IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was mention about an Oracle wrestling shirt the other day. Was a picture of it posted on here? If so, where is it?

But even if the perp(s) targeted the girls somehow - it still doesn't make much sense. He knows, through SM or however, they're going to be on a pretty well-traveled public trail in broad daylight, near a residential area and he picks that particular time/place to go after them? However you slice it - it still seems risky and impulsive.

The trail is not well traveled as far as I believe. The monon high bridge does look like a perfect spot to trap someone. And if we think like a criminal, he probably was hungry for prey for a while, knowing it is a school day off, perfect weather, nice isolated bridge, he would give a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are just a few of my personal thoughts, and the first time I have posted them. But I do believe that WHEN this case is closed, it will be an earth-shattering ending that leaves everyone gasping for air and searching for some sense of normalcy. There is too much lurking below the surface for this to be just another murder. I just hope the "when" is sooner than later and justice is swift for these girls.

SBM - I think you're right about this. I hope so too.

Karla is out? Are you kidding me after all the sick s$&t those two did? Didn't she kill her own sister?

She is only sentenced for 12 ys. She is remarried and has 3 children. This is why Canada is the perfect place to be a killer.

JMO...I believe he is a psychopath who travels frequently throughout the state trolling for possibilities. I think he happened to see these unfortunate kids being dropped off that day and then he hunted them down. He may have known that the area was a popular hangout for young people. LE knows he is a very dangerous organized killer and they are desperate to get him before it happens again. This is my opinion from watching the first presser especially when the question was asked "who's next"?

SK are addicted to sex and murder. A not very good comparison is shopaholic. How many of you have been stalking JCrew website almost every week , if not everyday to find any new deals, new finds? It is the same behavior. He trolls around to find opportunity. He gets boosted and satisfaction by raping and killing girls. He will do it again.

And, I believe that the initial poster that brought up the clothes issue had a tone I found a bit disturbing regarding "sexual" attributes" and then the line of discussion has continued, for the most part, with the same tone.

We can theorize all day long about what might have "lured" them there but as I find Abby's clothing completely normal for a two hour hang about / walk around / picture taking outing, I am not sure that we can use her clothing as "evidence" to prove that theory.

I'm sensing some jealousy and hostility here that you couldn't find your way to think of connecting the attire and the possibility of cat fishing. And if you find the most benign clinical terms disturbing maybe this isn't the place for you?

43 degree day not warm even in the sun definitely not w a slight breeze out.

Hi, you forgot to quote whoever you're replying to so I'm not sure what this is about. I looked back a page to find the first half of this post but can't find it. (You started with "And"). Just wanted to let you know in case you meant to include something else or a quote or whatever. hope that helps.

She is only sentenced for 12 ys. She is remarried and has 3 children. This is why Canada is the perfect place to be a killer.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From Wikipedia -- During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo had abused her and that she had been an unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 years in exchange for a guilty plea for manslaughter. Homolka scored 5/40 on the Psychopathy Checklist, in contrast to Bernardo's 35/40. However, videotapes of the crimes surfaced after the plea bargain and demonstrated that she was a more active participant than she had claimed. As a result, the deal that she had struck with prosecutors was dubbed in the Canadian press the "Deal with the Devil". Public outrage about Homolka's plea deal continued until her high-profile release from prison in 2005.

There was mention about an Oracle wrestling shirt the other day. Was a picture of it posted on here? If so, where is it?

[edited while I double check and make sure it's an oracles wrestling shirt/sweatshirt I saw, will re-post the info if I was right.]

Edit - well now I donk't know WHAT kind of DELPHI shirt it was that I saw but I can't be sure it's an oracles shirt so I won't put my original post back, sorry to anyone who went looking for it while it was still up. Just don't want to spread wrong info if I"m unsure.

On another front - this appears to be the public school website for the middle school there, and yes there is a public calendar on the front page like just about every other school I've seen over the past few years. JMO

http://ms.delphi.k12.in.us/

OT: Ok. I turned off Javascript on my PC and things have been working much better, but when I start a new paragraph it doesn't make a new paragraph. I'm going to hit my enter button twice now and watch what happens.My cursor jumps down two lines but the post looks like it didn't.

Libby's grandfather, MP, was wearing the sweatshirt with that logo in the early interview from a few days after the girls went missing. I mentioned it back in one of the first threads before I knew it was a relative then deleted it a short time later when I realized it was her grandfather, since I didn't want anyone to think I was sleuthing family.
What is its significance?

She is only sentenced for 12 ys. She is remarried and has 3 children. This is why Canada is the perfect place to be a killer.

Speaking of canada, he could have been there before the girls were found. Jmo

Exactly. Thank you. I disagree w how the moms here extrapolate their own relatives and especially their own teen experiences from30 years ago and try to apply them directly to this case. Great you wore heels 24/7 and snuck out and fooled your parents woo hoo.

Im just trying to work backwards. Why were they there why was BG there

Thanks for everyone's thoughtful posts.

I think the reference to "secondary sexual attributes" as a reason why her sweatshirt was open crossed the line and put a whole different slant on the conversation and it has now become a line of defense for Abby rather than what was trying to be achieved.

I will say it again, we can theorize, and have done for many, many threads, about them being lured there - but not once was it necessary to scrutinize Abby's clothes to do so.

Hi guys, it's my first time commenting here. I am having trouble viewing this site on my phone. It keeps reloading and booting me off. :thinking:
Anyways, has anyone on these threads mentioned an app called yellow? It's a tinder app for teenagers and apparently a breeding ground for pedophiles. It's so dangerous, it has caught the attention of the FBI. My friends daughter was caught trying to download it. According to her, (my friends daughter), it is also very popular among the teenagers at school. Scary stuff.

I wonder if they downloaded that app and BG lured them there? IMO, I do not think BG happened upon them in the middle of the woods. JMHO.
Also, do the FBI usually join LE in crimes like these?
Welcome dragonfly88,

The Tapatalk app works great for viewing WS on my phone. HTH.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fishing is icky.

Now that is something you dress down for. Just sayin'

For all of you picture gurus out there. Can someone zoom in on the picture of Abby with the fish and tell me what is weird about that fish?

Thanks

All thoughts are mine
just my .02

Our school releases a school calendar the year well in advance. (We already have ours for next year and will receive a hard copy on day one of the next school year). So I looked it up and on the school website, sure enough their calendar was up and includes these planned Make up days or Winter Break days depending on whether they are needed. Anyone living in Indiana and Ohio this year can tell you... our kids have been sorely disappointed by the lack of snowfall and snow days this year! LOL

http://ms.delphi.k12.in.us/UserFile...le/2016 - 2017 School Calendar 07_11_2016.pdf

But how do we answer the question of WHEN the school decides to give these days off?? Yes, they're in the calendar, but because they can't predict the severity of the winter season, at some point they have to decide, yes, we're ok to let the kids out for these tentatively scheduled unused snow days.

MOO

But how do we answer the question of WHEN the school decides to give these days off?? Yes, they're in the calendar, but because they can't predict the severity of the winter season, at some point they have to decide, yes, we're ok to let the kids out for these tentatively scheduled unused snow days.

MOO

YES. This is what I am looking for. It is Indiana and we know how fast the weather changes here. There had to be a final date that the school said "go for it" paraphrasing of course.

my .02

MOO

I think most schools have 5 snow days planned? If like this yr the weather is so mild they only get to use 0 or 1 day it will be without question this is an off day.

Can you hike Monon (sp) trail all the way through? Such as if it starts in Indy and hike through Carmel and then Delphi all the way ? Or are they separate trails with the same name in the same state?

Can you hike Monon (sp) trail all the way through? Such as if it starts in Indy and hike through Carmel and then Delphi all the way ? Or are they separate trails with the same name in the same state?

Good question. But I am betting that would only happen if you had a few days to do it and a lot of gear. Do not even want to think about that trek. lol

MOO

YES. This is what I am looking for. It is Indiana and we know how fast the weather changes here. There had to be a final date that the school said "go for it" paraphrasing of course.

my .02

If someone works for Delphi schools is on WS (teachers, principal, admin), they would have the answer to that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305