IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is that Logan's property they were searching again this afternoon?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Every time, I look at the pixelated pics of BG it is so hard to make out how wide his face and nose is, how wide apart his eyes are or if he is wearing a hood with a hat under it.

Excuse me if I am not very talented artistically, but I tried to shade areas around the outline of his face in order to bring more attention to his features and to show a possible shape and width of his face.

I apologize ahead of time if this is not helpful but, maybe it will help someone recognize BG better. Also, the reason why one of the photos makes it look like he has no hood on and a thick tuft of hair or a misshapen hat on top of his head with no hood on could just be an optical illusion because of the sun and shadows.

Imho, he may have been wearing a big pair of Beats head phones under a hat which may have been covered by a hood which lead the huge beats headphone band to make his hood and hat appear oddly shaped. He may have been pretending to be nonchalantly listening to music in order to not to draw too much attention to himself and seem like he was just a normal person strolling through a park minding his own business and fool people into thinking he was no threat to others.

Attachments

• DELPHI SUSPECT 1.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,002
  • DELPHI SUSPECT 2.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,009
I don't see anything except the other helicopter.
I had to rewatch video 5 times at the times you posted.. I did see one black looking thing near the river bank. I can't say now that is a body... could be just the lighting from far up.. plus I don't feel LE would put a black body bag. Wouldn't the bags be white? Not sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I had to rewatch video 5 times at the times you posted.. I did see one black looking thing near the river bank. I can't say now that is a body... could be just the lighting from far up.. plus I don't feel LE would put a black body bag. Wouldn't the bags be white? Not sure.

Thanks again for looking with me :)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Thanks again for looking with me :)

No problem! I'm up with a bad head cold.

It is a black drone. This was taken after the discovery while the searchers were looking for clues in the creek.

The tire tracks do resemble tractor markings for grading the soil's surface, for terracing, perhaps.

It's a helicopter. You can see it beside the cemetery at about 4:48 and again at 24:00.

You guys are real troupers to watch that video over and over. That's got to be the worst aerial photographer I've ever seen! Oy, I was getting dizzy. I couldn't even stand to watch it once.

You guys are real troupers to watch that video over and over. That's got to be the worst aerial photographer I've ever seen! Oy, I was getting dizzy. I couldn't even stand to watch it once.
That is why my non working video was much better! Lol. The video was difficult.

Have you noticed the places in the helicopter video where it freezes, or goes to black for extended periods of time? I think "disturbing" imagery has been edited out. Can't say I'm upset, if that's the case...

Have you noticed the places in the helicopter video where it freezes, or goes to black for extended periods of time? I think "disturbing" imagery has been edited out. Can't say I'm upset, if that's the case...
Thankful for your comment. Answered why I kept replaying it.. the freezing and shots of black screen. Your probably spot on. Can't think right with this darn head cold.

Is it the Facebook drone video we are discussing now? If I am not mistaken, it was uploaded as a live video, which I doubt allows the user to edit it after the fact.
However, as it is often with live videos, there can be virtual cracks and lags in the broadcast, which I am quite sure is what we have seen here. MOO

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Every time, I look at the pixelated pics of BG it is so hard to make out how wide his face and nose is, how wide apart his eyes are or if he is wearing a hood with a hat under it.

Excuse me if I am not very talented artistically, but I tried to shade areas around the outline of his face in order to bring more attention to his features and to show a possible shape and width of his face.

I apologize ahead of time if this is not helpful but, maybe it will help someone recognize BG better. Also, the reason why one of the photos makes it look like he has no hood on and a thick tuft of hair or a misshapen hat on top of his head with no hood on could just be an optical illusion because of the sun and shadows.

Imho, he may have been wearing a big pair of Beats head phones under a hat which may have been covered by a hood which lead the huge beats headphone band to make his hood and hat appear oddly shaped. He may have been pretending to be nonchalantly listening to music in order to not to draw too much attention to himself and seem like he was just a normal person strolling through a park minding his own business and fool people into thinking he was no threat to others.

Hi again.
Been looking at BG's features again. I cropped some of the earlier photos that I shaded and one of you may see more facial characteristics now. I have no artistic ability.and apologize for my sloppy work. I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.

Thanks,
Dee

Attachments

• DELPHI SUSPECT 3.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 3.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 872
  • DELPHI SUSPECT 4.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 850
  • DELPHI SUSPECT 5.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 5.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 868
Wrote a bunch here a bit ago, then the page refreshed so I'll just shorten it,
since day one of this I have thought it has looked like he was wearing a newsboy cap of some sort. With the hood of the sweatshirt either partway down or almost pulled up...
http://bernardhats.com/shop-hats/caps/
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC08532.jpg
    DSC08532.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 661
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi again.
Been looking at BG's features again. I cropped some of the earlier photos that I shaded and one of you may see more facial characteristics now. I have no artistic ability.and apologize for my sloppy work. I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.

Thanks,
Dee

It actually looks like a stocking over his face there is no definition of the lips or the nose it's all squashed together.

Perhaps BG, or BG and his minions, got lucky when the search was called off the first night.

The property owner was not at home the day the girls went missing nor the next morning when they were discovered. Perhaps he has a job or business in town and was gone as a matter of regular habit during the day.

BG did not park at the cemetery. :moo: The private drive was used.

We need to be very careful when stating things as facts when indeed they may not be. Its been stated numerous times with MSM proof then searchers had asked the first night if they can search on the property owners land at about 6:30pm. Things are getting way too convoluted.

ETA: We don't know if he had a car and if so where it was parked. If I am wrong please tell me so on both accounts.

Also, its dangerous the amount of photo manipulation being done throughout this case on this forum and off the forum. One can manipulate an image to fit any theory they want, even subliminally. Not only that it is being done with sub-par software and by amateurs. I have extensive Adobe suite experience and I have not done so as temping as it is. I slight enhancement is not want I am talking about either and don't mean to insult anyone nor is this about any one particular post. I am just thinking of what can be thrown out there as "proof" and confuse someone who may actually be holding on to a real tip that should be reported.

2nd ETA: The report stating property owner gave permission Monday night. http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Everyone who is reading this thread and is involved in this and by that I mean emotionally, or on this thread or even just browsing this thread and not posting... please SHARE this case on social media. There are hundreds of us on here reading this thread. I have talked to so many people who don't know anything about this case. Share it on social media and ask others to share it. Let's get this 's photo out there to even more people so this can be solved :(

Everyday I check the news to see if they have caught this guy and they haven't yet. He will be caught eventually but we just need to share his photo more.

Bringing this forward. Thanks skibaboo

I do think that suspect has hat off hat on. I also think that suspect has taken more then one step between the two(2) images.

I See A Hood Not A Hat.
He has it on in both photos just one photo is darker one lighter .
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member