IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think trying to figure out much with his head will be helpful, but his build and dress definitely. I played around with the photos some.
cc66e7c6d046ff00513b586797776975.jpg
in this photo I don't see a man with a hat on...or his hoodie hood up. I just see a man looking down. Ok maybe possibly wearing a brown ball cap? I see what could be a gray hoodie, but the brown coming out from the coat is a pack of some kind. I also see someone younger in this photo than 40-50

Then I blow it up and yea...now I see nothing but a ? On his shirt.
3c36fdb87949826349c2ab5329cc6bbf.jpg

Then in this photo it looks more like he does have a hoodie hood up
0c97c9875b7390f86b2e2d9e8c061d05.jpg

And more so when you manipulate the filter
ce4682b2e8399b05245f22f864334d8c.jpg

So all I gotta say is concentrate on the body, I can't make heads or tails pun intended about his head.

I posted this in the media thread by accident, I tried to delete and edit but couldn't. Will someone tattle on me to a mod so they will fix. ☹️[emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gone through a sort if metamorphoses looking at these pictures, and my opinion about what they mean has changed over time. I do suspect there is evidence redacted from them, for good reason, and they may have been edited before they were released to focus on what investigators feel is enough to identify the suspect.

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

Wow... What an eye opener to the psyche of the criminal mind, as well as the laborious LE process. It was a long read, but well worth it. Thank you, so much for sharing this.

Opinion: I know everybody means well by analyzing over and over whether BG had a a hat... or a hoodie... or both... or neither... etc... but it's starting to seem pointless unless somebody who knows who he really is and turns him in. I would have thought the $200k+ would do it, that's big $$ in an area like Delphi.

The only reason I think it may be helpful is that at a glance it DOES look like sandy brown hair, and I think we can all agree that we aren't 100% sure what is going on on his head. I wouldn't want anyone to cross anyone out because of their hair color or appearance of hair.

Can you show me a source that says he has his head covered in both photos? I have read several articles over the last few hours that state the man was wearing "jeans, jacket & hoodie." No where can I find the mention of a "hat/ballcap" nor do I recall anything in the live news casts.

I remember (but can not locate) one LEO stated (in regards to the two pictures) "hoodie up/hoodie down."

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I never said anything about a hat. I don't think it was a hat. I think it is a hoodie... just as you quoted. Like the hood--- of the hoodie--- on his head.

Here is a post from the media thread with the original photos:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163598#post13163598

In the right foot down photo- over his right shoulder, it appears TO ME that you can see the hoodie go across his forehead and all the way down to his shoulder. The other one, the lighting is different, but....

In this gif that was recreated by our own members a few times (so nothing official, but you can go back and see where people have marked trees and spots in the wood and other identifying marks) you can see it appears that the 2 photos were nearly back to back in the frames of the video. There was no time for him to remove anything. His hands are similar, his clothing is in similar positions, the bridge is consistent with being a step ahead, but somehow the hoodie goes from up to down? Logically, that can't work. Which is why I say it didnt happen. All hair or all hoodie or all hat. Not 2 different things. In my opinion.

This was thread #4!!! That's how long this has been looked at.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13159484#post13159484

Now, if you can show me where law enforcement has said that in one picture it is down and one it was up, then I will be completely stunned. I have been following since literally when they went missing, as someone in my homeschool group knew the girls and posted. I thought I have read everything. But, please show me if they have stated that. I have been wrong before and will definitely be wrong again!

Also, just to add--- here is my post from Thread #3. It was quoting a guy on twitter who said that the hoodie was up in one and not in the other. Definitely not law enforcement, in case that is what you saw:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-3&p=13154904#post13154904

Opinion! Mine!

So the more I look at this , and believe me I've stared at this more hours than I'd like to admit to I believe this

1-the white on top is rope

2- the white thing by his hand is one end of the rope

The "emblem" is actually the outline of more rope under the jacket, it lines up with the rope sticking out the top and created the "v" and it goes to the right of his person.. you can see the outline continue there

According to AWs mother, the cell phone was pinging around town. That is another reason why I feel they were not murdered where their bodies were discovered.

AWs mother? Not even true.

Okay. Can't do pinging and hoodie/hat anymore. We have had some excellent instruction on pinging in this forum from people who know what they are talking about. Driving around town with the phone most likely did not happen, it is a matter of cell towers bouncing your signal around.

Hoodie/hat? Six of one, half dozen of the other. I think it may be a distinction without difference.

I have gone through a sort if metamorphoses looking at these pictures, and my opinion about what they mean has changed over time. I do suspect there is evidence redacted from them, for good reason, and they may have been edited before they were released to focus on what investigators feel is enough to identify the suspect.

JMO
I agree that the released photos were edited or enhanced before being released and I think that is one of the reasons we have two photos that seem quite different at times.

I can only keep them straight by focusing on the legs. One photo has left leg bent and the other photo has right leg bent. So I agree with others that the frames were taken very closely together in the original video clip from the phone. It seems to be one step followed by the next step so maybe 1/2 second to 1 second apart is all the time that could have expired.

Which means he didnt have time to fool with his hoody very much unless it blew off the top of his head or he did it very quickly.

I used to think he could have had on BOTH a ballcap on backwards and the hoody on in the other picture clip.

The only thing I am pretty sure of is the head covering is camo colored material.

What proves to me he had something on his head and not hair is the big indent in top of his head in one picture. That to me is the cloth material of whatever he has on his head and is indented down in one picture.

I know a lot of you folks have spent a lot of your time trying to figure out what the BG has going on, on his head. No matter how hard I try, I cannot make out what is going on above his eyebrows (above the bridge of his nose). It just looks like a bunch of mush to me. So instead my mind tries to focus on his eyes and his face, and his eyes are not exactly friendly. He does have pale skin, and it looks fairly clear. Does his mustache look bi-colored to anyone else, like salt-n-pepper? That would make a big difference in the ID process, but I can't really tell.

He reminds me of a human mole, an evil creature who burrows underground. But someone, somewhere knows about his socks and his undies and his mustache and his voice.

And as someone else has suggested, it makes sense that the puffiness under his jacket is due to any number of plastic garbage bags to be used for disposal of his clothing or other things, in addition to tape and other items.

MOO

I don't know how you can be so sure to say that. What was the weather like that day? I think it looks like his hood is blown back a little by the wind in the left frame, exposing the front of his hair. No ninja powers required to do that. These frames are shown side by side but I wonder if they're actually in sequential order. To me it looks like the frame on the left was taken a moment after the one on the right, but LE released them with that one on the left because the lighting is slightly better and it shows a bit more of his face.

The point of my post is that it is highly likely that is not even hair. So don't ever let something like "the hairstyle is different" be the reason to not call in a tip, when all else matches. it is not to debate what is on his head. It makes no difference to me.

According to AWs mother, the cell phone was pinging around town. That is another reason why I feel they were not murdered where their bodies were discovered.

And another reason, besides the pristine location, is because the girls have different DODs. There will be understanding soon. There is a twist to this case. It was difficult for the officer to say that well-chosen word, twist. Do not take their words lightly. Words matter. Right, layer?

“We do not know what happened out here and those girls have been friends for years. They stuck together and both are heroes in my book. They were there together,” said Patty.

As police continue to work around the clock Patty is confident they will track the killer down soon.

“Call in with tips so police can have more information available to continue to run this down because it might take one more piece of a tip that ties it to somebody or a tip that they are already working on. It does not matter how small. Let investigators run that down,” said Patty.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/10/delphi-teens-grandfather-asks-for-publics-help-in-search-for-killer/

:cow: Should we assume BG led the girls off the bridge "down the hill" and killed them right then and there? No. The landowner tells us why when he states that the land was pristine. The girls were not murdered where they were found. I am convinced one of the girls was targeted.

I don't think LE has said that they were murdered at a different location than where they were found.

Yes, MtDNA can be found down the length of the hair, nuclear DNA is only in the root.

Have they said specifically it's DNA from hair? There are several possible sources for DNA, especially with the newer touch DNA tests. I've noticed there are many things that LE have not said in this case, either by refusing to answer a particular question, or through omission in general. When looking at cases like this I learn more by what isn't said than by what little is said.
Im not sure if they have dna. I'm surprised with the amount of information they have released. I think they are sending a clear message to him. The heat is on. I believe there are people who know or think possibly who it is. It's just a matter of time.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to believe one of the girls was targeted as well, and the other girl, was at
the "wrong place, with the "wrong person" at the "wrong time." I say this because, of the
blatant "overt" manner these killings were carried out in. The police said the evidence was
something "nightmare's were made of. This killer was "vendictive" and seems to me, he was
offended by one of the girl's somehow. Not to many killings like this are done in broad daylight
outside where he could have been caught in the act. I think he was in a "rage" and this sorto
f reminds me on the OJ Simpson killing of his wife-"broad daylight" with a knife. One of the
girls could of very well been targeted here, by a guy with no criminal record, and no DNA on file.

No, the police have not said that this was something "nightmares were made of".

Do we know, or do we not know, if Libby's cell phone was found? I am aware they said they extracted the "Down the hill" from a video on Libby's cell phone. But do they have the phone? I am somehow missing a clear statement about it. Why?

It would make more sense, if they did not have the phone, right?

-Nin

The point of my post is that it is highly likely that is not even hair. So don't ever let something like "the hairstyle is different" be the reason to not call in a tip, when all else matches. it is not to debate what is on his head. It makes no difference to me.

Yes, indeedee. This BG is wearing a carefully prepared, multifaceted disguise. He may be wearing a ballcap with the curved bill that has been mentioned and I suppose was concurred upon; however, there is a hoodie over it for further concealment.

Threads ago someone had an image that depicted the outline of the waves in the front of the hoodie. It may be a size too big since the hoodie is able to reach the bill of his hat. The very top of his head where it seems a cowlick of hair is not anything more than a fold or dip in the hoodie. Killer is cleverly camouflaged and walking so quickly, rushing actually, that his trail boots are not much more than a flash of color. I've only seen MSM mention trail boots and the image of the pair of black rubber boots that were taken into evidence.

In the darker image of BG, he has brown eyes. They are glaring right at Liberty as Liberty records the video. No link to prove so there you go.

:cow:

So the more I look at this , and believe me I've stared at this more hours than I'd like to admit to I believe this

1-the white on top is rope

2- the white thing by his hand is one end of the rope

The "emblem" is actually the outline of more rope under the jacket, it lines up with the rope sticking out the top and created the "v" and it goes to the right of his person.. you can see the outline continue there

Funny I said it was rope in the very beginning and that he had it tucked inside his coat. No one paid any attention to me.. My sister's murderer brought rope with him to tie her up with. It was not a big thick rope like what many of you are showing...That would not be needed to tie a person up securely... Ordinary rope... you can buy it anywhere...It is fairly new rope because it is still white...

I also said he is walking really fast (power walking ) he is in good shape and I think he is used to walking a distance...
Maybe he works out or just got out of military he has skills you can't deny in the woods...

He is not nice looking he is trying to hide his face...possibly ugly and cannot get women to go out with him...

My issue with removing them from the area is that they would have been dumped somewhere else. I think it would be nearly impossible to remove them from the area, kill them, then try to carry them back to the same place they went missing--- all while they were reported missing and being searched for? That seems low down on the possibilities list, to me. Just my opinion.

For what it's worth, it's not just your opinion; it's the opinion of quite a few of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie