IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go a different route today.

I"m going to assume that LE know all the mysteries about the photos, but DON"T know who BG is.

To that end, I think I'm going to personally stop worryig about what's in the pics and instead worry who BG is.

In order to not get distracted, I personally think I will pretend there's no photo and instead start asking myself questions like "wouldn't someone be reported missing by now? or their vehicle be reported abandoned? or wouldn't they have to get money if htey're on the run for 2+ weeks, like Israel Keyes who robbed banks in between killings?" and I think that I personally will turn to looking up reports of things like that.

JMO, just sharing my own ideas in case anyone else is asking themselves "what else might I be able to do?"

I feel the same way about all the maps (although they are great!). I don't know if it matters what way they came and went.

Thanks! I'm using Tapatalk which I use for other forums, and this signature was always marked. I went into settings to change it so I think we should be good now. I think that Tapatalk doesn't separate them, and that signature is definitely not appropriate for this forum. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

No problem, I don't know tapatalk but I know the signature box, I play with it every so often, lol. I know your sig quote threw me off at one point but I was like "well that's as likely as anything else" lol.

I'm going to go a different route today.

I"m going to assume that LE know all the mysteries about the photos, but DON"T know who BG is.

To that end, I think I'm going to personally stop worryig about what's in the pics and instead worry who BG is.

In order to not get distracted, I personally think I will pretend there's no photo and instead start asking myself questions like "wouldn't someone be reported missing by now? or their vehicle be reported abandoned? or wouldn't they have to get money if htey're on the run for 2+ weeks, like Israel Keyes who robbed banks in between killings?" and I think that I personally will turn to looking up reports of things like that.

JMO, just sharing my own ideas in case anyone else is asking themselves "what else might I be able to do?"

Good move...

Remember, this guy is likely a fringe element in the community and people may not even realize he is gone.
He is not likely in any relationship but may be living with parents. If thats the case they could be covering for him.
On the other hand, LE may know exactly who he is and he is on the run.

I feel the same way about all the maps (although they are great!). I don't know if it matters what way they came and went.

I figure that even if these things are important, all the fine and lovely people in this thread have those topics under control, so I may as well try to think of something else if I myself am becoming burned out on the subjects.

ETA: the link in my signature is pretty interesting IMO and if anyone decides they want to step back from cases and just learn more about the (far larger than I ever thought) nomadic community in the US, it's a good source of info. This is not some thinly veiled hint or anything - I assure you there's nothing in the video that has anything to do with this case. I just found it really interesting when I watched it a couple of years ago, possibly because someone featured in it is my relative who was missing most of my life.

(Mostly) O/T question for user "Falling Down" - is your username any relation to the movie of the same name? It is not often mentioned but is an excellent movie IMO. I'd forgotten about it.

For others who may be wondering, it's about a regular every day "normal" guy who snaps one day, and goes on a killing spree. Which is why I mentioned it here - I keep seeing FD's username and excellent posts and thinking to myself "I wonder if BG is kind of like the guy in that movie" (except, not a businessman, JMO, though I guess he could be).

Sorry for O/T.

I have read many claims here about how this guy planned this out and knew exactly what he was doing and so on.

One question comes to mind.

If his intentions at the time he is seen walking across the bridge are to kidnap or harm the girls why expose himself in the open at all?
Why not just hide in the woods until they were close enough and confront them?

When you think about it...it makes no sense that he would walk across this bridge if he had planned this in advance
Unless he planned to confront them on the south side of the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I posted this earlier, it's my guess as to how and why his hoodie looks the way it does. I think he's got 1 hand in his pants pocket and 1 hand under the jacket reaching into his hoodie pocket. His hand inside his jean pocket is holding down his jacket on that side. Because the hoodie is far too big it's bunched up in the middle which is allowing it to cast a shadow. I assume he's reaching into that pocket for a knife or another weapon and if things get out of control then he pulls the gun that he apparently has inside his coat.
Loving your recreation but most of all loving your dad jeans

Info on more exact location of where the girls bodies were found :

[video=youtube;70zUmP9NFRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUmP9NFRY[/video]

Published 14. feb. 2017

Journalist ask ISP Sgt. Kim Riley at 2:26: Were they in the water?
Then ISP Sgt. Kim Riley answer at 2:28: They were at the edge of the water

Yes I am from the U.k and have lived in the U.S.A for a few years now and when I first read the American term for' bum bag 'a few years ago I was really shocked as I thought someone was being crass . I must add that Fanny is also a female name . Not really sure 'bum bag' sounds very great either.

The bag was originally designed to be worn around the back. Thus fanny (backside) or bum (backside).

