IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphi teen’s grandfather asks for public’s help in search for killer
POSTED 9:18 PM, MARCH 10, 2017, BY ALEXIS MCADAMS
http://fox59.com/2017/03/10/delphi-teens-grandfather-asks-for-publics-help-in-search-for-killer/

“"Somebody out there has the message or the tip that we need and that is why I’m willing to do this and I’m willing to put myself out there for the better of our families, the community, state, and nation. We need to pull this person or persons off the street,” said Libby’s grandfather Mike Patty.

Patty is the voice for the teens who had theirs taken away. The person who killed the girls is still on the loose.

When asked how he finds the strength to get out and speak about the loss to the community and the media, Patty responded, “I do this on behalf of the girls. They deserve that, they deserve somebody to stand up and be the voice that they can not have today.”"
God Bless Mr. Patty. This case keeps me up most nights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

SBM

When I first saw BGs pic blown up, my first reaction was that they're duck boots because of the sideways markings. That and walking through the river probability.
I thought the same thing.

In this video at 4:49---- do yall see the tire tracks across the field? Is it possible he parked over that way on that brown strip along the trees? It is next to the cemetery, but anyone visiting the cemetery wouldnt have seen his car. You can see the police units are blocking that drive. It seems like maybe they parked at the cemetery, knowing the tracks were not in that spot. Or would a farm vehicle make that track? This city girl knows nothing about all that! LOL

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

In this video at 4:49---- do yall see the tire tracks across the field? Is it possible he parked over that way on that brown strip along the trees? It is next to the cemetery, but anyone visiting the cemetery wouldnt have seen his car.
Good snag! It looks suspicious to me too.

121d0f6dd1c3361d4c5d4e242aef9129.jpg
94a3d77fa1c3b19937ece7a8104dbe61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a very tidy farmhouse. There's no farm equipment or cars parked around the property.

121d0f6dd1c3361d4c5d4e242aef9129.jpg
94a3d77fa1c3b19937ece7a8104dbe61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled the address. It looks like the house across the street from the silo is for sale. Does anyone know if that house is vacant? I ask because someone in that house may have seen something or found something on their property. Trulia says it's been on the market since Oct of 2016, but Trulia is not always accurate. I hope this is ok to post. MOO

Just stopping in to check on progress . May God bless and guide LE to this evil human. Praying for peace & comfort for family and friends of Libby & Abby.

Thank you for this post it is much needed in this tough case. P.s I'm a huge Dame Edna fan love your avatar.

Have a nice weekend everyone and stay safe. I keep praying the police get the tip they badly need.

An odd thought just crossed my mind as I was falling asleep, something I hadn't thought of before, not sure if anyone else has mentioned it...

Maybe the suspect is familiar with this remote area because he has used it in the past as a dumping ground or previous disposal site.

Does anyone recall any cases where a SK used his former disposal site as an abduction site at a later time?

Did I read somewhere or imagine this, that the FBI only has like 3 real profilers? Maybe this has changed...

UPDATE- edit--- thank you to the sleuthers who have checked it out on video for me and have confirmed it is a helicopter/ drone. Nothing to see here! Move along! :)

POSSIBLY UPSETTING INFO--- please scroll on past, if you do not wish to read

---- My videos are not working on my computer tonight. I was looking for the Silo y'all pointed out in the Facebook video. Which I found, thanks to y'alls mapping skills! A side effect of having no video, is that I can only move through at 5 second intervals, and view it like a paused image or photo.

Well, I thought I saw something and decided no way. Then, I looked at the time. This was at 1:43pm the day they were found. Can anyone look at 18:39 and 18:44 and tell me if they see the two spots with the black... "bags". I don't want to think this is them, but I need someone else to give me an opinion. 39 is on the right side of the screen, in the middle of the frame. 44 is about the same spot on the still frame, but that image is much closer to the water.....

omg. Ambulances still there. 25:37. I am so worried about what I think I saw.

I am sorry to even put this out there.

Yes. This is what I addressed in Thread #3 and I posted the link a few pages back. This was on Feb. 15. In my opinion, this tweeter guy was completely wrong. Since then, we have had gifs made and everything else. It is very unlikely that it is up in one and down in another.

I knew it was an old tweet. I have no opinion one way or the other about what's covering BG's head. It was discussed this evening so I tossed someone else's opinion onto the thread, mainly because I adore images. I am a visual person and visualize everything I read.

I've been trying to think of other professions that might make him familiar with the area. Some I came up with are surveyor, large animal vet, mechanic (who works on farm machinery) and groundskeeper or grave digger for the cemetery. I have no idea if any have been around there lately, or ever, but I found them worth considering.

---- My videos are not working on my computer tonight. I was looking for the Silo y'all pointed out in the Facebook video. Which I found, thanks to y'alls mapping skills! A side effect of having no video, is that I can only move through at 5 second intervals, and view it like a paused image or photo.

Well, I thought I saw something and decided no way. Then, I looked at the time. This was at 1:43pm the day they were found. Can anyone look at 18:39 and 18:44 and tell me if they see the two spots with the black... "bags". I don't want to think this is them, but I need someone else to give me an opinion. 39 is on the right side of the screen, in the middle of the frame. 44 is about the same spot on the still frame, but that image is much closer to the water.....

I did. 😔

I did. ��

Ok, since I am only getting stills and you are getting video, can you tell me if it is possibly just the other helicopter? I could recognize it in most shots, but I want someone who can see the movement to make sure for me. Thank you!

Edit- or anyone that can look at the video for me?? :) Thanks. I am thinking/ hoping it is just a helicopter.

Watching the video, I think you are seeing the helicopter? When I pause it, I see what you're referring to, but when I un pause it, I see the helicopter flying in those places. Hope that helps!

Ok, since I am only getting stills and you are getting video, can you tell me if it is possibly just the other helicopter? I could recognize it in most shots, but I want someone who can see the movement to make sure for me. Thank you!

Edit- or anyone that can look at the video for me?? :) Thanks. I am thinking/ hoping it is just a helicopter.

I don't see anything except the other helicopter.

It is a black drone. This was taken after the discovery while the searchers were looking for clues in the creek.

The tire tracks do resemble tractor markings for grading the soil's surface, for terracing, perhaps.

Watching the video, I think you are seeing the helicopter? When I pause it, I see what you're referring to, but when I un pause it, I see the helicopter flying in those places. Hope that helps!

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much for checking that for me. I was really hoping it was helicopter, but I couldnt tell in the stills. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks