IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said to look for someone hiding their hands?

The link to LE earlier? If so, I read it as look for particular traits someone has.
Possibily. I took it to mean he would be hiding his hands. I've been wrong a million times in my life so another wouldn't shock me! :) Just what I took away from it because I don't see how watching him walk down that bridge with a hand in his pocket could be a character trait when I have seen others walking it the same way. It was probably a little chilly above the water like that. MOO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK

Very interesting. Worth exploring.

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

You'll get nothing but respect from me. Thanks so much for your videos. Please keep them coming. They are incredibly informative.

attachment.php

First time posting, not sure how large this will be when it uploads. I see a red object which I placed a circle around which could be the clothes because Abby was wearing a reddish colored top.....Just my opinion:gaah:

Attachments

• Inked2lbchg1_L3.jpg
    Inked2lbchg1_L3.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 1,345
I am reading as fast as I can, but am only on Pg. 15 of the past thread still. Reading about the photographer who saw girls clothing in the water ..... is there any confirmation of what the articles of clothing were, or anything to directly connect them to Abby and/or Libby? I know we hope for more clues and info to help the investigation, but there is a slim chance they had been in the water a long time, from someone else throwing out junk (rags?) even.

sillybilly
WS Administrator

Please remember that screenshots from social media are not allowed unless they are from an MSM / MSM reporter account or from LE.

In the above posts, I've removed a post with a screenshot, but the link to the school district letter is fine.

This is what SillyBilly posted in the last thread about the screenshot of the letter posted in this thread.

The link to this tweet is allowed

[video=twitter;837742383810895873]https://twitter.com/WinamacWarriors/status/837742383810895873[/video]

OT, can someone please answer if there is a setting (I cannot seem to find if so) to see the replies to your posts?

:waitasec:

Possibily. I took it to mean he would be hiding his hands. I've been wrong a million times in my life so another wouldn't shock me! :) Just what I took away from it because I don't see how watching him walk down that bridge with a hand in his pocket could be a character trait when I have seen others walking it the same way. It was probably a little chilly above the water like that. MOO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I also thought it might mean an injury to the hand. Hoped maybe they had evidence of a bite. Did not cross my mind it could be a habbit or character trait but i suppose that could be it.

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.

Looking at this picture of Abby again it looks like she may have a bag over her shoulder. It looks as if it is blue and hangs just below her jacket.

attachment.php

First time posting, not sure how large this will be when it uploads. I see a red object which I placed a circle around which could be the clothes because Abby was wearing a reddish colored top.....Just my opinion:gaah:

Welcome to WS.

If you move ahead a few seconds I think you'll see it is another searcher. MOO

attachment.php

Watch it a little closer (21 mins 40 seconds in) :p

searcher.PNG

It's one of the searchers, he is bending over then stands back up

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

<modsnip>

You have an amazing talent. I mean when I bring up my bridge shots with my dorky little arrows and then watch your videos - well I hang my head, seriously!

You were the first one that confirmed my belief that that tree behind BG was key in placing him on the bridge - I couldn't find pictures, video, and such to try to find that tree and, the google map I have shows the bridge in summer so that was no help. But I was sure that tree was distinctive enough to be able to gage where exactly he was. I just did not have the ability to do - you did.

Having said that, everything is conjecture at this point, and we should all be prepared that we were wrong about everything.:banghead:

I am reading as fast as I can, but am only on Pg. 15 of the past thread still. Reading about the photographer who saw girls clothing in the water ..... is there any confirmation of what the articles of clothing were, or anything to directly connect them to Abby and/or Libby? I know we hope for more clues and info to help the investigation, but there is a slim chance they had been in the water a long time, from someone else throwing out junk (rags?) even.

We know nothing more than what the reporter wrote spelly. HTH

Yes, and Sheriff Leazenby said this:

After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...rches-for-Answers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

The title of this publication—The Hill News— threw me for a loop, considering BG's saying, "Down the hill," to the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked a detective about the hill. "It's a cliff." was all he said.

When an arrest is made will the public be told right away?
Or, will they keep it quiet or a bit?

Looking at this picture of Abby again it looks like she may have a bag over her shoulder. It looks as if it is blue and hangs just below her jacket.

Just getting back on as this has really took a toll on me. Needed the break has it been said that the possible bag in the coat could be used for asphyxiation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle