IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

The Land Owner knew someone was going to be at his house when he was out of town. This person was someone that learned a lot from him, maybe talks like him, dresses like him... When Land Owner came back he lied about possible knowledge of anything that might have gone on. Hence the statement, "In my house". This could be what LE was talking about earlier in the week and if familial DNA came back, well...

Just before this search warrant the police said certain people lied about their alibis.....so was he in town? Your theory is possible though

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

:bump:

From this WTHR Live Interview at the Scene:

-There is a team of 15 police officers executing the search warrant today

-They are acting on leads received

-RL is friends/aquiantance with ONE of the girls families

-LE has searched a dozen properties to date

-The trail/bridge is less than 1/2 mile to RL's home

-Couple of ways to get to the recovery location

1. Would have had to hike through very steep ravines, could have fallen into the river at any time, very difficult

2. Driving - The girls would have had to drive or be driven to the recovery location. The girls would have had to walk back down the trail to the road, 1/2 of a mile to the trail head, to access the property.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-searching-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

LE states 'we did thru investigation develop probable cause to search his property' in that interview with McAdams. LE say's he is not a suspect around the same time to baby faced Tim McNicholas? Confusing

I think the perp knew the property owner would not be home AND knew the girls would be in the park. The perp saw his opportunity to strike.

That's what I'm thinking now....could be wrong.

jmo

But why is RL dressed like that? I believe he is wearing something under his pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longjohns/thermals common for people that spend time outside, like farmers. Jmo

Perhaps they are searching his property and vehicle for evidence that someone else who they suspect was there or had access to his property

This is beginning to remind me of the Salem witch hysteria, all the wild and reckless speculation. Everyone is a suspect; every detail, no matter how irrelevant, is twisted to fit a theory or prove guilt. Even LE statements, when they don't support a theory, can be dismissed as calculated deception. God help us. :(

first the comment about eliminating him or making him a higher suspect and now they are stressing that he is not a suspect... mass confusion on my behalf.

There HAS been alot of double speak and kerfuffle in this case.

It is what it is.

They owe us diddly squat. Just get the and whoever else did this to these precious girls.

JMO

WG

When I was a young girl my next door neighbour was in his 70s and he was always learning over the fence to talk. It seemed like he was always there. He would blow kisses over the fence and ask if I wanted to go over for a hug. I never did of course. Although his son took me out on a trip once ...no incident. Not even sure why my parents trusted him as they did not know him much. my father was a policeman but they did not seem to bothered about his behavior . . not sure why I am thinking about this today as not thought about it for years but I guess my point is that age does not really mean much...if he was physically able to .. Anyhow there is still a possibility it is not him but another person sorry not making this about myself but just that age should not rule him out.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

RL lawyered up.. and isn't talking.. this from a man who did tons of media interviews

Sorry.. I know lawyers always tell you not to talk but if I was innocent I wouldn't care what they said! I'd be interviewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He spoke when he shouldn't have. From what he said it's evident that those words are now back to bite him. Jmo

Any thing you say can and will be held against you. It's best to zip it, innocent or guilty. Jmo

Perhaps they are searching his property and vehicle for evidence that someone else who they suspect was there or had access to his property

That's what I am thinking. And, RL has clammed up because 1) he is protecting someone, 2) he is protecting himself as a probation violator, 3) he has no obligation to speak or cooperate, 4) any mix of the above.

I do think the crime happened in one of his buildings and/or car. I don't have a hunch yet about RLs involvement (though I do not think he is BG).

Moving closer to the truth....good!

jmopinion at the moment

I've been thinking about the interview the grandfather gave on the evening of February 13th.

He mentioned the phones had been "pinging around town" and that the last ping was "5-6 hours ago." Why would he say "pinging around town"? To me this is almost an indication that different cell towers were contacted over the course of the morning & afternoon, which could indicate that the girls actually left Deer Creek.

It's possible that the "twist" referred to early on was that the girls apparently left, and returned, to Deer Creek where they were found murdered.

MOO: I agree and this is my theory at the moment as well. I'm basing this on the phone pinging comment and the vehicles/ppl below the bridge in Libby's picture she took, and the fact the girls were not found during the search on the day they went missing. The vehicles IMO seem to be parked in an out of the way location not on a well used road or parking area. Do any of the locals here know of areas below the bridge like this? I could very well be wrong and it is just my opinion. JMOO

I finally got caught up!

I chose a bad time to have a 2 hour nap

Just watched the FB live from Fox Indianapolis

They had probable cause for the SW of RL's property. His truck has been towed
RL isn't talking and has a lawyer

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together

Case Map updated with search warrant location and a few pics and tweets

Oh how I would love to see that SW and the probable cause affidavit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