IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any family members who might be protecting your loved one, please do not refrain from turning in someone if you are protecting them based on shame, or guilt...this person is responsible for his own actions...ARS's mother turned in her own son after he murdered a little girl. As hard as this was, she was a hero and we all respected her it, for sacrificing her own public shame and grief or whatever is for the sake of getting a killer off the streets.

Eta: you will be commeded, respected and supported for doing the right thing.
preach!!!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

whether or not sexual assult happened i still believe its a sexual crime.

Sexual intent might of been the motive. However if he got rushed then it would just turn to panic and a way to not get caught. Which it just turns to murder.

i see, however i agree with you she looks no where near 200lbs. i think it was a random guess.

She did look 200 to me. Not sure who disagreed.

You're right rpgman. Le has not said if they physically DO have liberty's phone or if they physically DO NOT have her phone.

And it has been reported that ABIGAL DID NOT HAVE A PHONE.

Anyone in liberty's cloud group can look into their shared cloud space and see anything liberty has uploaded.

In my case , having someone in my cloud group look in our cloud would be the ONLY way to see stuff from my phone because even if someone physically had my phone, it is passcode protected and no one knows my code.

Someone pointed out that iCloud backup only works when you are connected to Wifi. Doubtful the girls had any wifi connections available to them (or even a very short window to backup automatically). This leads me to believe that LE has Libby's phone. So IMHO, the suspect either missed the fact she had the phone altogether or tried to destroy it by throwing it in the water. Another WS'er said that most data can be salvaged even with physical damage. Or if she had a recent iPhone 7 or an earlier model with a waterproof case, the phone would be in good condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if whomever dropped the girls off told anyone they were dropping the girls off there.

I am using some of this computer's music software and it seems very clearly "go down the hill with a slight upward inflection on the word "hill" like a command/request. Of course we cannot hear the entire recording to know what was said before "go down the hill". From the intonation, there is likely more before that part and the "go down the hill" is the end of a statement/command.

Which SM? I saw her twitter. Instagram looked okay.

Not sure who you are responding too..but her twitter lists all of her usernames for her SM accounts which left her very vulnerable to people with bad intentions having way too much information about her.

I was struck by that, too. They can't connect him to other homicides, but they're doing a nationwide billboard and media blitz to try to locate him? He's not a serial killer but we think he's going to kill again? Wha????

This makes me feel like they have a strong suspicion he's connected to other cases but they don't know for sure. If they were to say they had a suspicion he was connected to case A and B, it would be a freaking mad house.

So many similarities including calendar number of day re: cases of Lyric and Elizabeth, and Libby and Abby. Both parks are remote and LE (both agencies) claim that a person must be familiar with the area to get there. There are meat packing, distribution centers or sanitizing plants near both areas, as well as camping. Transient workers that work in the same field and can job hop, truckers, transient campers? They are only approximately 6 hours from one another. COD for both have not been released so MO's are known only to LE for comparison. Both crime scenes were in areas of rough terrain (remote and rough terrain would be obvious to someone who didn't want to be discovered though). Is there a bridge at Seven Bridge, or seven? Trying to look that up now.

"Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook were found in December 2012.

Smock made a plea to the public to identify anyone they believe is familiar with the Seven Bridges Wildlife Area.

“I think you will all agree with me that Seven Bridges is extremely remote,” Smock said. “We have no doubt that the person or persons responsible with this crime are very familiar with Seven Bridges.”

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/lyric-cook-and-elizabeth-collins/

Investigators traveled to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Virginia last week to discuss the case, and Smock said federal authorities were impressed with the investigators’ efforts thus far. They were also in agreement that Seven Bridges Wildlife Area represented an important part of the case.

Smock said they want to speak with anyone who is familiar with the wildlife area — which was formerly a Bremer County park and a popular gathering place."

i think she was a lil chubby but 200? i dont know..

Respectfully, discussing Libby's weight doesn't in anyway help us figure out how to find the person or people who killed Libby and Abbey.

I am using some of this computer's music software and it seems very clearly "go down the hill with a slight upward inflection on the word "hill" like a command/request. Of course we cannot hear the entire recording to know what was said before "go down the hill". From the intonation, there is likely more before that part and the "go down the hill" is the end of a statement/command.
it seems to me, to say i wont hurt you guys,if you just *go down the hill*. or something along those lines. hes probably asked a couple times now getting stressed.

If there was no sexual assault.........and in my opinion there was not(no DNA on girls but at crime scene discovered days after?)........then this attack was a straight kill.

As to motive? The thrill? This man is evil and loves to terrorize.

They live among us. It is hard to fathom I know.

I really doubt a thrill kill without SA or the intent, jmo, but anything is possible, imo, moo.

Someone pointed out that iCloud backup only works when you are connected to Wifi. Doubtful the girls had any wifi connections available to them (or even a very short window to backup automatically). This leads me to believe that LE has Libby's phone. So IMHO, the suspect either missed the fact she had the phone altogether or tried to destroy it by throwing it in the water. Another WS'er said that most data can be salvaged even with physical damage. Or if she had a recent iPhone 7 or an earlier model with a waterproof case, the phone would be in good condition.

are we sure she even had the iPhone? if it was an android, it would go straight to google backup.

Unless you can spell out explicitly why you think the victim looked or did not look the stated weight and precisely how it factors into your theory, move on to something else.

:wave:

is there anyway we know what type of phone she had? an iphone or android? androids can auto backup! all you would need is you gmail and password.

Unless you can spell out explicitly why you think the victim looked or did not look the stated weight and precisely how it factors into your theory, move on to something else.

:wave:
i apologise.

Respectfully, discussing Libby's weight doesn't in anyway help us figure out how to find the person or people who killed Libby and Abbey.

I was only interested because of the possibility of this case being connected to Lyric and Elizabeth. In that case one girl was significantly larger than the other. MOO

I was only interested because of the possibility of this case being connected to Lyric and Elizabeth. In that case one girl was significantly larger than the other. MOO

It seems to me, there is no way for us to know if the two cases are connected. The only way would be by having very specific evidence that at least for the moment only LE is privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23