IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
- With some good clues as we don't use to have in other crimes - vídeo/voice sound of the perp

- With a reward never seen before - 200 and something thousend dollars

- With don't know how many thousend of billboards with the perp's pic

- With the two bodies recovered still 'fresh' after the murder - no decomposition

- With the crime happening in a small town where everyone knows everyone and locals are recognizable and not locals even more

- With 200 LE working in the case everyday full time

- With near a month since the crime

LE has no clues who this monster is!! I do believe they are frustrated and mad about it, I believe they have been working hard, but from their comunication it is easy to realize they still don't know who this 'man' is and are not near to find out.

I am so sorry for these girls and for their families and I so much hope the case doesn't turn colder than it is by now.

Sorry for my post. It is not what we wanted to hear, but my pragmatism tells me they are like in the first day as to what concerns to know who is this waste of space and air to breath.

And I wonder why, with so many never seen things comparing with other crimes :(

couldn't have said it better

Did he live close to Amber in Texas? I'm just asking bc Texas is a huge frickin state

They were about 600 miles apart, but he did a lot of traveling.

Why am I remembering a suspect with a 23 tattoo or some number on their ne neck? Can anyone help?

Sheriff Leazenby said in the interview (posted a few pages back) that they're at the mercy of the labs. They're not using their own lab -- because they don't have one -- and therefore can't dictate terms and priorities for the lab that's processing evidence.

If you want DNA results to stick in court, you are methodical, careful and leave zero grounds for some slick lawyer to get a acquitted.

Also in an easy case it is at least 60 hours, I would assume this case isn't easy

http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE is still collecting DNA samples in hopes of matching that found at the scene. There are lots of crimes all over this country all in line for DNA samples to be processed. It takes time, even if you 'fast track' a case.

They are keeping all the balls in the air, keeping the public abreast of the course of the investigation without giving out the slightest detail of what they have. Now, if we are guessing and grasping at straws to figure out what LE is doing, imagine BG's confusion. He has no idea if they are at his front door right now or if they are coming at 3:00am, or will they get him tomorrow and drag him from his job in shame.

If you want DNA results to stick in court, you are methodical, careful and leave zero grounds for some slick lawyer to get a acquitted.

I don't understand why people think DNA testing is quick or that this case would fast track.. it takes the time it does because that is the way they ( the experts ) do it.

You'd want the best lab which means it's also a busy lab.

Also in an easy case it is at least 60 hours, I would assume this case isn't easy

http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

From that site

There are other responsibilities such as testifying in court, training other laboratory personnel, etc. The analyst usually has to juggle multiple cases as well. There is no short-cut to speed up DNA testing. With lives and liberty at stake, the forensic DNA analyst has an obligation to produce the highest quality of work and with this commitment comes the cost of time.

Why am I remembering a suspect with a 23 tattoo or some number on their ne neck? Can anyone help?
I do recall a somewhat local RSO who had lots of tattoos--I believe I can locate him again. But LE has already said they have checked-out local RSOs. The RSO I'm thinking about was talked about many threads ago and several people already called it in.

Well-said!

I agree 100%.

LE is still collecting DNA samples in hopes of matching that found at the scene. There are lots of crimes all over this country all in line for DNA samples to be processed. It takes time, even if you 'fast track' a case.

They are keeping all the balls in the air, keeping the public abreast of the course of the investigation without giving out the slightest detail of what they have. Now, if we are guessing and grasping at straws to figure out what LE is doing, imagine BG's confusion. He has no idea if they are at his front door right now or if they are coming at 3:00am, or will they get him tomorrow and drag him from his job in shame.

I am feeling like with this new revelation with 32, I saw that number on someone's neck.

So... what is the "twist"?

1) Evidence of another person... but a female at the scene of the crime?

2) He tried to make the scene look like something crazy that it wasn't? Like trying to make it look like a "murder suicide" by the girls?

3) He filmed them at the end with their own phone and left it there?

Any other ideas???

This leads me to believe that there has been isotope analysis on the DNA and they have in fact determined that he is local. If they know that he's been consuming Delphi tap water for a few years then their suspect pool just got a lot smaller.

Isotope analysis is done on strands of hair, not on DNA. But it's definitely an avenue worth pursuing if they found hair at the crime scene that might belong to the perp.

Kind of O/T but curious question. I am somewhat local (20-30 minutes away) and about an hour ago the 911 lines for where I live went down. Has anyone heard of this happening before an arrest? I know it happens for other reasons but just spitballing here.

MOO

Just a possibility, perhaps... Is it super windy there, like it is here in Michigan? We have a lot of lines down, and power outages. Maybe the winds have done something to the 911 line.

Kind of O/T but curious question. I am somewhat local (20-30 minutes away) and about an hour ago the 911 lines for where I live went down. Has anyone heard of this happening before an arrest? I know it happens for other reasons but just spitballing here.

MOO

Interesting. Ours our down too.

I do recall a somewhat local RSO who had lots of tattoos--I believe I can locate him again. But LE has already said they have checked-out local RSOs. The RSO I'm thinking about was talked about many threads ago and several people already called it in.
if you are not sure then please call it in anyway...the more hits on the same perp the better

[video=twitter;839603665086345217]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839603665086345217[/video]

Police have not said how Delphi teens Abby Williams and Libby German died but say their immediate family members know the answer
@EmilyWTHR

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..

I am on an iPad and can see all attachments posted by other members.

I have had past issues with the forum auto-refreshing, but I found a way to remedy that, and now all is well!

For a bit of hilarity... as I was catching up on the days' posts I thought, at first glance, that skibaboo was talking about butt hair. I had to read it twice before my brain kicked in! :blushing:

It could be DNA not found on the bodies. Cigarette butt, hair on a twig. Could belong to someone who says they were never in those woods, or someone that says they were a searcher. LE may be building a case and don't want to spook them?

I don't think the sheriff is talking about a plot twist. But that's just my opinion (based on listening to the entire interview).
:deadhorse:

So... what is the "twist"?

1) Evidence of another person... but a female at the scene of the crime?

2) He tried to make the scene look like something crazy that it wasn't? Like trying to make it look like a "murder suicide" by the girls?

3) He filmed them at the end with their own phone and left it there?

Any other ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member