy to find by google search. No known name, yet, though.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/
Investigators have identified a suspect in the deaths of two teens who went missing during a hike, Indiana State Police said Sunday.

Since then, preliminary evidence has led investigators to suspect the man in the photo participated in the teens’ deaths, the state police said in a statement.

I read incorrectly and thought there was a NEW suspect. (Which is why google wasn't helpful.)

I clarified several times. Thanks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/lyric-cook-morrissey-elizabeth-collins-found_n_2250043.html

If you google Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, you will find a ton of stories. They were cousins, who were out on a bike ride. Disappeared, were murdered, and bodies found dumped in the woods. Never solved.

A few days ago a poster on Elisabeth and Lyric's thread meantioned that had they lived they would be the same ages as Liberty and Abagail.
I thought that is interesting.

Respectfully, please have no side conversations with other members on the threads, WS has a cool private messaging system for all that. In regards to the bridge videos and the ppl associated with it, call the tip in and discuss all that privately, please.......:tyou: :peace:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/lyric-cook-morrissey-elizabeth-collins-found_n_2250043.html

If you google Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, you will find a ton of stories. They were cousins, who were out on a bike ride. Disappeared, were murdered, and bodies found dumped in the woods. Never solved.
I can see some things that would connect the girls, it could've been younger because they were easier to control.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Often the family is asked not to participate in official searches. Also, usually an officer is with the family while a child is missing, at least early on. They do this for many reasons, according to a friend of mine in LE.
While I agree with this idea, if my 13 year old was missing in a trail park my husband and I would have been there the whole time overnight screaming her name out and walking my feet to bloody stumps no exceptions. They couldn't stop them from looking for their child.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Post of the day right there my friend!

I will add my own tip for newer members who find themselves wrapped up in the case to the point nothing is getting done: Your family is going to want meals.

Your crock pot can be your new best friend :)

Haha again! I also stuck cashew chicken in the crockpot this morning.

I just hope we are not here three months from now, checking in for an arrest possibility. Seen it too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie