IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Crime Watch Daily yesterday, Sgt. Slocum said he thinks the guy sounds exasperated, like he's asked the girls more than one time to do something.

Really? Omg we need a link for this. First I'm hearing this, sorry if a rehash...

(Eta: just saw your post above, we posted at the same time, thanks.)

am i the only one who hears "go down the hill" not just "down the hill"?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Quite a few people have mentioned hearing that. I don't think that it matters much. LE probably knows pretty much what happened. They released the audio clip for people to possibly recognize the voice, that's all.

So based on the timeline the girls were dropped off at the trail around 1pm. Snapchat photo of Abby on the bridge around 2pm seems to indicate that all is well one hour into the hike. Pick up time was supposed to be no later than 3:30pm, but they obviously failed to show up. That means their encounter with BG happened between 2pm and 3:30pm (which is brazen given that it was daylight and there could be others in the park).

Is it theorized that BG approached the girls, forced them off the bridge/trail and down the hill where they were possibly assaulted and ultimately killed, and then he left the area, leaving only their bodies behind.

OR Is it theorized that BG abducted the girls from the bridge/trail, forced them to walk down the hill and out to the cemetary (where he may have had a vehicle parked) to drive them to another location for assault/murder. Then at some point before that night he returned their bodies to the area?

How well was the area where the girls were found searched the previous afternoon and evening?

Also, I would like to know if the girls planned a linear hike ie. they were dropped off at Point A and planned to be picked up at Point B, or it was more of an 'out and back' or loop hike where they were supposed to start and end at the same location.
I don't believe the girls were moved to a second location and then returned. 1) too much of a chance getting caught on his return. 2) if he had moved them he would have left them elsewhere to impede the investigation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh............I get it...................LE made up a second audio clip to help bring in tips and leads, but they don't want to release it in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation.................I see now.

My mistake.................that kind of thing can happen sometimes when a guy is much more handsome than he is smart, my apologies.

:laughing:

The recording can be found at this link.

http://wane.com/2017/02/25/state-police-release-psa-to-help-find-suspect-in-murders-of-2-teens/

IMO the reason why they hope they don't have to release more is because it would be too traumatic for the families. I honestly think that's it...I think the G sound that was cut off in the audio blip we got was GET DOWN THE HILL and from that point on it went badly....

he word GET was not included in the audio
only 3 words
Down the hill

All I can say is WOW! I have looked at it more than once, and slowed it down on youtube to .25 speed and hi def to follow it all. What we have discussed, this person has nailed!

Kudos in a huge way to this person as to their skills, and leading us through without words at all to follow along. I can see that this person's work product being part of a trial video for jurors! :praying:

Just amazing work and a shout out to Gray Hughes.

I agree, amazing work!!

In part 2 I can see the "down the hill" as he clearly shows us the hill as well as matched the trees where the searchers were in the water. I am so impressed with his work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another that alludes to the fact that this was nightmarish, though not the exact article with the quote which I assure you anyone can google just like I"m doing right now, and which I tend to do if I wonder if something has a source - http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

"The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

News 18 asked, “Do you expect to release anything else from that video?”

Carter replied, “I hope we don’t have to"

They will if it ever goes to trial. It will be the prosecutions star witness.

( Yuk I do not like this. :( Not that anything here at all whatsoever is likeable. Gah this is so sickening can barely hang in here. )
I'm with you. It's too disturbing.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

i hear it has a command is what i mean, not just a friendly, oh, its just down the hill.

I don't hear "go". He doesn't sound exactly exasperated as someone else mentioned. It's hard to put in context. Why is he telling them to go "down the hill"? Did he tell them he lost his dog and mentioning to go down the hill or is he directing them as hostages to go "down the hill". The voice sounds calm to me which makes it even more eerie.

I've read a very small portion of the threads but have not seen if it has been released HOW they were killed. Has it been said if they were beaten or strangled or???

It's never been released by LE

I don't hear "go". He doesn't sound exactly exasperated as someone else mentioned. It's hard to put in context. Why is he telling them to go down the hill? Did he tell them he lost his dog and mentioning to go down the hill or is he directing them as hostages to go down the hill. The voice sounds calm to me which makes it even more eerie.
Yeah, it's way too calm. We have no real context, though, so...it's a lot of speculation.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't hear "go". He doesn't sound exactly exasperated as someone else mentioned. It's hard to put in context. Why is he telling them to go down the hill? Did he tell them he lost his dog and mentioning to go down the hill or is he directing them as hostages to go down the hill. The voice sounds calm to me which makes it even more eerie.
no, i think he had abby, had some kind of weapon to her and was telling libby to "go down the hill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member