IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was running

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This just happened in Pulaski County, IN, which appears to be just north of Carroll County, IN. I'm not saying it's related to the girls at all, but it was an abduction of a young girl.

[video=twitter;846737541244108800]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/846737541244108800[/video]

Rich Van Wyk@VanwykWTHR 9m
9 minutes ago

Police chase ends in Pulaski co. Man suspected of abducting juvenile girl was shot and killed. She's ok ISP is investigating #wthr

I think it's like hunting. He doesn't know for sure there will be suitable "prey", but he goes prepared to a place where he thinks he'll encounter what he's looking for.

JMO
Its also unlikely that he was hoping to just come across people because tgen once he found tge girks what made him think no one else would be out there? He had to of known it wasnt a frequented area. It just doesnt make any sense to go out there hoping youll come across someone but expecting to only come across someone you can control and be brave enough to kill knowing no one else will be tgere to hear or see him do it.

He knew this area very well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

There is some chatter on Twitter saying the road by the bridge in Delphi is blocked with a large police presence. Reporter Alexis McAdams tweeted that it is due to a "police pursuit stemming from a domestic incident".

I'm not posting the tweets since they are likely not related to the girls.

Is there a way to contact the mods without reporting a particular post? I'm curious why when I replied to somone asking about if a murderer may post on a web forum was removed for telling someone to Google three words. It wasn't a particular forum, just a description of places some of the worst people would meet and discuss things or find help. Trying to be vague to not trigger it if not permitted. TIA

i think they were talking about one meter in particular, not the whole town.

In the past LE has dismantled drain pipes in an attempt to yield evidence such as blood, hair or fibres that were washed away. If that sort of evidence is found, that connects the accused directly to the crime.

But I'm not aware that the fact of someone simply taking a shower or doing laundry has even been offered as evidence to prove guilt in a court of law. It's the role of the prosecution to prove the accused guilty. That cleanliness is evidence of homicide would never wash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a way to contact the mods without reporting a particular post? I'm curious why when I replied to somone asking about if a murderer may post on a web forum was removed for telling someone to Google three words. It wasn't a particular forum, just a description of places some of the worst people would meet and discuss things or find help. Trying to be vague to not trigger it if not permitted. TIA

You can either alert on your own post to ask a question of the mods or you can PM a mod directly to ask your question.

If I remember correctly, about a month back There was a statement made by either MSM or LE that the FBI was working on a profile of the killer. Does it usually take 6 + weeks for profiling info to be released? If it has been released I'm unable to locate anything about it. JMOHO.

I agree that LE might have made more definitive statements. I have not posted on this topic yet, although I've thought a lot about it. You have an adult male and two young innocent girls. My theory is the perp branished a gun (not a knife) toward the girls, ordered them down the hill, immediately killed one, assaulted the other, then killed her. IMO it would be difficult to assault one while giving the other a chance to escape. A knife would not ensure a kill.

If this assault theory is so, there is DNA evidence, which probably has not matched RL. You can bet there is DNA on file for all the 25 or so offenders in IN, and LE has not made a match there. LE appears lost.

If the assault theory is not correct, was this a psycho thrill kill? Stranger things have happened.

Lots to wonder about.

I wonder how far apart the girls were found. Does it appear one girl tried to run from the spot where they were found?

I wonder about the photo, too. BG appears just to be a guy walking on a bridge. Did he say something to the girls before the photo was snapped? How much time elapsed between the photo and BG telling the girls to go down the hill? Why didn't LG dial 911?

And, of course, a big wonder is why he was there on that bridge.

Bemused said:
Today 12:55 AM
Quote Originally Posted by rkot View Post
It's seems like LE could release the video Liberty took (Slocum mentioned last week they got pics of BG from her video and enlarged them) of BG walking even if from a distance, it may help to recognize his walk. Also early on a video stated RL's neighbor followed footprints when he located the bodies. If they have footprints, wouldn't they know what shoe size BG has? These pieces of information might be helpful to public and not harmful to investigation IMO. Time to release more information, 6 weeks today.

What's your take on why they have not released a more detailed description, more video & shoe size, or anything else that may get the big tip?

Baffled why no more description because I think it would be helpful and not harmful, but IMO the details of their deaths were so gruesome they do not want to cause hysteria.

Based on growing up in a small rural community, I tend to doubt that kind of thing fits in a tight municipal budget. Even if they do, you would also need to know if he's on the municipal water supply. I don't know about Indiana, but out here in Arizona, rural land sometimes has its own well. When I was a kid, a lot of people didn't even have that; they had to haul water.

Would property like RL owns and surrounding neighbors have septic tanks rather than city sewer hookup? Don't recall seeing any digging equipment during the last search.

If I remember correctly, about a month back There was a statement made by either MSM or LE that the FBI was working on a profile of the killer. Does it usually take 6 + weeks for profiling info to be released? If it has been released I'm unable to locate anything about it. JMOHO.

I don't know how long it takes for the FBI to create a profile, but I'm assuming LE isn't planning to release it to the public, at least not at this time.

I think they haven't given drop off point because they don't need to share that, imo. I think they only shared what is needed to help identify perp. Drop off place at this point doesn't pertain. Hope that makes sense. It's frustrating for us, but LE shares only when necessary.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I can't disagree w most All of that. For the time being. If we got the 60 day mark I'm going to have much less all abiding faith in LE than most here seem to have.

Bemused said:
Today 12:55 AM
Quote Originally Posted by rkot View Post
It's seems like LE could release the video Liberty took (Slocum mentioned last week they got pics of BG from her video and enlarged them) of BG walking even if from a distance, it may help to recognize his walk. Also early on a video stated RL's neighbor followed footprints when he located the bodies. If they have footprints, wouldn't they know what shoe size BG has? These pieces of information might be helpful to public and not harmful to investigation IMO. Time to release more information, 6 weeks today.

What's your take on why they have not released a more detailed description, more video & shoe size, or anything else that may get the big tip?

Baffled why no more description because I think it would be helpful and not harmful, but IMO the details of their deaths were so gruesome they do not want to cause hysteria.

My take is they don't need to release anything they don't have to. My opinion is because they don't need to because they have released enough for their plea for help from the public. I'd also guess they're trying to protect details simply to spare the family any more horror than they're already facing, but I do not know. It seems to me like they'd be asking the public for more help if they determined it was needed. I've seen that in cases over the years.

We can always hope LE is at the point where a profile of the perpetrator isn't needed? Just here hoping and wishing, IMHO

I remember that statement as well, but to the best of my knowledge nothing was ever released. Maybe because LE doesn't need to?

Little FYI: we do know from Libby's IG account another friend was invited to go along but was unable to go.That adds a another potential person who could have inadvertently shared their location. It also (IMO) greatly decreases the chance that there was a Catfish situation because if there was a plan to meet someone then the other invited friend would probably have been told.

I'm also back to thinking that this could have been someone they knew. Logically you would assume that if they knew him they would say his name. However I was recently watching When Murder Calls on ID and a young woman and her husband were murdered by her stepfather and the stepfather's nephew.. She managed to call 911 and was trying to give a description to the operator while literally begging for her life. She was unfamiliar with the area so she was trying to say anything she could think of to give the operator an idea of where they were. Despite being quick enough to try to let the operator know where they were at no point did she mention the names of the two killers.Jennifer could be heard literally begging her stepfather not to kill her but she never said his name.
I think LE would have checked whether either of the girls had a large life insurance policy. I think it is doubtful but you never know.

I think BG was simply walking fast and the girl's werent expecting anyone else to be out there, that may have been why she began filming, here they are almost to the end if the bridge and some guy starts coming towards them pretty fast. Not running but fast enought that he catches up before they get off the bridge. Maybe they let him pass them and as he does grabs one of them and so it begins. I think they were a little alarmed to see anyone out there, maybe it was someone they knew or at least recognized and figured someone would too if they filmed him.

I think BG was simply walking fast and the girks werent expecting anyine else to be out there, that may have been why she began filming, here they are almost to the end if the bridge and some guy starts coming towards them pretty fast. Not running but fast enought that he catches up before they get off the bridge. Maybe they let him pass them and as he does grabs one of them and so it begins. I think they were a little alarmed to see anyone out there, maybe it was someone they knew or at least recognized and figured someone would too if they filmed him.

While I support a lot of what you said I don't think it was anyone they knew. My reasoning is they would've said his name at some point especially while filming. If they had said his name LE would know whom to be looking for. All this is my opinion. But you've got other good points I can certainly support.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I can't disagree w most All of that. For the time being. If we got the 60 day mark I'm going to have much less all abiding faith in LE than most here seem to have.
Oh sure, if they are really stumped and not progressing I would be on the bandwagon for them to release more info, heck I want them to now. I just understand why they wouldn't iykwim.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member