IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick is to run in separate directions while screaming
If they are able too. If the girls were on the bridge sadly there's only one direction they could of gone. But yes in other scenarios its a good idea

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I remember when my little brother was small we would role play with him. We would keep it like a game but go through every scenario we could think of. Now even I didn't think about what would you do if someone grabbed your friend

Regarding how one would react, based on how I react when my husband startles me I'd scream and run in place. Accomplishing nothing.

lol you're right...but if I get startled outside of my home I bolt....fast! I have definite flight reaction...not an ounce of fight.

Yeah, I tried taking the one half and flipping it and tying together and not really thinking this is gonna work. I also tried some different effects to try and make it more usable but really don't think this works.

THESE ARE SPLIT IMAGES, FLIPPED, ENHANCED, NOT TO BE RELIED ON:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ahhh. So we have a wolf in Hoosier clothing?

Kidding. I appreciate your work MichiganMod.

I am feeling this resolution slip away like it did with Lyric and Lizzy (the IA cousins; still unsolved 5 years out :()

So many awesome sleuthers. So many dedicated LEOs. And so few answers. :(

Imo. I still believe he's closely following the case in media and forums. He feels special about the extra attention. So just in case I'd like to say to him "you're not as intelligent as you believe you are. Its only a matter of time before you're caught. The clock is ticking"

I think they have done it before in other cases..under voluntary request.. was it the Jessica Ridgeway case? other websleuthers help me out?

Yes, in Jessica's case they asked for VOLUNTARY samples and ARS gave his but it was lost in the backlog by the time the dogs were searching.When it finally came through I believe it was after his Mother called him in to LE and made him confess.

I just wonder if this guy slipped at any time getting himself down the hill while corralling his two victims. I'm not sure a man in his 50s and able to do so without much huffing and puffing. Unless he was pretty fit or actually much younger than people are thinking he is. JMO

I see the outline but I must say it's an odd way to carry a gun. I can't imagine anyone with gun experience would carry it that way. It's too awkward, he'd want to be able to reach in and pull it out with out shooting himself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If that is in fact a gun, would it make sense that he is left handed, so he could reach inside his jacket with his left hand?

Yeah, I tried taking the one half and flipping it and tying together and not really thinking this is gonna work. I also tried some different effects to try and make it more usable but really don't think this works.

attachment.php
attachment.php

He's a badger!!

Looks like a wild Boar

attachment.php
Ahhh. So we have a wolf in Hoosier clothing?

Kidding. I appreciate your work MichiganMod.

I am feeling this resolution slip away like it did with Lyric and Lizzy (the IA cousins; still unsolved 5 years out :()

So many awesome sleuthers. So many dedicated LEOs. And so few answers. :(

Attachments

• cd43f1d0bdc9ebae5d72a683f1328b55.jpg
    cd43f1d0bdc9ebae5d72a683f1328b55.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 613
This is my first post and I think you've got the nail on the head. In my opinion it does appear as if the gun is inside of his jacket with the barrel pointed towards his right. It makes sense why there is a gap/opening in his jacket. With the gun situated the way it is, he could reach inside his jacket to pull the gun out as the handle of the gun is pointed towards his left. Keep on sleuthing everybody. Rest in peace Abby and Libby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Okay, thanks!

I now see why the left-handed theories. I only saw that the "gun" appeared to be on his right hand side, but did not consider its orientation to be such that it was meant to be accessed cross body with the left hand.

I get it, now!

Looks like my daughters hamster.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I still can't wrap my head around how, if this guy is involved, they made it from the south side of that bridge to the other side of that creek without going through the water. And if they did go through the water, why? Why go to all that effort walking through the cold creek (which is no small feat) just go get to a wooded area when theres another wooded area on the south side of the bridge? It's simply too risky to walk them across that bridge or abduct them near the north side.

As remote as the place seems, its not like no one every goes out there (at least on the north side of the bridge). I believe a woman was interviewed and said she was out there around that time and saw a man but not this man and a couple walking around. So that's 4 other people in that area around that time on that day. Why on earth would he take such a huge chance in that location?

It makes much more sense to imagine them hiking through the woods by the cemetery & someone approaches them there. The girls originally came in from the Northwest then headed across the bridge, if they still had 3 hours until being picked up theres not much else to do in that area other than to explore the woods south of the cemetery or even go into the cemetery itself. There's literally nothing else out there other than the bridge, the cemetery and some wooded areas to explore.

The guy looks suspicious & didn't turn himself in yet which is even more suspicious but leading them back across the bridge is too risky and walking through that creek just seems totally pointless.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 675
  • what_we_know.jpg
    what_we_know.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 704
  • bridge_Ariel.jpg
    bridge_Ariel.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 686
  • C5sxmAVVUAAhdR-.jpg
    C5sxmAVVUAAhdR-.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 694
I think most have been looking at this as a gun in an outside pocket and it's facing backward. What if it's in an INSIDE pocket and he's left-handed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23