IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the girls were moved to a second location and then returned. 1) too much of a chance getting caught on his return. 2) if he had moved them he would have left them elsewhere to impede the investigation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

(I don't think they were moved either. If we look at some similar crimes, imo this has had a Gabby Doolan vibe from the start (you can google, don't want to go O/T, anyway, she was left there. )

"Hopefully somebody recognizes that voice," said Slocum. "It sounds like he's a little exasperated, like he told them before to do it."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02...a-to-join-manhunt-for-indiana-girls-murderer/
That would be the undertone I called ever so slightly breathless and others thought might be excitement or anticipation.

I'm impressed by the way the lead officers are going out to public outlets to get the word out.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That's not the second recording promised - that's the original recording embedded in a minute long audio informational piece about the case, all of which is old information. :(

They didn't say it's a new recording of the suspect.

The "new recording" is the PSA. It was already reported earlier in this thread, a couple of pages ago, that the "new recording" was done in a news studio in Monticello. Most defiitely not of the suspect. Just sloppy (and IMO very misleading) article wording/title writing.

Depending on water level, there may be places to cross the creek without actually stepping in the water? [IMO]

(Jumping off your post, like big rocks too that serve as stepping stones, having a vision of our local creek here)

That's not the second recording promised - that's the original recording embedded in a minute long audio informational piece about the case, all of which is old information. :(
It is old information embedded in a new recording and I think that it is what is being referred to as a "second recording".

Just a thought concerning the only words officially released on audio," Go down hill ".
Assuming that the perp actually meant to descend a hill, but they could have inferred something else too, speculation, imo.fwiw.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/downhill
rbbm.

It was "Down the hill" not "Go down hill". The LE also said "Get down the hill" at first in the press conference, then corrected himself. I think they probably clipped off "get", maybe because it is such a varied word in dialects from "git" to "get".

I don't know. There were LE vehicles all over the cemetery, so it would seem they drove over any tracks that might have been there.

LEO vehicles did not enter the cemetery until after the forensic team did their work. Lordan has footage of LE at the cemetery. Their vehicles are lining one side of the road outside of the cemetery.

Also, in the beginning of his vid report, @ 01:40 he reads the description of the Nat'l Landmark, the Monon High Bridge, that people illegally walked the bridge. Is it still illegal to walk on the 62' High Bridge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg#t=104.652229

(I don't think they were moved either. If we look at some similar crimes, imo this has had a Gabby Doolan vibe from the start (you can google, don't want to go O/T, anyway, she was left there. )

Besides Lyric and Lizzie, I also thought of the Gabbi Doolin case with respect to similarities--not that I'm suggesting in anyway that the cases are related to each other.

In respect to my own theorizing, I also don't believe the girls were moved to another location, but was wondering other's opinions, because anything is possible, and I wonder why some evidence was not found by searchers the first night. How far in miles were their bodies from the bridge/trail or their pick up location?

It is hard to grasp that the girls encounterd BG, possibly by random chance around 2:30pm, were lured or forced off the trail, presumably incapacitated and/or assualted in some way, an then both murdered likely even before their ride arrived to meet them at 3-3:30pm. The whole event probably lasted 30 mintues to an hour.

Not to disparage the victims (they are totally innocent and acted very heroically to gather evidence), but I wished they would have ran screaming in opposite directions once their hinky meters kicked in (assuming there was only one attacker). I understand these were BFFs and likely one would not be willing to leave the other's side while in danger, but BG could not have chased both at the same time if they were going opposite ways. One of these girls may have lived to tell about the ordeal.

I'm not sure if this has been posted/discussed on here but this may open up another angle.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/cyber-forensics-perspective-on-the-double-homicide-case/

[FONT=&quot]Purdue cyber forensics graduate student Rachel Sitarz teaches the course. She found out Libby German attended one of those seminars two summers ago.[/FONT]

If she was on SM maybe she was extra cautious about what she did. But after a while she may have become relaxed because things discussed in the course never happened. Maybe she got to the point where she was confident in the way she was doing things. Could this have been a SM meet up? Could it have been one of many? Always with a friend or two? Following some safety tips but not all.

Think about it. We were all young once and when someone older told us this or that and nothing ever happened to prove them right we ignored it or became relaxed after a period of time.

The FBI site lists the height & weight of Liberty and Abigail.
Liberty
Abigail

Someone upthread posted that there were different dates of death in their obits. Maybe, just my opinion, he attacked Liberty because she was the threat to him. She is listed as 5'4" and 200#. While Abigail is 5'4" and only 100#. Again just my opinion but I think this may explain deferring dates. Maybe when he left, if he left, Abigail was still alive. Maybe he left and came back? .... the events that may have went down when thinking about this. What a sick !

It is old information embedded in a new recording and I think that it is what is being referred to as a "second recording".

Can someone please link this audio file (not that I want to hear it again...:( ). Tia. Sorry if already posted.

Eta my bad, see post 868.

LEO vehicles did not enter the cemetery until after the forensic team did their work. Lordan has footage of LE at the cemetery. Their vehicles are lining one side of the road outside of the cemetery.

Also, in the beginning of his vid report, @ 01:40 he reads the description of the Nat'l Landmark, the Monon High Bridge, that people illegally walked the bridge. Is it still illegal to walk on the 62' High Bridge?

CSX owns the property, so people could be charged with trespassing

It was "Down the hill" not "Go down hill". The LE also said "Get down the hill" at first in the press conference, then corrected himself. I think they probably clipped off "get", maybe because it is such a varied word in dialects from "git" to "get".
i think hes TELLING them to go down the hill, maybe saying all he wants i sex or to rob them, he said something to keep them calm up until the stabbing(my guess on COD) when all hell probably broke lose. he would need to act fast after stabbing one, to keep the other under control. (BTK used this ploy to calm down his victims, so did a few other SK. tell them they want something else so they dont lose control)

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

(Sorry, o/t, something just popped in my head, fwiw, Foxfire used to talk about cemeteries and serial killers, something about a maple tree, or birch tree.........it was cedar trees I think. :lookingitup: Miss you buddy soooooooooooo much.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla