Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

I would suggest watching Julie Melvin's youtube videos: video 1 and video 1.5 (covered more area but cloudy) and video 5 and video 5.2 (sunny day, more like the day Abby and Libby were there but blocked off at the end of the bridge because of hunting - still can see the end area quite well though).

HTH for your perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2BcVbGlrNhpC1ucpMnldA

2. Stopthehate

Stopthehate Well-Known Member

Do we know if the girl's SM accounts were set to private?

3. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

Me too. "Random Guy" theory is possible but the least likely of the possibilities IMO.

4. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

Gheesh I agree. I have bit my tongue a lot here today- even took a break. I realized my quoting every single thing I didn't agree with wasn't going to be productive for anyone LOL.

Edit- I have no clue what posts you are referring to just using your sentiments that I agree with as a jumping point to start my post. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Imvp2

Imvp2 Well-Known Member

Attendance days are often online on the school districts calendar, for public to view, and sometimes local radio stations will make suggestions for activities to do with school aged kids when there is a holiday from school

6. Novelist

Novelist Member

Not sure I agree with posing zero threat to anyone but I agree with not knowing the actual offense...yet. I was just wondering if this guy is close because I keep an eye on a lot of RSO in this area. I do not trust any of them further than I can throw them. And it is always a good idea to be able to exclude anyone in this instance, or any other for that matter.

7. Yes, since 2005.

8. Novelist

Novelist Member

Correct. But I think the line of questioning had to do with time frame. How early do schools post this information? A week, a month. It would be interesting to know so we can deduce how much time BG had to plan.

my .02

9. Nonna Gigi

Nonna Gigi New Member

You can search Oba Chandler on youtube. There is a Crime Stories video, about an hour long.

10. yupikgirl

Yes and to add to this it may have been on the sign in front of the school.

And to add my thoughts on social media because I just read a post referring to the various accounts- Not victim blaming in any way- these girls were typical 13 year olds, but I am so glad my girls don't do any social media except Instagram. Makes it easier for me to watch over it. (And yea I know they can be hiding something, but as of right now they aren't). It's not my stellar parenting- they just don't show any interest (12 and 16).

11. yupikgirl

Our particular county does the calendar very early- like now they are doing next years. I'm going to look and see if the girls school had the yearly calendar on their website. It was said this day was planned- our district has the same type of days built in for hurricanes not snow.

12. Mainemom76

Mainemom76 New Member

I Think he had this planned for a while. He was just waiting for the opportunity to present itself. JMO

13. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

No, your post didn't frustrate me. No one's did. I was replying to someone else who did get frustrated. All spilled milk anyway. Sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

14. Nonna Gigi

Nonna Gigi New Member

Yes it was you! I posted credit to you several pages back in this thread to Spin321, noting that several of us had re-posted the link from when you originally posted. Great find!

15. DavidC

DavidC Member

The problem I am having.....and I'm sure LE as well .......is I can go to every county website in Indiana and look up the sex offender registry. When I do that I spot 10-15 guys in every county who could be BG. Of all the photos I have looked at not a single one has jumped out at me as "this is the guy".

Factor in also that BG may not even be an RSO and you can understand how frustrating it must be for LE.

Factor in also the fact that the investigators have a much better photo of BG than we have.

16. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

The grandfather interviewed here is not the one she lived with. He said in the article he last saw her at Christmas. Since he is her mother's step dad he is more involved with her mother in KY and it sounded like pure speculation that he thought she might have "run away" to her. It's so common for people to assume missing teens have run away that LE doesn't get too serious in looking for them. As for not knowing Abby but knowing she had a brother that is confusing. He was specific with his age so that indicates he knew something. Perhaps it was stated in the phone call they received, "we are hoping they went to Abby's 18 yr old brother's house", so Grandpa Bridge holds on to that idea. Needs a little sleuthing to figure out.

17. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

Fishing is icky.

Now that is something you dress down for. Just sayin'

18. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

I think it's pretty disingenious to insinuate that LE has a better photo than they have shown us ! I mean hey we have a clear picture of this guy but let's ask the public to identify this blury one. While I think le is holding some info back, I don't believe they wouldn't release the clearest photo that they could...MOO

19. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

Thank you for the reply.

Do you know if this day off was scheduled before the school year or was it scheduled after the allotted snow days were not used?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.