IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt follow the case either but since coming on here a lot of people have talked about the similarities. There are a few things that make it hard for me to connect both crimes to one perp, the number one is that odds of him finding Abby and Libby on the 13th (appears to have some significance) and they just happen to resemble Lyric and Lizzie, we are talking some crazy odds of that just happening by chance. A lot of people have stated they do not see a SM connection and I would tend to agree with that, so if the meeting is truly by chance than how could it be the same killer....

I posted yesterday the fbi analysis for lyric and lizzies killer. I see that they are working on one for this killer. could be interesting indeed. moo

Looking at him carefully I would say he is not as big as I initially thought. The jacket is definitely bulky(stuff underneath it or bulky hoodie etc. His legs not so much...maybe unflattering jeans . Yet his face looks quite big/puffy with large features but it could be the camera angle. Sorry I am just stating what has been re-hashed so many times. Sorry about my wording too. My mind is not so great lately. Not that we can talk about profiles but I see some men who look larger or thinner in their photos. Weight gain or loss ...or camera angle. This photo is so hard to go by but thank goodness it is something to go on.

So now we have moved on from him exposing himself to holding a dog? :juggle:

I noticed in the side by sides with IndependentFeeds, you can see how big BG's nose appears. And droopy over top skin of upper lip. Even though IF blurred is out, it didn't have that large overhang.

LOL. I tried very hard to see the "penis theory" and honestly was giggling to myself as I was zooming in because it just sounds so silly. The guy is walking across a very high bridge, no rails, gaps to step over, and holding his privates at the same time.. he really IS an adrenaline junkie! (just joking.. I just thought your post was funny :)) and I agree.

When you view the area in Google maps in satellite view... the little street guy doesn't work of course... but if you click on him a bunch of blue dots show up. The blue dots are panoramic images all along the trail from the highway to the halfway point on the bridge. Gives an interesting perspective.

Am I the very last person to notice this Google map feature?

edit: now I look closer and the person who put the images up took them this month. One of the images has the memorial flowers in it.

Thanks for the info. I may follow that route

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Please do Mel........or form the unofficial update as your opinion or theory.

We would love to hear the info you have.

I wonder why the police have said the suspect is wearing a hoodie. It really looks like he is wearing a trapper hat to me. That is not a common hat. I wish they would mention it as it may generate better tips.

IMO the police are pretty confident they know who it is but are waiting to get all the evidence and results back to make a strong case. That's why they've asked people not to post random pictures of people etc. As I stated its only my opinion

I wonder why the police have said the suspect is wearing a hoodie. It really looks like he is wearing a trapper hat to me. That is not a common hat. I wish they would mention it as it may generate better tips.

I think if you look at both pictures, especially at the gif someone created of the two, with the way light and shadow changes, you get a better idea of how it could be seen as a hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't doubt that they evaluate every tipster as a possible suspect, if you possess info that hasn't been released to MSM. Just a guess and MOO.

Yes, that is exactly what I thought during the phone call. It really led me to feel that the handgun theory is a definite possibility.

MOO.

IMO the police are pretty confident they know who it is but are waiting to get all the evidence and results back to make a strong case. That's why they've asked people not to post random pictures of people etc. As I stated its only my opinion

Well done Mel. :)

Thank you so much for that.

I agree!

I'm starting to think this perp may 'troll' (for the lack of a better word) nature trails when schools are out. That part may be planned, whether he is able to make an attack and find a victim(s) could be opportunistic. The date the 13th may be significant, maybe not, 2 young female victims may be what his/her/their target it, maybe not. I didn't follow the Lizzie and Lyric case, I just came across Hollyes map for the case. I was aware of where the girls were found and the similarities, I was not aware they found Lizzies purse and phone and their bikes next to the Evansdale trail! My head is spinning and I'm annoyed I didn't know this!

Sorry for slow thinking, but what does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you Google "kidnapped in public" you'll see so many horrifying things. I was specifically searching for the kidnapping of Kelsey Smith (horrifying!), which was in daylight in a crowded Target parking lot. Anyway, it's a lot more common than I realized. While this guy's crime was very brazen, I don't think it's as improbable as people think.

My sister and I were taken from a Dairy Queen parking lot in the middle of the day. We were 5 and 7 years old when it happened and no one even noticed the man put us in his car.

LOL. I tried very hard to see the "penis theory" and honestly was giggling to myself as I was zooming in because it just sounds so silly. The guy is walking across a very high bridge, no rails, gaps to step over, and holding his privates at the same time.. he really IS an adrenaline junkie! (just joking.. I just thought your post was funny :)) and I agree.

You know what they say, if you have to zoom more than twice.......

BREAKING NEWS: Long Island Killings: MS-13 gang members indicted

Thus would be the most fantastic news for us. I so hope you are right.

Sorry IMO I do not believe the LE are confident that they know who it is. 1. Both search warrants did not result in an arrest
2. The DNA evidence did not lead to an arrest
3. The billboards and audio did not lead to an arrest.

I believe the comment about SM was to protect the witch hunts that have been happening on SM, I do not believe it was to preserve the integrity of their case. JMO

P.S. I really do hope for an arrest I just dont think we are there yet.

Thank you for that "opinion". My level of frustration just lightened up a click or two.

This is an idea I have toyed with from the start. Maybe he had his normal clothes under these baggy ones. Perhaps he entered the trail as BG and exited as MIB. (not that I put any stock in that one single report).
SK's are very good at misleading others and planning. If this was just some avg joe who suddenly committed this crime with no planning I can see wearing what he wears every day. But IMO these crimes are not committed that way.

:cow:

Since the post regarding thrift store clothes as well as a hoodie that is too large, if he is a SK, maybe he knew from past experience that he would need to discard his outer clothes afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288