I'm just catching up so am on page 3. Looks like IndependantFeed posted a pic of himself in an effort to help us ascertain some stuff about BG but his pic was removed despite repeated pleadings for it not to be (which is fine, not my call!)... but if I'm wrong and just am not seeing it, please someone link me. I was hoping to wake to something new to mull over today if nothing else. good morning all!

I am not sure if it is still in past posts, but I saved a YouTube link: Independent Feed's recreation video https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=umWDK8UrpO0

Abby's hair doesn't appear to be blowing in her picture. Maybe there were gusts? Can anyone chime in on the wind conditions that day?

Here are the weather conditions from 2-13-17 for Delphi:

attachment.php

It shows app. 20 miles per hr winds on the 13th. Not clear, if these were gusts or not. So here is another hourly reading from Logansport, app, 20 miles NE of Delphi, as comparison, showing gusting wind around the time frame in question:

attachment.php

Source:
https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weathe...erica_4919624?fcstlength=15&year=2017&month=2

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=46923&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

Attachments

• Indiana Delpji weather 2 13 17.png
    Indiana Delpji weather 2 13 17.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 456
  • Indiana Logansport weather 2 13 17.png
    Indiana Logansport weather 2 13 17.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 450
Good move...

Remember, this guy is likely a fringe element in the community and people may not even realize he is gone.
He is not likely in any relationship but may be living with parents. If thats the case they could be covering for him.
On the other hand, LE may know exactly who he is and he is on the run.

In the Douglas Garland case which is under trials in the top corner of the page, he lived with his elderly parents and they were clueless. He committed a triple murder in Calgary, Alberta and didn't leave any DNA in the house of Alvin and Kathy Liknes. He also murdered their grandson Nathan O'Brien.
However there was lots of DNA at the acreage where he lived with his parents as he butchered and burned the bodies. He transported them in the old green farm truck which was captured on CCTV cameras and his sister turned him in.
If he had used a rental vehicle he may have got away with it.

Published 14. feb. 2017

About 50 feet from the water is what they have said since the 14th

Sorry but when I try to reply with quote I am unable to use my space bar for some reason?? So weird, I dunno why it pushes all my letters together likethisandmakesitweird.

Anyway, I'm thinking perhaps if the hoodie/jacket he's wearing underneath his coat is a zip up it might be unzipped allowing just the one side to hang down. Also in some of the recent blow up pics the "fanny pack" (that I think is just half of his unzipped jacket hanging down) looks kind of square-ish like a box of cigarettes might be inside.

Also regarding the girls on the bridge - do we know they just walked across it once and were done? Isn't it possible they were hanging around the bridge for awhile passing time while waiting for their pick up ride? Walking back and forth, taking pics, etc. Not sure how this would factor in but maybe if he was lurking around he was able to come out of the shadows when the coast was clear of others while the girls were hanging around still.

There was talk about BG possibly wearing lineman shoes etc... this was interesting.... look at the gaffs on the shoes....
attachment.php
http://www.texascooppower.com/texas-stories/co-ops-at-work/a-linemans-gear

Attachments

• detail_1106_lineman_gear_full.jpg
    detail_1106_lineman_gear_full.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 627
Sorry but when I try to reply with quote I am unable to use my space bar for some reason?? So weird, I dunno why it pushes all my letters together likethisandmakesitweird.

Anyway, I'm thinking perhaps if the hoodie/jacket he's wearing underneath his coat is a zip up it might be unzipped allowing just the one side to hang down. Also in some of the recent blow up pics the "fanny pack" (that I think is just half of his unzipped jacket hanging down) looks kind of square-ish like a box of cigarettes might be inside.

Also regarding the girls on the bridge - do we know they just walked across it once and were done? Isn't it possible they were hanging around the bridge for awhile passing time while waiting for their pick up ride? Walking back and forth, taking pics, etc. Not sure how this would factor in but maybe if he was lurking around he was able to come out of the shadows when the coast was clear of others while the girls were hanging around still.

BBM

I was wondering if he had a camera or pair of binoculars in there.

Mine was doing the same thing when I first logged on this morning.

There was talk about BG possibly wearing lineman shoes etc... this was interesting.... look at the gaffs on the shoes....
attachment.php
http://www.texascooppower.com/texas-stories/co-ops-at-work/a-linemans-gear

wow... that long yellow stick resembles what some called a possible nightstick in BG's pocket, the shoes resemble what some called "white bands" around the ankles and others called "leg braces"....the white rope resembles the looped item near BG's neck... the tool belt aroudn the waist resembles what some people have proposed appears to be carpenter pants with a tool in the loop or a tool belt (rear of his hip, NOT the item some are calling a fany pack, JMO).. this is a very interesting photo, thank you very much.

Published 14. feb. 2017

They are on the edge of the water as far as he UNDERSTOOD. Apparently he wasn't there.

MOO.

you for some reason have to hit the "a/a" button on the top left of the text box... on my mac I have to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288