IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wrap my head around what evidence LE had for the search warrant and what evidence they have to name a man they haven't identified as the suspect. A video of crime? Weapon? Clothing left behind? Why search the house? They clearly were asking men for their phones and DNA samples, so why was that home different? There has to be something BIG we don't know yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not the meat packing plant. If I'm right about the dome building being a highway garage type of storage, the larger rectangular building (directly southwest) might be for storing plow trucks/equipment. And then the drive goes on past that barn over 300 N to that small building that sits between 25 and 300N. On street view, it appears to be an abandoned office building, but it looks like it belongs to the other two larger barns. A local would probably be far more helpful. I've only driven through Delphi a few times on 25 and I'm only familiar with the grain elevator.

I think it's the blue marker 8, but I've changed the label so it says possible drop off point. I'm not sure exactly where the trail enters, but should be very near that marker.

I havent read past this point yet, but I wanted to stop and say thank you so much. I really appreciate your help and information.

This guy had to have known it was a "snow day" off for schools in the area. He's a perv and he got what he wanted. It can't believe it's a guy who is into bridges and hunts girls while he does this. He must be local. JMO

I think we need a mod to clarify.

I had not heard anyone searched thru the night. I believe I read that the LE ended the search before midnight and began again at dawn. I can't understand why searching ends for missing children due to lack of light, etc and if it were mine or even someone else's nearby I'd be there searching no matter the hour. It breaks my heart knowing the possibility that one was still alive when the search ended early.

Since the snapchat pic of the girl was seen before or shortly after they went missing it does lead me to believe the man in the pic/video was not from the girls phone or LE would've been more alarmed and set up an amber alert. I feel like perhaps someone else videoed something and the suspect was in the background.

Something that confuses me is how they didn't find the girls sooner. It's been written they were 3/4 a mile from the bridge although the landowner at the found location said it's only 1/8 mile. Either way knowing they were close by and not hidden I've wondered how they were not located for nearly 24 hours since they went missing.

How quick in/out is it to the found location from the cemetary?

If the images are from Liberty's phone, I would assume LE didn't see it until after she was found?

In an interview, her grandfather had said initially they thought she may have been trying to get to her mother. He didn't know of any reason for her to be upset with her Dad, but felt it was a possibility at that time. I am sure in retrospect, anyone involved with searching that first day , now feels horrible that they called it off at dark, now knowing the girls were right there the whole time. Its just heartbreaking!

I was waking out of my slumber this morning when I had a thought: if Libby got any audio either through a Snap video or regular cell phone video. [emoji848]

I had that same exact thought about 10 minutes ago that there must be audio if it is a video.

I'm surprised there has not been forensic out on the bridge to do angle measurements if that is indeed a video that she sent. Forensics can know exactly where the photograph was taken from and I would think they would do that as I know there it has been much discussion whether that was taken from far away or was from the bridge itself just from the other side.

A group on FB- I provided the link after someone mentioned to do so.

I just have to say I couldn't sleep last night because of this case. The girls kept popping in to my head and it was breaking my heart. I mean I live on the other side of the planet with not connection to this case other than remembering what it was like to be a 13 year old who loved photography and playing in the fields and woods alone and with my best friend on over 100 acres of land which was a mix of woods and fields and never once felt afraid literally not once and I came across tons of folk over the years.

Where I live now we haven't had a a child murder or abduction in at least 100 years but I am sure it goes back much further than that. Heck we have no issue going to the shops and leaving babes alone in their prams outside while shopping as there often isn't enough room in the shop to take a pram in.

I want the same comfort and safety for everyone and Liberty and Abigail both deserved to grow up it just breaks my heart I just can't stop thinking about it and their families.
I could not sleep last night either.

I have been trying to keep up but missed they were killed separate days.... is that linked on the first post? Let me go see [emoji30]

Good luck sleuthing everyone, its extremely late here and i have to sleep sometime, hoping for good news when i wake up

I think we need a mod to clarify.

I can't wrap my head around what evidence LE had for the search warrant and what evidence they have to name a man they haven't identified as the suspect. A video of crime? Weapon? Clothing left behind? Why search the house? They clearly were asking men for their phones and DNA samples, so why was that home different? There has to be something BIG we don't know yet.

I would not be surprised if someone falsely claimed to have seen him at the Bridge that day, or to have seen the girls on his property. Sadly, its not uncommon for some people to give false tips in an attempt to insert themselves into the investigation.

Wondering if there have been any incidents or suspicious men seen around the Tulip Trestle near Bloomfield in northeastern Greene County, believed to be the highest bridge in Indiana?
rbbm.
http://www.wthr.com/article/2-bodies-found-near-delphi-not-identified-as-missing-teenage-girls
MononHighBridge.jpg
Photo courtesy: Indiana Landmarks

Locals say the bridge itself can be difficult to navigate.

