IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
On misstep on that bridge and ur done. moo

On second look, it does seem to be a bit up off the ground but hard to tell how high. Still looks dangerous but I think you'd survive a fall off of that area, on the north side not so much.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BG copy.jpg
    BG copy.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 413
Property and public records searches that I did yielded some interesting information. Not sure of exactly what I can post, so here is some vague information. If I can post more please let me know. I did some public record searches for surrounding properties and found on across the creek that was sold a few years ago. The sellers of that property have an adult son who is a RSO for get this - child molesting in 2011.

IMO someone that lived across the creek would be familiar with that area, no?

I hope I'm not crossing any lines here, but PLEASE if I am delete this post. I'm trying to be a respectable member here :)

I found him. picture is very interesting. moo

If everyone starts leaning towards the "pulling up his pants" theory...someone should tell LE. I know that doesnt seem like much, but I believe they are the ones that said fanny pack. Might help to know he had brown(?) boxers on.

IMO is not a boxer, is a belly band.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ananda-cafe-chocolate.jpg
    ananda-cafe-chocolate.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 518
There are plenty of Mama Kohlhepps' out there.

It is disgusting.

IIRC, Kayla in her interview stated that he killed her boyfriend and then told her later it was easier to keep someone under control if you killed someone they loved in front of them. Oh... found the link...

"Brown said she was numb and in shock.

“He said it was easier to control someone if you took someone they love,” Brown said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-kohlhepp-case-survivor-recounts-kidnap-by-suspected-serial-killer-on-dr-phil/

Can someone catch me up on why we are focusing on the cemetery now? (Very busy at work and way behind threads)

There is a short path behind the cemetery that goes through private property down to the creek. It is being speculated that the perpetrator parked a car at the cemetery, took the path down to the creek, then followed the creek to the bridge.

Is it known what they rectangular shape on his left leg is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rbbm. Bolded segment description reminds me of the perp's stance in the bridge photo. imo, speculation.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/body-language-and-threat-recognition/
[h=1]Body language
and threat recognition[/h] [h=4]By Massad Ayoob[/h]
Cops, soldiers, and mental health professionals are all too familiar with “the thousand yard stare.” This is the person who seems to be not so much looking at you as through you. He may be unresponsive or inappropriately responsive in other ways. What this should tell you is that in this moment he is in an alternate reality of his own, a place where you are probably not welcome. When you see this, start “creating distance” unless you in fact are a law enforcement officer, health professional, or someone else who has a responsibility for containing and restraining this person’s actions.
The opposite of the thousand yard stare is the “target stare.” This is the guy who narrows his eyes and glares directly at you. The narrowing of the eyelids does for our vision what shutting down the f/stop on your camera does for the lens: it enhances depth perception. It tells you that you have become a very intense focus of his attention
Facial expressions and body movements can give you early warning that the person you face has gone into fighting mode. All the way back to Dr. Cannon, certain cues have been recognized as classic.

The person is likely to “quarter,” that is, step back with one leg, turning his hips to something approximating a 45-degree angle. In this posture, the body is best balanced to take or deliver impact in any direction. Fighters call it the “boxer’s stance.” Martial artists call it the “front stance.” Shooters call it the “Weaver stance.” Cops are taught to stand this way, prepared immediately to react and fight, in an “interview stance.”
ayoob87-3.jpg

The hands will typically be up, between hips and face, usually level with some point on the torso.

Is it known what they rectangular shape on his left leg is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but if you look at the other pic, its on his right leg
I am saying reflection

The memorial softball tournament, hosted by Brian and Lori Knipp, will be played in Battle Ground, Indiana, on July 14, 2017. Organizers hope to make it an annual event.

"We feel with what we all do in the softball world, this is a way for all of us to keep these two girls memories alive and remembered by supporting something that they loved to do in their community," the tournament's director said.

Proceeds from the Abby/Libby Memorial Tournament will be donated to the Delphi Summer Rec. Player Scholarship Fund in memory of the girls.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...oftball-tournament-organized-for-delphi-girls

Why would the LE not release a little longer video or at least a .gif of BG walking toward the camera? Seems like this would be much more of a help than two fuzzy images.
I respect what they're doing but I think they are holding their cards too close to the vest here. It's not going to jeopardize a prosecution if they can't find guy in the first place and after two weeks of 20+ FBI agents working on this? Time to widen the net via more info such as a video clip.
IMO this guy knows the area well and has thought this through for a while. His telltale sign is knowing the creek and lowkey entrance and exit routes via the cemetery. The low volume of people there on a weekday was another asset. It could / would have been any female walking the trail this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288