Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Well-Known Member

in my opinion the girls likely died within minutes of one another. I don't see him walking away from the crime scene without being positive they were no survivors that could become a witness.

2. Cryptic

Cryptic Well-Known Member

Good points.

I would also add that his clothes are not only neat, but also appear to be color coordinated. The fanny pack? and hat match. So do the jacket and jeans.

BG could be living with a mother figure who maintains his clothes (as you mentioned). Or, perhaps BG is just an inherently neat and organized person? He also might have served in the military at one point and thus continues to wear clothes in a uniform like manner. He could well live alone.

If BG is blue collar- I think it is a good assumption that he is, and has these traits, they might be displayed in other ways as well: Tools in his work area are always organized and cleaned before being put back, work truck is neat and organized, always has repair manuals easily available, punctual, possessive over equipment assigned to him or that he owns, is reluctant to let other employees borrow tools etc.

mountainclimb likes this.
  3. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(Wow...)

4. NancyDrew007

NancyDrew007 New Member

Marking my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

You need to charge that baby! LOL

6. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

"Who's next?" he asked. "I hate to ask you that question. I'd give my life to not have to. But I know you've asked yourself that very question."

He asked the public not to get tired.

"We must keep our resolve for Libby and Abby. For this community. And frankly to ensure that good trumps evil -- and it will."

This is quoted by investigator Carter...
    I think that they are very aware he will do it again...

7. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

Yes, I understand that. Maybe it's not his normal gait, but as another WS'er said, LE could tell by footprints perhaps. Just trying to figure out a way to distinguish the perp from others as his voice & clothing seem so general to the area. MOO

8. Burnt Toast

when listening to this I clearly here "go down the hill"

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

9. NancyDrew007

NancyDrew007 New Member

I saw this article too. The original article from the Australian MSM is so misleading. The only person who has come forward and said LE are investigating a link between the murders was one of the Evansdale cousins' dad. He told the press that he contacted the Iowa LE working their case and told them to get in touch with the Delphi folks. LE has not publicly linked the two murders and has said several times there is no serial killer.

That said, I think BG is a SK or is heading that way MOO.

10. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

His 'accent' is subtle. It's hard to describe the sound, but I hear him saying the word 'down' a tinge more like 'dahn' than the standard 'dOWn'. And I don't know what it's technically called, but the pitch, timbre and/or cadence is just identifiable as different than standard.

11. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

My only thoughts on this is that to assume the dates are incorrect is also an assumption. By that I mean we cannot assume they died at the same time because we don't have that information. The obits may or may not be right but I don't think it's helpful to just assume they are wrong, sometimes they are accurate. And I've seen people make up scenarios for why one family would have chosen one date over another. All without facts.
    It has been my experience with obituaries and arrangements at the funeral home that the process cannot begin until the funeral home receives the body and I think the death certificate also. Has that been the case that you know of too? I believe the autopsy results were concluded before noon on the 15th. But I don't think we could know for sure when the obits were written, just published.

12. Burnt Toast

If I remember correctly 5:30 is when they were reported missing. I believe their ride showed up on time.

13. Why do you say that? I'm not looking forward to hearing from distraught relatives. It's going to be very sad.

14. Zulu007

Zulu007 New Member

Or it could just be that perp is a straight up loner with almost zero friends or family. Most serial killer, if that's what we have in this case, are complete loners who are left to their own vices.

It's also crossed my mind that suspect may have already silenced those who would have come forward to identify him. Imagine his surprise when he saw those still shots of himself all over the news! You can bet he wasn't expecting that. Which leads me to my second theory. This guy may have killed himself already and is rotting in his home waiting to be discovered.

15. GangaMa

GangaMa Inactive

Good point. This is why I am hoping for a 3-D (or even a 2-D) rendering from DNA.

16. BFTnative

BFTnative Member

I'm not sure if you mean should be closed now, due to the murders, or just in general due to the condition of the bridge. I believe it was stated in an earlier thread that it is private property and is considered trespassing to walk on it, but everyone does anyway and no one stops them. I could be wrong about that though. I would assume they keep it that way so the county doesn't have to deal with lawsuits if someone were to get injured. You couldn't pay me to walk all the way across it though, I don't think my legs would let me!

17. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

Agreed ... I was telling a disheartened friend who doesn't follow crime that much but who followed with me on the Travis Alexander murder that Travis was killed on June 4 and Jodi was not arrested until July 15 th ( I think ) and they had step by step pictures of that murder and her DNA mixed with his from blood on the wall.
    They may have a good idea but are working to build a solid case that will get a conviction....or they may still be chasing clues , but I am also going with believing we will get our answers .
    RIP Libby and Abby

18. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

I do hope BG is a lurker and reads these posts! I especially like when he is referred to as ***!

19. kittymittons

kittymittons New Member

I remember reading this but couldn't find the link. But this is my understanding as well. It's one of those things you're not supposed to do but no one really stops you.

20. NancyDrew007

NancyDrew007 New Member

I gasped a little, then calmed down and then gasped again lol. I can't tell... did y'all see the brown fanny pack/pouch on his right hip??? [emoji44]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.