Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melsmemories

melsmemories New Member

At the time they may of felt just seeing a creepy guy wasn't enough reason to call 911. Hence why they may of decided to film instead imo

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

2. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

I have had creepy guys come towards me many times and never called 911.

The only time I did call 911, the operator took at least 3 minutes getting information from me, which I tried to whisper and had to then raise my voice to repeat, and it took police a full 10-15 minutes to arrive. Neither of which would've gone over well for the girls on the bridge anyway I wouldn't think.

And second guessing the victims' choices only hurts the family members reading here and helps absolutely nothing whatsoever. I recall having to say this in Lyric and Elizabeth's threads as well numerous times.

3. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

4. MrBosox78

MrBosox78 Member

According to a press release Sunday, Sgt. Slocum had an assignment pre-scheduled. Maybe he's National Guard? MOO

""My time as the media contact for the investigation of the homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams has come to an end for now. I have a previously scheduled assignment I must attend.

Sgt John Perrine will be handling media responsibilities until Wednesday. Sgt Kim Riley will resume his PIO duties, in Delphi, on Thursday""....SNIP

remainder of content can be found here: http://local.nixle.com/alert/5866797/

5. CementPond

CementPond Member

I see we have no new info. I really believe someone DOES recognize the person in the photo and is either struggling with turning him in or in some serious denial. I just can't see how NO ONE recognizes this person. Even if he's single, lives alone, etc. He no doubt works, has friends, etc. SOMEONE should recognize him! Blurry pic or not, you'd think you could recognize someone who is familiar. JMO

6. mazblondie

mazblondie Inactive

Need to take a break from this whole case for a few days.. will be back thursday when the parents speak, or if something breaks before.

Keep sluethin'

And be nice.. we are all trying to help at the end of the day.

7. I'm hoping the families' appearance on Thursday is preceded by news of an arrest!

8. kc1023

kc1023 Well-Known Member

Sorry, OT - does anyone else's page (I'm on a windows computer) look different? It changed for me about 2 pages ago while catching up this morning but now all of the pages including the main page look different. Just curious if the site got redesigned or my computer is having a moment. Thanks!

ETA: I clicked "Full Site" on the bottom and it looks back to normal now.

9. organised_chaos

organised_chaos Verified Expert - Social Work Academic

You were knocking the new.com.au site and this was the same article appearing on foxnews.com...you need to read the keywords..

10. TheSecondLaw

TheSecondLaw Well-Known Member

I believe that this Wikipedia entry on news.com.au is a victim of article vandalism. However... News.com.au is owned by Murdoch's Newscorp; It is frequently host to sensationalist / click-bait / fear-mongering article headlines. e.g. On more than one occasion, they have reported videos from the Youtube channel Secureteam10 as actual reportable news.

That's my digression out of the way!

11. BFTnative

BFTnative Member

I was just typing out to tell you to do this. I have to do this all the time especially on mobile. Took me while to figure it out!

12. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

mods still do tell people that, you just have to alert them to the offending post so they can see it and address it.

often they will also come in here and say they can't believe that so much went on in here that was against the rules and nobody even tried to set it straight. So I try to set things straight by utilizing all the means at our disposal. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

13. KyMom

KyMom New Member

Curious, was an actual time ever reported for when family, or whoever it was, arrived to pick the girls up? I read the girls were reported missing at around 5:30 pm and I thought I read they were suppose to be picked up around 3 - 3:30 pm, but when I search to see if the actual time their ride got their was reported all I keep finding is the time when they went missing or just comments about them not being there at the time/location when they were suppose to be.

jmo

14. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

AWESOME site! Thanks so much for the info

15. organised_chaos

organised_chaos Verified Expert - Social Work Academic

how was that article against the rules????

16. Don't non-reputable news site links usually get posted with asterisks in them?

17. DavidC

DavidC Member

18. #1nana

#1nana New Member

Honestly we don't even know if the girls were accosted on the bridge do we? Could they have walked back to the pickup spot and been abducted there? Taken somewhere else and dumped back behind the cemetery? It doesn't seem likely, just crossed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Their terms and conditions regarding accurate reporting make it clear that they use opinions and social media posts as facts and correct them "once they're brought to our attention" and can be validated as being wrong.

That's not good journalism IMO but this isn't my site. The admins can take it from here. My focus is back on Liberty and Abigail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.