Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blood magic?

2. Avejajed

Avejajed New Member

Grrrrr I really need to turn that signature off.

3. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Agreed, their sizes are tiny. One of my adult sons has a 28 inch waist and we can find them all day long at AEO... for about $65 a pair. it's ridiculous. However my 47 year old husband who is built like a chinless ex linebacker and dresses just like BG would never EVER fit anything they sell there. He wears a Hanes/Fruit of the Loom/Route 66/ Mossimo/ Merona (cheap/store brands) size XL. Not a *huge* guy by normal adult male standards, yet would not fit AEO clothing. IMO and FWIW

4. Yeah. I was thinking that you are going with the magick theory of the killing.

5. Avejajed

Avejajed New Member

There is another brand called American Eagle but it's shoes at Payless and after some research I'm not seeing they sell anything besides shoes and maybe purses.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

6. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

"Libby is described as standing 5'4" tall with a heavy build. She has blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes."

As far as I know, there are no pictures released of Libby on Feb. 13, 2017. There are pictures of Libby wearing various tie-dyed shirts at other times.

When Libby was last seen she had on a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom.

This picture of Libby appears to show the fringe. This picture was not taken on Feb. 13, 2017.

[​IMG]

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

https://*************************/2...lliams-photos-man-indiana-thirteen-year-olds/

Attached Files:

7. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

or at least put it in the signature field instead of just typing it at the bottom of every post. if it's a signature it ought to be put IN the signature box in the user's control panel.

8. Avejajed

Avejajed New Member

I didn't know there was a Magick theory. Sacrifice? Anyways it's a signature from a game I play and I've turned it off so it'll no longer confuse anyone. :)

9. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I don't see a poodle!

I do see a man running. What I see as the tail is his arm bent back like a jogger I can see his head.
    What is that photo of anyway and?

10. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

11. No, I haven't seen a magick theory. Just thought you were leaning that way.

12. BFTnative

BFTnative Member

My husband (32) can only find jeans that fit from American eagle. He doesnt wear anything else from there, but I order them online ever year because they have his smaller size in relaxed fit that is hard to find in stores. They are (overly) expensive and wear through quite quickly, but he is very picky about jeans. He has a few pair in same color as perps and I do not particularly like them but he only wears them to work. I agree though, they look cheaper like from walmart.

13. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

If you want a signature, click on "settings" at the top of your web browser and then scroll down and click "edit signature" on the left hand side.

I don't know how one might do it on a telephone, i use computers for internet because I can't turn off adobe flash player on my phone, and it makes some websites run way too slowly for me to handle. maybe someone else can explain it for phones.

14. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Goodwill ?4.99

15. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I think the dude is homeless.

16. Gunther Toody

Gunther Toody Member

Why risk someone seeing you in an area that is relatively popular for hikers on a day when all the kids have off school?
    Why meet in the open if your intent is to harm them?

17. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

I'm going to go a different route today.

I"m going to assume that LE know all the mysteries about the photos, but DON"T know who BG is.

To that end, I think I'm going to personally stop worryig about what's in the pics and instead worry who BG is.

In order to not get distracted, I personally think I will pretend there's no photo and instead start asking myself questions like "wouldn't someone be reported missing by now? or their vehicle be reported abandoned? or wouldn't they have to get money if htey're on the run for 2+ weeks, like Israel Keyes who robbed banks in between killings?" and I think that I personally will turn to looking up reports of things like that.

JMO, just sharing my own ideas in case anyone else is asking themselves "what else might I be able to do?"

18. madduck74

madduck74 Member

This may have been brought up, haven't seen it though...

It may be the resolution, but to me it looks like his shoulder and possibly sleeve area is possibly darker blue faux leather. Does it look like that to anyone else?

Also, I wonder if he is wearing a stocking cap. It looks like there may be a round logo (maybe carhartt). Or it may just be an artifact.

I also wonder of the white part by his neck is a necklace, or something similar. It looks like there is a concentrated bright spot and maybe the blur is reflection light.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

19. Avejajed

Avejajed New Member

Thanks! I'm using Tapatalk which I use for other forums, and this signature was always marked. I went into settings to change it so I think we should be good now. I think that Tapatalk doesn't separate them, and that signature is definitely not appropriate for this forum. Thanks for your help!

20. I don't know why, but he did it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.