"You still have to kind of watch your footing where you walk. It’s very solid, but there are gaps in it like railroad ties," Patty said. "It's just kind of a hallmark of around here. People like to walk out to it, check it out and look over the Deer creek, the creek that runs through it, or underneath it."
According to Indiana Landmarks, the bridge is the second highest bridge in the state:
"Ever since it was built in 1891, people have tested their nerves by illegally walking the High Bridge, a span that carried trains far above the Deer Creek Valley until it was abandoned by CSX in 1987. At 63 feet above Deer Creek, it is believed to be Indiana’s second highest bridge after the Tulip Trestle near Bloomfield in northeastern Greene County."

Ok after looking at this guy's profile,he's not a local but is from about 2 hrs away. Is a hunter. Travels around to all the historical bridges in Indiana appears to have a fascination with them. Has been photoed on the manon bridge wearing blue jeans blue pull over and a camouflage hat. Photoed at another local spot in Delphi wearing same description with a red/rust colored button up shirt underneath pull over hands in pockets.

Has obvious knowledge about bridge posted under pics.

If this isn't the guy then he's got a twin.

I am amazed that you could find a photo of some guy on the bridge just by searching fb. This kind of detective techy stuff is so out of my wheel house. Keep up the good work!

If that's his hair and not a hat (which I think it is) I agree. I think he's in his 30s.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The more I study the picture of the suspect, I think the first photo he is not wearing a hat. I think it is his hair and the second photo he has the hood of his hoodie up over his head.

Not sure now, if we are looking at the sole or the top of the show. The yellow marks could be the lace keepers/ eyelets. It all depends on how you see the movement of the foot. Comparing it to the other foot, this makes more sense:

The white mark on his right shoe could therefore be the inside of his boot rather than the front top. If you look at his right knee, it looks like it is turned slightly to the outside:

attachment.php

What do you think?

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA poi shoe knees-media2.jpg
    INDIANA poi shoe knees-media2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 682
If the images are from Liberty's phone, I would assume LE didn't see it until after she was found?

In an interview, her grandfather had said initially they thought she may have been trying to get to her mother. He didn't know of any reason for her to be upset with her Dad, but felt it was a possibility at that time. I am sure in retrospect, anyone involved with searching that first day , now feels horrible that they called it off at dark, now knowing the girls were right there the whole time. Its just heartbreaking!

BBM, I am not familiar with the family dynamics, were her parents in the picture somehow, it sounded to me like the grandparents raised her?

I had not heard anyone searched thru the night. I believe I read that the LE ended the search before midnight and began again at dawn. I can't understand why searching ends for missing children due to lack of light, etc and if it were mine or even someone else's nearby I'd be there searching no matter the hour. It breaks my heart knowing the possibility that one was still alive when the search ended early.

Since the snapchat pic of the girl was seen before or shortly after they went missing it does lead me to believe the man in the pic/video was not from the girls phone or LE would've been more alarmed and set up an amber alert. I feel like perhaps someone else videoed something and the suspect was in the background.

Something that confuses me is how they didn't find the girls sooner. It's been written they were 3/4 a mile from the bridge although the landowner at the found location said it's only 1/8 mile. Either way knowing they were close by and not hidden I've wondered how they were not located for nearly 24 hours since they went missing.

How quick in/out is it to the found location from the cemetary?
They were found probably 900 feet east of the northern end of the bridge. I have a hard time reconciling that they wouldn't have come across them unless either they did not search east of the bridge on the north side or they did search that area but there were no bodies there at the time they searched.

This guy had to have known it was a "snow day" off for schools in the area. He's a perv and he got what he wanted. It can't believe it's a guy who is into bridges and hunts girls while he does this. He must be local. JMO

I'm so far leaning in the direction of it being a local man, also. If not: my gut is saying he at the very least had lived there at some point or still had ties to the area such as family members still residing there.

JMO

I believe the Grandfather of Liberty thanks those who searched through the night with them at about the 3:00 minute mark https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yi63vuasqH8

I need to add this breaks my heart he obviously loved her more than life itself and she was obviously a child who loved life and was so intelligent and loving.

Thank you, that was the one video I'd avoided watching till now. I am glad to know they were out searching. Heartbroken to hear his words.

Easton: I read regularly but rarely post. I have seen the photos you found and even if it turns out to not be the same person, with the striking similarities in the photos, it would be an injustice to both girls to NOT have passed this info on to law enforcement. You did a great job in finding this potential link!! Too much in common not to share.

Where are these photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member