Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by KayElJay, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

O/T case but with all due respect, if there was an arrest, it's quite possible (probable?) a crime was committed, which may have involved holding her against her will. Glad she was found safe.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

I recall seeing this type of fencing at the rear of the cemetery where part of it is taken down and people go through there and traipse over private property to get to the trail. So, good eye and thanks. It's the delinquents trail.

3. Spiritecho

Spiritecho Active Member

MOO .......Perhaps LE is trying to search as many old/abandoned places they can, in hopes of finding something, anything...duffel bag, back pack, proof of someone 'hiding' out, clothing tossed, etc...

4. HoaZi

HoaZi Member

Is there something about the fence I'm not seeing? To me it looks like fences all over rural areas in many states. My guess would be on/near the property where the girls were found, but I'm roaming Google Earth since I don't know how to find coordinates in the photo's data.

5. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

Hopefully they're following up on a tip ..A good tip

6. TeaTime

I think they are working on tips. I suppose someone could hide in a silo and leave things behind there. Dunno, never seen a working silo, just abandoned ones.

7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

If global warming hits IN for an early spring as elsewhere, that jacket etc will be history soon, if not already destroyed.

8. margarita25

margarita25 Hmmmm...sounds hinky, moo.

"Patty said no one could break the bond the two girls shared – even their killer.

“They stuck together. I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one, or both, to separate and try to make a break different ways, but those girls loved each other,” said Patty. “They were good friends, neither one of them left each other’s side.”"

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-who-were-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

9. samsmom

samsmom New Member

O/T but had to share -
    I installed my bright orange bulbs on my front porch, so proud. Then, driving home the other night my 12 year old son says "Mom, why are there red lights on our porch"? Oh gawd. I now have a lighter shade of orange bulbs.
    Peace to these families and hoping for a break.

10. TeaTime

And which may account for the expressions on their faces and tears at press conferences.

11. TeaTime

Yes, the report states it is 'near' the crime scene.

12. haven71

haven71 Well-Known Member

Regarding the white loop protruding from BG's jacket. Could it be rope?

13. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

[video=twitter;832054316554924033]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/832054316554924033[/video]

Did man just realize he was being photographed so pulled up just hood?

14. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

Lol... I am currently in a rental , and not in the best neighborhood due to flooding.
    I had an orange lightbulb then thought about the neighborhood and said ..nahhhh
    I adjusted and put up a big orange bow lol

15. margarita25

'Please, we need your help': Libby German's grandfather speaks
    PUBLISHED:*03/08/17 05:11 PM EST.
    UPDATED:*03/09/17 11:33 PM EST.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/please-we-need-your-help-libby-germans-grandfather-speaks

"Patty said he looks at that photo every day.

"Multiple times," he said."

Snip

"The Investigation

Perrine said investigators have gotten 11,000 tips, 2,000 of which have been cleared "with 110 percent positiveness they are not related." Another 1,500 are "in the queue" to be assigned to investigators for vetting. Anyone who may know anything is encouraged to call the tipline so investigators can look into those as well.

Perrine said they are also testing evidence found at the scene for DNA to see if it could belong to the suspect."

Snip

The old power company building in Delphi is investigators' command center. Volunteers man the front desk 24/7 while investigators sort through thousands of tips and conduct interviews in empty rooms, except for a table and some chairs.

"Some of the questioning involves a lie detector machine.

"We actually have a polygraph chair set up in there," Perrine told WTHR."

16. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Yes. This is what I addressed in Thread #3 and I posted the link a few pages back. This was on Feb. 15. In my opinion, this tweeter guy was completely wrong. Since then, we have had gifs made and everything else. It is very unlikely that it is up in one and down in another.

17. Boston911

Boston911 New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. margarita25

Delphi teen’s grandfather asks for public’s help in search for killer
    POSTED 9:18 PM, MARCH 10, 2017, BY ALEXIS MCADAMS
    http://fox59.com/2017/03/10/delphi-teens-grandfather-asks-for-publics-help-in-search-for-killer/

“"Somebody out there has the message or the tip that we need and that is why I’m willing to do this and I’m willing to put myself out there for the better of our families, the community, state, and nation. We need to pull this person or persons off the street,” said Libby’s grandfather Mike Patty.

Patty is the voice for the teens who had theirs taken away. The person who killed the girls is still on the loose.

When asked how he finds the strength to get out and speak about the loss to the community and the media, Patty responded, “I do this on behalf of the girls. They deserve that, they deserve somebody to stand up and be the voice that they can not have today.”"

19. layer

layer Active Member

I'm pretty sure that is the farm across the street, east of the cemetery.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• silo.jpg
      silo.jpg
      File size:
      110.1 KB
      Views:
  20. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

Can anyone identify where this? Near the cemetery or RL's place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.