IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which landfill (s) serves the immediate area's dumpsters, etc?

Something just crossed my mind. The lady who was at the trail the day this happened.... she stated she saw a man, and a couple. I assume LE has spoken with those people IF they have come forward.

#1. We do not know if they have, correct? They haven't been identified/ruled out/etc?

2. Someone last thread mentioned the couple. Assuming it was a man/woman.... it just clicked in my head- what if this was some sick couple. They live nearby. Claim the land as their own in a way. Have seen the girls there before. Something like the Elizabeth Smart type deal... or wasn't there a woman in the Jaycee Dugard case as well? Jmo and just a thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree with this idea, if my 13 year old was missing in a trail park my husband and I would have been there the whole time overnight screaming her name out and walking my feet to bloody stumps no exceptions. They couldn't stop them from looking for their child.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I agree with you, I don't care how guilty I'd look or whatever I'd be there day and night.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of prison 10 days for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but he didn't get to do it. Unfortunately he slashed my poor sisters 5 times. I think the police know to look at those kind of people first. At least I hope so...

One thing for sure... whoever did this is not tech savvy....he left the evidence on the phones.

While I agree with this idea, if my 13 year old was missing in a trail park my husband and I would have been there the whole time overnight screaming her name out and walking my feet to bloody stumps no exceptions. They couldn't stop them from looking for their child.

I'm just stating what I've been told. There are very good reasons for this protocol. Whoever finds the body is usually an automatic suspect, parents are often the first who need to be ruled out anyway, trauma, etc.

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."

Both from Indy? And one just two days before the girls went missing? So odd. How did people from Indy know about this trail and why did they think they could flash people there?

Bringing this over form one of the previous threads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-8/page72&p=13172636#post13172636

Breakingbarriers
user-offline.png

Join DateNov 2016Posts19

Been playing with all my graphic software. Here is a different perspective. Inverted view of both stills. See anything interesting?
attachment.php

Nice! Is POI wearing a camo hoodie then..?

attachment.php

-Nin

Now that I see that it is a hood and not his hair it makes me key in on someone on the Sex Offenders website who works at a location that has been mentioned on here previously. Works at a meat packing plant...

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."

Quoting myself to say....photos are at the link. And yes, this new story is from today.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/police-...eparate-flashing-incidents-along-monon-trail/

A few days ago a poster on Elisabeth and Lyric's thread meantioned that had they lived they would be the same ages as Liberty and Abagail.
I thought that is interesting.

And both sets of murders occurred on the 13th. Also weird.

A few days ago a poster on Elisabeth and Lyric's thread meantioned that had they lived they would be the same ages as Liberty and Abagail.
I thought that is interesting.
That's interesting.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

The man who murdered my sister had only been out of prison 10 days for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but he didn't get to do it. Unfortunately he slashed my poor sisters 5 times. I think the police know to look at those kind of people first. At least I hope so...

I'm so sorry for your loss[emoji257]

From the link:

Ugh. WTF do men do this?! Nobody wants to see your junk!!

Both from Indy? And one just two days before the girls went missing? So odd. How did people from Indy know about this trail and why did they think they could flash people there?

Quoting myself, I, uh, did a little looking around on facebook for the older guy. He doesn't fit the profile of the suspect at all. He has recent photos where he appears quite a bit thinner than the suspect and he wears much more "hipster" clothing. I mean I wouldn't say to totally discount him or anything, but I did want to add that in case anyone thinks it's suspicious. He would really have had to dress differently for this, and likely stuff his jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni