Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by KayElJay, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

If BG was headed north the sun would be shining on his left. It is shining on his right. BG is headed south. The video that still was taken from is aimed north.

2. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

For me it's that PLUS the large reward increase. Gives me a sinking feeling

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3. loreet

loreet Well-Known Member

Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
    The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.
    I agree, 23 minutes is a longish time to wait on a high bridge.

4. kittymittons

kittymittons New Member

On the bright side, looks like 2 of the men on the FBI's 10 most wanted list have been captured recently. Just trying to stay positive... Maybe they'll bump him up to the top 10 list soon.

5. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a link that states those are the times of the photo and video? I have seen it mentioned a lot but I don't think I've seen actual MSM links on it. Thanks in advance!

6. Acoots82

Acoots82 New Member

Can anyone tell us about how tall the BG is? By shadows or anything? Or approximate weight, etc? Why hasn't LE mentioned this yet?

7. rpgman

rpgman Well-Known Member

could be ...I'm still not convinced it was a meeting or anything to do with SM.

8. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

9. Acoots82

Acoots82 New Member

Also.... I've been looking stuff up... from my interpretation of everything... they were made to cross the creek?? Is that accurate?

10. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Thanks kittymittons, please keep that positivity flowing, we really, really need it, or at least I do bigtime!

11. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native - now residing in Jacksonville

Snipped for focus.

We don't know that for a fact, do we? I haven't seen it reported anywhere--we speculated earlier that might be the case, but it was a guess.

12. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native - now residing in Jacksonville

We do not know that. They might never have crossed the creek.

13. kirkassoc

kirkassoc Well-Known Member

This is my worst nightmare. A case that deals with N, S, E, W. I'm really bad with directional concepts.[emoji20]

I can sure relate! I can get lost in the front seat of the car :gaah:.

14. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

My advice is: If you are going to make a map/bridge layout photo make sure it is 100% geographically and factually acurate, other wise you are going to keep being asked over and over about. and nobody wants that LOL. Plus it also makes it annoying bc people keep seeing it and quoting it and it makes the viewing experience not so fun, bc it fills up page after page with corrections. my 2 cents

15. Jennifer.k

Jennifer.k Member

I've thought this to.

16. margarita25

I'm still really struck by how hard locals have said it is to find this place.

Also, #1nana had mentioned the thought of crossing the freeway upon arrival, or something like that, need to go back, is this an option, i would think they would have been dropped off right in front where they wouldnt have to cross. Also the thought about someone seeing them while driving by in the highway is interesting and fresh imo...

17. changeindeed

changeindeed New Member

Oh, my-- what a thought, drowning! Never even occurred to me gosh it just keeps getting worse.

Something I've thought of.. if she had the phone hidden in her pocket, would it have fallen out if he assaulted them, (can't say or type it) I keep thinking it was about hurting and killing them, nothing more. But, IDK anymore.

18. margarita25

Think positive ninja9, this is great news and could well move the case forward.:heart:

Just wondering, have there been other cases here where the reward specifically led to an arrest (s)? Tia.

19. Acoots82

Acoots82 New Member

20. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

If any one is looking for some excellent factual illustrations User NIN does and amazing job and takes alot of pride in his work. Im sure you can search his posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.