IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the ones who have been here a while: Is there a link to a certain part of the basement concerning each case here on WS or do you just have to go down there and ask around?

MOO
If allowed, a thread would have to be created. We had one for Kyrion Knox. There was alot going on especially on FB that we just couldn't discuss. WS was kind enough to allow us a private thread just for that discussion. It's not usual though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

13,000 tips is almost too incredible to weed thru. It's like everybody did their job reporting suspicious people or behavior, yet here we are a month out now.

I'm a little frustrated...

If we take LE at their word, they have few leads, no suspects, no dna; basically nothing is going to happen until they get a tip. Yet they are withholding virtually all the info that it would take to give them that tip.

I've been through this all before with Lyric & Lizzy, and now 5 years later we have no leads, no suspects, no dna; basically nothing is going to happen until they get a tip. And we still don't even know COD.
Again, I'm a little frustrated... :gaah:

Just heard this case mentioned on Chicago News Radio 780. Yeah coverage is great. Said Delphi police are getting 200 - 600 tips a day. Maybe this will stay in the news cycle.

Yesterday NIN was looking at the Oracle's logo.
What do you think, NIN is it a possible match?
If so, that would be interesting...would indicate a local person who may have ties with the school.

Good explanation.

Another way of say it is normal jpeg compression is 16 to 1.. meaning, even though you might have 16 pixels that vary slightly from one another, with fine tuned edge definition and fine tuned lighting for each individual pixel ... However, with compression, ALL 16 pixels take the same value of color and brightness..a big fat average that covers all 16 pixels worth of space. This saves space and is almost unnoticeable in a regular non-zoomed picture.

This isn't a problem looking at a picture that's not "blown up." But when you zoom in, now you start to lose detail and instead of 16 pixels of detail, you get one lump 16-pixel block that has no detail.

The only thing I get out of this photos is that the guy has a big nose.

One last thing... a phone camera photo typically has 12 megapixels of detail where a HD video (where the still shots of the perp were gleaned from HD video) is less than 1 megapixel. If she had taken a picture, we would have our suspect identified.

I realized soon after posting that I messed this up. Doh!

It wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. But thanks for replying and Welcome to WS's.

BTW for new posters who might not know, there is an edit option (for a limited time).

13,000 tips is almost too incredible to weed thru. It's like everybody did their job reporting suspicious people or behavior, yet here we are a month out now.

Probably half of them go immediately into the dead pile.. This would be total guesses, suppositions, theories, wishful thinking, etc.

LE will probably have a hierachy in ranking and prioritizing them.

Quote Originally Posted by michiganmod View Post
Is there an easy way to locate the current discussion if you've been away and several threads have closed and gone on? Several times I've come back and could not find the latest part of the discussion. Just go round and round in the old stuff ....

Also my WS format on the PC has changed so I do not have ads and current comments on the right. Where did it all go?

HTH

snipped Steleheart's post

Do you both see yellow highlighted areas on your page? Sounds like you may be on the mobile platform. Scroll to bottom of page, in the middle bottom choose FULL SITE .

I think it's interesting that the ISP posters only contain 1 pic of BG.

Each pic was fairly different from the other, I wonder how they decided on which one to use?

He is the only person I have heard mention the twist. It could be anything he finds unique about this case. The audio and video would qualify as a twist, as would many other things.

The above is my opinion only.

I fear that the "twist" is more terrifying than the audio/video part, I believe that it has to do with the killers MO,
meaning what he did to those poor girls, the way he killed them, and the way they were found, and also the killers possible motive.
I have a VERY bad feeling about all this :(

I fear that the "twist" is more terrifying than the audio/video part, I believe that it has to do with the killers MO, meaning what he did to those poor girls, the way he killed them, and the way they were found, and also the killers possible motive.I have a VERY bad feeling about all this :(
I agree with you. It has to be very very dark.

Here one last example on megapixels...

attachment.php

Attachments

• mp.JPG
    mp.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 553
I fear that the "twist" is more terrifying than the audio/video part, I believe that it has to do with the killers MO,
meaning what he did to those poor girls, the way he killed them, and the way they were found, and also the killers possible motive.

So you're saying that this murder must be worse than previous teen double-homicides in Delphi?

Or, maybe the twist is that it's a teen double-murder homicide, IMO.

I agree with you. It has to be very very dark.

IMO,any homicide is probably very very dark. JMO.

I'm not being snarky, either. It's just what I believe. I can't see degrees of homicides, but maybe that's just me.

I think it's interesting that the ISP posters only contain 1 pic of BG.

Each pic was fairly different from the other, I wonder how they decided on which one to use?

My guess is the other stills from the video were blurry due to the phone moving.

Me too. It could be weeks, months, years, or never until we learn more. The waiting is horrible.

I agree. But let's say your already thinking of someone based upon the PHOTO released, and then the voice was released and it cements it for you. Could have been helpful that way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ya I think maybe if you could maybe put the two together, but I'm no so sure you can get enough from the photo either. There are very little identifying features. Unless Somebody recognizes that BG always wore those clothes? But I'm not sure somebody could say oh that's my husband , especially if he doesn't normally wear those clothes. Just MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member