Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for joining us Scarlett12.

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

I think he will get caught when he lets his guard down and isn't expecting it.

Hope all of you have a nice weekend. P.s I'm out of hospital now thanks for all your good wishes.

2. lmadler

lmadler Member

I was wondering the same. I believe its up to 15%

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

3. grayhuze

grayhuze Gray Hughes

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip>
    [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

4. SkyBlue714

SkyBlue714 New Member

Sorry everyone, I can't figure out how to post correctly!

5. El Gato

El Gato Well-Known Member

should be exempt but u know our greedy overlords :)

6. steelman

steelman Former Member

Actually, it's a good recruitment tool for Websleuths, the gif pics I mean. You see all of those people at the bottom of the screen listed as "guests" ? They can't see the pics until they sign up to be a registered member.

So here I am..........doing my part to help out the cause, as super-human as I am------> steelman at baseball field.gif click

7. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

:silly:

8. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

[​IMG][​IMG]

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.

Attached Files:

9. bethieb

bethieb Member

I meant why they are saying to look for someone who is hiding his hands. He would have abrasions on his knuckles and wouldn't want anyone to notice.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Hi Gray, Just wanted to say a great big Thanks!

Love your videos and they make it so much easier to understand what probably happened.

11. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I'm not giving up on finding this killer. We owe it to Libby and Abby not to forget what happened to them and to demand justice.

12. redoctober83

redoctober83 New Member

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK

13. Bird of Paradise

Bird of Paradise Well-Known Member

Who said to look for someone hiding their hands?

The link to LE earlier? If so, I read it as look for particular traits someone has.

14. matou

matou #los2188

I wouldn't put it past the suspect to continue to troll in a car for young girls to abduct. I wonder if there are previous complaints about the same thing (man in a car asking kids to come inside) in nearby counties? I don't find the 40 mile difference that big a deal. A pedo will do whatever to get what they want. JMO

15. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

I'm so glad you're home Greg!! Take it easy until you're feeling 100%.

16. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

That's an interesting thought.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

17. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

I would think that is considered income, so probably yes. While looking it up I saw that he unibomber's brother and sister collected a million dollars, so families do turn them in.

Interesting read: http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/does-offering-rewards-to-solve-crimes-pay-off.html

18. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

We are not allowed to link to FB discussion groups. Only MSM or reporter's FB pages.

19. WVWoman

WVWoman Member

I think it would help if you or the mod's would put up the link I checked out on one of your first videos of the fact you are a verified member of websluthes and really know your stuff and your not at all creepy....just the voice and music are somber ( respectfully so)....Thanks you have helped me understand a lot that I was confused on !

20. Mario

Mario New Member

Or it could be another person walking beside this man.. it does not look like foliage to me neither anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.