IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the threads for the two young cousins Lyric and Elizabeth who were murdered in Evansville because I just have been having a nagging feeling they may be connected , I'm going to have to research that again as its been awhile ....
But , I ran into several other long time Websleuthers who were thinking the same ...or at least exploring the possibility.
It's always bothered me that one went unsolved, so might just be my mind messing with me , but I am wondering if there is a connection.
It's not that far away from the two ...
Anyhow...I hope they catch this waste of skin before he strikes again ...as I fear he will .

Libby has an older sister. She is on SM as well including the adventure seeking gps activity. They all went hunting together in the area two days prior to the incident. I'm so sorry I don't have the link, it was posted today describing that Libby's sister dropped them off at the bridge that day. I can't imagine what she is going through. Y'all can also look at Libby's Instagram photo comments and learn about a third friend invited to the bridge that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting! This is where it is difficult to know if he targeted them or an opportunity presented itself.
If the third friend accepted the invitation and gone with Abby & Libby to the trailer, it is difficult to comprehend this suspect killing three people. So the question remains, was this a preplanned or random murder? Was there more than one killer?

There is a part of me that is considering whether BG knew them through FB.

I don't believe that they were talking to him through SM because there would be an electronic lead for LE to follow by now. However I would be interested to know if he is FB "friends" with a close relative or a friend of theirs and has been stalking them through that medium.

I don't think they knew him.
I just wonder if he "knew" them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have participated in the Wiccan community in the past and you really, really need to research Wicca from reliable sources before you post something like this. The Wiccan Rede is "Harm none". Wiccans and pagans are a fairly benign group of people, think hippies of all ages, races and creeds. Don't believe the summoning of devils with pentograms rubbish you see on TV movies. It doesn't happen, but the misconception persists. The taking of a life or causing harm to another living being is ABSOLUTELY taboo and forbidden.

If you are getting them mixed up with Satanists, you need to remember that Satan is a Christian construct and as such is not recognized in Wicca.

(This may be my first post but I've been lurking for awhile.)
I myself am not a Christian.. and I don't believe in a devil..am somewhere in between wiccan/pagan....hence why I said someone of darker forces... Do before you assume....well...u should never assume anything as I have learned :)

Has it been reported as factual information that they were found "missing their clothes"? Could you share a link to that fact please?

The reporter is on Facebook. He is J Kyle Keener. Scroll through his posts to the 13-14th. There may be a link to it on the first page of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288