IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEO vehicles did not enter the cemetery until after the forensic team did their work. Lordan has footage of LE at the cemetery. Their vehicles are lining one side of the road outside of the cemetery.

Also, in the beginning of his vid report, @ 01:40 he reads the description of the Nat'l Landmark, the Monon High Bridge, that people illegally walked the bridge. Is it still illegal to walk on the 62' High Bridge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg#t=104.652229
This was long but amazing. You really should watch this.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Peru is 40 miles northeast of Delphi. The next town after Peru is Wabash.

Hard for me to believe that this crime was random and opportunistic. Who goes into the woods in 43 degree weather. That is still cold for Indiana. I dont think there would be many walkers out there even if it was 43 degrees. I am from Indiana. My son lives 30 miles from there.
My question is for what reason did the girls asked to be dropped off there. I fear that this was an online chat scenario. Just my opinion.

In case you haven't posted in a while, the entire subject of geocaching is no forbidden and off limits on these threads per moderators... they have already shut down threads for this reason.

(Oh it is? I didn't know we couldn't talk about the subject of geocaching in general terms...sorry I missed this...what's the post? Tia. :wave: )

Oh it is? I didn't know we couldn't talk about the subject in general terms...

Unless I misunderstand ( which is entirely possible) but after the thread was closed this am... I believe a moderator said that the entire topic was now forbidden...is there a moderator around who can clarify?

I would like to apologize in advance for being that person but I wasn't able to keep up with most of yesterday and last night. I am now finally able to come on and read and there's already 2 threads for me to catch up on. I've skimmed some posts and see something about a search warrant. Can anybody give a quick run down for those of us who are pages behind?

What is up with the search warrant and has any new information come to light? What is this about searching the cemetery?

Thank you so much to anybody who takes the time to answer my questions!

oh.. I'm gonna go now. thanks. :tears:

That's two I've lost in the past few months.

I don't want to be here right now.

:tears:

Big hugs. Not a good time to learn that--but I suppose there never is a good time.

The suspect is a psychopath - my opinion. Psychopaths are above average in the intelligence department. I don't believe he is below average intelligence. I think he's playing games with LE and it's going to be very difficult to track this suspect(s) down. LE says they don't think he's a SK but then in the presser it was asked "who's next"?

Shudder, good post...you are correct...."Who's next?"

I don't understand what you mean. Of course it is deliberate because they want to see if anyone recognizes the voice , by the three words spoken that were released.

Ofhers here and on news sites have backed up what I think they did. Multiple versions of the same recording, two or maybe three? I think they changed the inflection/pitch of "hill" by just speeding it up at that section of the audio, in one of the versions, so people hear what might be two ways the guy says "hill".

The words "down the hill" or "get down the hill" are monosyllabic, short, and how this guy says them, rather curt. I don't know how LE and the FBI handle these folks when they get hauled in, but I wonder if they try to match voices, not only in questioning, but maybe they tell the person to read words off of a page. Also, if they get a warrant for wiretapping, they could try to match the audio of the Libby recording, to whatever they can get from land line or cell recordings.

I have a 12 year old and this is an ongoing discussion in our home. The number of his peers that are on kik, snapchat, musically, instagram, facebook, Twitter, liveme, etc apparently unmonitored is astounding. He's not able to download any apps without a password that only me and my husband know. His phone is turned off in the evening and put in our room so he cannot use it all hours of the day. Text messages are randomly screened. It is hard being a parent with so much technology! But, a great opportunity to get to know and understand your child.

I continue to think this was not a complete chance encounter and that SM was involved in some capacity. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Good for you!!! Great parenting - you cannot be too careful when it comes to the internet. :takeabow::takeabow:

"Hopefully somebody recognizes that voice," said Slocum. "It sounds like he's a little exasperated, like he told them before to do it."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02...a-to-join-manhunt-for-indiana-girls-murderer/

New member here, and just wanted to comment on the audio clip and Sgt. Slocum's statement during the Crime Watch interview.

1) I'm confused by Sgt. Slocum's statement. It sounds like he's analyzing and guessing just based on the short three-word clip that was made public. However, wouldn't he have listened to the entire audio? He would know whether the perp had asked the girls before to go down the hill (or whatever other instructions he gave them). I'm not sure why he's making it sound like conjecture when he would know for certain...unless Libby started recording just right before that phrase.

2) I do agree that it sounds like the perp had possibly told them before, and they did not comply as quickly as he wanted. To me it sounds like a parent/teacher/coach/LEO or someone in authority who does not feel like repeating himself. On a personal note, the recording reminds me of my stepfather who would ask me to do something once, and if I hesitated he'd use exactly that tone the second time. Calm, but firm. Not angry or loud, but with emphasis and a sense of urgency. "Do as I say. Or else!" Whenever I heard that tone I knew I had better comply or I'd get the belt.

3) MOO is that he pulled a gun on them. I cannot imagine them (or anybody else) following a stranger's commands to go down a hill (or something similar) unless they are being threatened with a gun. You can outrun fists or a knife, but you cannot outrun a bullet. Nothing is more intimidating than a gun pointed at you or a friend.

4) Not that it matters now, but I wish one of the girls had pushed the perp off the bridge. :(

i think its worth noting on the SM front, she (liberty) had a follower or two that seems, fake and very sexual.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

In case you haven't posted in a while, the entire subject of geocaching is no forbidden and off limits on these threads per moderators... they have already shut down threads for this reason.
Are you sure? I think it is just mentioning the name of a relative or someone not a poi? Can someone please clarify? Thanks.

so maybe they were not planning to meet them there but, someone else was.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Ofhers here and on news sites have backed up what I think they did. Multiple versions of the same recording, two or maybe three? I think they changed the inflection/pitch of "hill" by just speeding it up at that section of the audio, in one of the versions, so people hear what might be two ways the guy says "hill".

The words "down the hill" or "get down the hill" are monosyllabic, short, and how this guy says them, rather curt. I don't know how LE and the FBI handle these folks when they get hauled in, but I wonder if they try to match voices, not only in questioning, but maybe they tell the person to read words off of a page. Also, if they get a warrant for wiretapping, they could try to match the audio of the Libby recording, to whatever they can get from land line or cell recordings.

But that would defy the point which is to hope somebody recognises the voice!

New member here, and just wanted to comment on the audio clip and Sgt. Slocum's statement during the Crime Watch interview.

1) I'm confused by Sgt. Slocum's statement. It sounds like he's analyzing and guessing just based on the short three-word clip that was made public. However, wouldn't he have listened to the entire audio? He would know whether the perp had asked the girls before to go down the hill (or whatever other instructions he gave them). I'm not sure why he's making it sound like conjecture when he would know for certain...unless Libby started recording some time later into the encounter.

2) I do agree that it sounds like the perp had possibly told them before, and they did not comply as quickly as he wanted. To me it sounds like a parent/teacher/coach/LEO or someone in authority who does not feel like repeating himself. On a personal note, the recording reminds me of my stepfather who would ask me to do something once, and if I hesitated he'd use exactly that tone the second time. Calm, but firm. Not angry or loud, but with emphasis and a sense of urgency. "Do as I say. Or else!" Whenever I heard that tone I knew I had better comply or I'd get the belt.

3) MOO is that he pulled a gun on them. I cannot imagine them (or anybody else) following a stranger's commands to go down a hill (or something similar) unless they are being threatened with a gun. You can outrun fists or a knife, but you cannot outrun a bullet. Nothing is more intimidating than a gun pointed at you or a friend.

4) Not that it matters now, but I wish one of the girls had pushed the perp off the bridge. :(

To your first point. JMO but I believe he does know the context in which the "down the hill" was spoken and this may be his way of communicating exactly how much information he does have with the killer.

]Drat. Another dead end.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily...they need to not make any formal accusations until they are ready to make an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie