Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by KayElJay, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoaZi

HoaZi Member

2. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Good morning.Thread is open for posting again.

3. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thank you CP. It was a good opportunity to catch up

4. Mcumings

Mcumings New Member

I believe you are correct. They have already looked at someone and RL is the key to unlocking the answer. My opinion of course.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. No it's not

No it's not that simple

If you missed the live podcast, you need to listen to the recorded radio show of Tricia interviewing James Clemente ( retired 22 y FBI profiler and former NYC prosecutor) and Levi Page on the Indiana case. What a great interview.

Clemente views the murder of the girls as a high risk crime. He says it is rare to take control of two victims at once. While he is not excluding it, he does not think the killer stalked and planned the murders.

Lots of great questions and comments of Tricia and Levi Page including a great preview of Jim Clemente’s hosting role at the upcoming Crimecon 2017 event.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...radio-march-21st-2017-with-levi-page-and-more

-Nin

6. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

This makes sense to me as to why the image of suspect looks odd. I do wonder now if that image was taken some place else and it was placed on the bridge. It has bothered my eyes from day one. Jmo

7. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

At the time Libby took the video still of the *** she would have been farther to the south end of the bridge with the *** walking towards her.

From the south end facing north, Abby and Libby were found to the right of the bridge across the creek. Not the same area where the bridge crosses over the creek.

People trying to determine the exact location of the *** think Libby may have been on the farthest south step-out or more recently, in the first video below, perhaps at/off the bridge on the south end.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

8. Mcumings

Mcumings New Member

20170319_150435.jpg i went to bridge. Had to be seated on last platform at SE end to accurately recreate the picture

9. Elley Mae

Not a detective/fbi but i have never thought it was planned, opportunist is where i have been. Jmo

10. detectivehomemom

detectivehomemom New Member

In this picture it does not appear the man is wearing gloves? Is that what everyone else sees? If it was random as one of the LE said they believed then they should have prints, correct?

All is IMO

11. rpgman

rpgman Well-Known Member

agreed

12. whiskers

whiskers Well-Known Member

Does anyone know/recall color of fringe on Libby's shirt that day?

13. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

This article states that RL was moved to another jail briefly for his own protection. He was moved back to Collin and his own attorney is the one who requested the stay on the probationary hearing.

Sounds to me more like a protective custody situation. I'm inclined to believe that the property owner may be connected, but inadvertently. And that someone he knows (and maybe inadvertently aided) is the one LE are after. RL needs to be kept safe as a witness.

A LE tweet read yesterday stated that they had found that some people's alibis didn't hold up. The plural would refer to more than just RL's alibi.

JMO

14. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

My daughter said the same thing yesterday when she looked at the photos of the ***. She believes he is young, 20's or early 30's.

15. Mcumings

Mcumings New Member

Not sure why they would take the time to crop and then add back to another area on trail. Why not just put out the cropped image

16. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

I don't get it. Why release such a poor quality screen shot of a video?
    HONESTLY the ONLY person that knows who it is, is that man.
    He hasn't come forward, so the assumption is that he was involved in the girls disappearance and murder.
    I have a hard time believing that the FBI doesn't already know his height, weight, shoe size AND identify.
    IMO they released it strictly to let the killer know "The girls got you!"
    I can't believe with all of the devices available today that he hasn't been tracked down and arrested already.

I pray that he will have to answer for his crimes SOONER rather than later!
    MOO

17. otto

otto Verified Expert

Photos released by police are not Photoshopped. They are photos that were taken by one of the children. The photo is pixelated because the photo is small, and the resolution is poor. When the photo was enlarged, it became pixelated. That is normal.

18. Sisyphus

Sisyphus New Member

This may be the best photo they have, and so maybe they hoped someone recognized the outfit someone was wearing that day. But I also have a theory that they released the photos and audio they did, while saying there was more captured, because BG has either Libby's phone or a phone Abby may have had. Under this theory, they were releasing limited information to try to get BG to turn on the phone to see exactly what LE might have...and once he turned the phone on they could get a location from the phone's GPS. I don't think BG ever turned the phone on, which is why Supt. Carter has said they are still waiting on one piece of intel that isn't in the 13,000 tips they have received.

All IMO.

19. Elley Mae

Idk why either, just seems odd that that it is said he was on the trail when in fact the bridge is not part of the trail. The trail ends at the north side of the bridge and starts or ends in the city park in delphi.

I'm just a Stickler when it comes to words-wording. Jmo

20. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

I like Clemente but only listened to a few minutes of the podcast. As soon as he said that to his knowledge the girls didn't notify anyone of where they were going and that it was probably a crime of opportunity, I turned it off. He is speculating like all of us are. I think he's a good profiler but no one can say for sure what went down and why other than two dead girls and the perp(s). IMO, the perp(s) knew the girls were going to be there and this wasn't a crime of opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.