IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from last thread:

posted by Ms Marple

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

Yes, seeing how they took it on a flatbed, it seems they are taking it for forensics. And maybe whomever drove it, had been in close contact with the girls and left evidence inside the vehicle.

I just cannot think of any believable scenarios in which the girls were inside the truck.

Hi Katy!

I should have been clearer - what I meant was RL or someone else could have left transfer evidence in the truck, such as fibers, leaves or blood from their clothing/shoes, not necessarily that the girls had been in the truck.

I'm seeing on social media some people are convinced that RL is BG, but I just can't buy it, the murders literally happened on his property, so obviously he would be an initial suspect regardless, I would imagine that he would have been cleared by now?

Also wouldn't his alibi been cleared by now? Just confused by all this RL speculation, how could he not been 100% cleared by NOW? Over 1 month into the investigation?

No foul play was suspected on the 13th, and the search was called off due to darkness. Very unlikely any dogs were involved in the initial search.

MSM reported K-9 units and volunteers were part of the search on the morning of the 14th.
Thank you kindly! It's hard to keep up/recall everything.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me please why this sort of massive search didn't happen the week the bodies were found? He owns a large amount of property and I would think that would take a log longer to search vs. simply searching where the bodies were found. Ex.- barns, etc. Why was this not searched nearly 5 weeks ago? Technically where they were found is on his property.

I feel bad his name is being dragged through the mud so much. Now if someone is living with him or he has a hired-hand, it would make sense. Yet a search that is still much delayed.
The entire property was reportedly searched but I'm assuming that only included the land.

"Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/de...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm seeing on social media some people are convinced that RL is BG, but I just can't buy it, the murders literally happened on his property, so obviously he would be an initial suspect regardless, I would imagine that he would have been cleared by now?

Also wouldn't his alibi been cleared by now? Just confused by all this RL speculation, how could he not been 100% cleared by NOW? Over 1 month into the investigation?

It's a mystery!

Do we know if the search warrant that was issued earlier can be viewed at this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just come back to WS to check on things. Haven't been here since yesterday late afternoon. Just skimmed over the the last few pages of Thread #30.

Besides the new report that there has been a search warrant issued for the entirety of RL's property, has there been any other significant development since yesterday??

My opinion on this new search warrant: not sure it really implicates RL as a suspect. I mean, how stupid would a murderer have to be to leave the bodies on his own property? Holy cow. But we don't know all the details and circumstances that resulted in the deaths, so who knows.
Maybe not "stupid" if your DNA, footprints and handprints are expected to be found all over the place. Sort of ruins their evidentiary value.

Probably already posted - At the top of the five o'clock hour, my local Fox news reported LE is searching for something that would rule the landowner either in or out as being their suspect.

I'm honestly not sure how not finding something rules a person out.

I did look at that link. Nothing is in the written part about a truck being taken in. Listened to the entire 2:38 minute video with Alexis on that link. No mention of the truck being taken in.

Guess I'll have to go to every single MSM report that deals with this new search warrant to find the the "truck hauling" information.

Hi, there was a tweet showing pictures and one of the pictures showed a white truck from RL's property being towed on a flatbed, that tweet will be on the previous thread but I don't know how far back. But, it is true, the truck has been towed. HTH?

The entire property was reportedly searched but I'm assuming that only included the land.

"Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/de...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

But were the outbuildings searched?

And his home?

“To have something like this in your own house, your own home - I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult,” Logan said. “I can’t comprehend it.”

Brought over from last thread:

posted by Ms Marple

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

Yes, seeing how they took it on a flatbed, it seems they are taking it for forensics. And maybe whomever drove it, had been in close contact with the girls and left evidence inside the vehicle.

I just cannot think of any believable scenarios in which the girls were inside the truck.

Phones were pinging around town until they were reported missing.
And there is a road right at the base of the end of the SE side of the bridge. If a truck were parked on that road it would barely be visible to anyone. It's a road that goes to houses so it can have a pickup on it without suspicion.
But it leads to the question of how RL got to Lafayette to buy fish.

Can someone tell me please why this sort of massive search didn't happen the week the bodies were found? He owns a large amount of property and I would think that would take much longer to search vs. simply searching where the bodies were found. Ex.- barns, etc. Why was this not searched nearly 5 weeks ago? Technically where they were found is on his property.

I feel bad his name is being dragged through the mud so much. Now if someone is living with him or he has a hired-hand, it would make sense. Yet a search that is still much delayed.

Due process.

If someone is found dead on your farm, that alone, does not give LE the right to go through your underwear drawer.

The above is my opinion only.

it is in this video @ 1.13 mark:
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

Apparently the search warrant is sealed. https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR
Emily Longnecker‏ @EmilyWTHR
Investigators searched Logan's property today but search warrant is sealed

Alexis McAdams latest video update: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/videos/1618341054846762/
she says they will be going over the property, and inside the home and out buildings.

Thanks, finally found one.

I did look at that link. Nothing is in the written part about a truck being taken in. Listened to the entire 2:38 minute video with Alexis on that link. No mention of the truck being taken in.

Guess I'll have to go to every single MSM report that deals with this new search warrant to find the the "truck hauling" information.

Here is the truck being towed away

C7I15bkWwAIPUG7.jpg

[video=twitter;842795404970344448]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/842795404970344448[/video]

According to today's reports that's correct.

Friday is the first time police have searched the residence located on the property, Riley said. Previously, investigators had scoured the woods near Deer Creek where the girls' bodies were found.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Other useful info:

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas 3h3 hours ago
More
Police using at least 1 K-9 to serve search warrant at Ron Logan's property. Logan is not a suspect in murders of Libby & Abby.

https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas

New report from Alexis McAdams:

https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/videos/1618341054846762/

There is no way in my mind that RL is BG.

They are accusing a very close relative on FB of being BG too now with no basis to do so.

If RL was in Lafayette, Indiana buying tropical fish surely the staff could verify this or they may have CCTV. I have fish when you buy them at the aquarium shop you have to go straight home they can't sit in the plastic bags for hours so that narrows the time he would have to be home.

This is all speculation by me:
I think new evidence was found that caused LE to reexamine RL's alibi. Maybe the alibi seemed solid at first but once they had this new evidence and checked the alibi deeper it was not so solid.

Just a thought..last Friday LE was searching the property across the road from RL and RL was then taken in on a probation violation. This Friday they are searching RL's property and towed "a" truck from there. Could LE have found something last Friday that they consider evidence..sent it off for testing..got the results and presented these results to RL..he get's tight lipped and lawyers up? I have no idea what they could have found, why it would have been across the road..How does this property line up relative to the creek? Just me thinking aloud again..I do not think RL is BG though there is a resemblance...Any ideas?? I have none..just more questions as always..MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken