IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
There is a clinical definition. I am not defending RL but can you give the link where it is stated he drank and drove while his street was "flooded by police and FBI" I somehow missed that.

Didn't quote original post and now I can't find it. Does anyone know what condition of his probation he broke? The person I was replying to said he drank and drove but as far as I know he was not pulled over? Help me out here...

You were not defending RL; you were defending the truth. I respect that. Perhaps I was a little too loose with the facts, I thought I remembered that he was arrested because he had been drinking but as I can't find that info, I'll assume for now that I was filling in blanks. Wrongly so. However, I don't think calling someone an alcoholic is a violation of HIPAA as I think a lot of us use a looser, non-clinical definition, the one that simply means someone who uses as a crutch. All, JMO and thanks for the reply.

She got the guy on video.

I don't think it helps the discussion at all which platform she used. JMO.

It might actually. A lot of the newer platforms offer messaging that disappears after the viewer sees the vid or post. If she was snap chatting and someone saw them and came to the park, but the "evidence" of the chat was no longer available online, it would be relevant.

If she somehow got off this type of message and he was pictured in it, it would also be relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"
There is a clinical definition. I am not defending RL but can you give the link where it is stated he drank and drove while his street was "flooded by police and FBI" I somehow missed that.

Didn't quote original post and now I can't find it. Does anyone know what condition of his probation he broke? The person I was replying to said he drank and drove but as far as I know he was not pulled over? Help me out here...
I said he has a past record of doing just that. I don't know what his probation violation was for, and I retracted that part. but his record is due to DUI. That's public record.

And it wasn't me that said he was drinking and driving while the FBI flooded the streets with lights.

Also, cause it's bothering me, I work in an office with access to medical records. HIPAA laws are very precise. Please don't accuse me of breaking the law again. I kind of take that personally.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BBM

Trespass where?

The girls were accosted on the Monon bridge in a public park. They were told to go "down the hill" at the end of the bridge. How could they have been trespassing?

I think they mean prior to the bridge incident, they could've theoretically trespasses on adjoining property and angered an owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wonder why anyone who doesn't know someone can definitively state someone didn't do something. So strange in my mind because I like and need things to be plausible.

While I do agree that none of us know who did what in this case, it worries me how anyone can think that BG and RL are the same person. :waitasec:

I'll be curious to see how many people who won't even entertain the possibility it could be RL will say they always suspected/knew it if it turns out the LEOs indicate otherwise at some point.

I know, I would want them on my jury if I was even on trial.
Sometimes it is the obvious.

In one of the press conferences where LE called Libby a hero for capturing the video, a comment is made about "criminal activity which is about to occur". (Paraphrasing)

That indicated to me that the events started to go very bad immediately after the video started. I'll try to find the link.

MOO
yes they said that at the one and only press conference by LE when they released the audio

Early in this case it was reported that cellphone was pinging around town, according to APArticle below cellphones & celltowers can connect 20 miles out. Jmo

In reference to cell towers, just read an article from AP, celltower can connect to phone 20 miles away, insurance companies are getting/ using that info when folks are filling claims to their where abouts when trying to collect on insurance claims.

It's possible the phones were discarded if it happened like I think, with going somewhere to establish an alibi. We have no information from police on if the phones were recovered.

It has been stuck in the back of my mind that handcuffs could have been utilized to control them as one entity and also to disable them somewhat (quite a bit). Also, why not drowning? That would leave very little evidence, I believe.

I know, I would want them on my jury if I was even on trial.
Sometimes it is the obvious.

Now that you mention that, now I understand why some high-profile cases end with the jury hung or why some are acquitted.

BBM

Trespass where?

The girls were accosted on the Monon bridge in a public park. They were told to go "down the hill" at the end of the bridge. How could they have been trespassing?

Technically speaking being on the bridge is trespassing as the bridge is not part of the trail. Jmo

Good morning all,

I have been home for past two days with a hand injury (not supposed to type, oh well) and have been totally immersed here more than usual. Today my life returns to normal. But I have a question for anyone that knows how to check docs online.

LE had stated that about 15 SW were served so far. Obviously all are sealed. But is there a way to see what TYPE of SW they are?

I'm very curious for obvious reasons to know if any of them were also probable cause warrants.

TIA,
J9

I think sealed is sealed. But thanks for posting your question because it reminds us that there were more Search Warrants issued than for RL's property.

It's possible the phones were discarded if it happened like I think, with going somewhere to establish an alibi. We have no information from police on if the phones were recovered.
Perhaps their phone pings are a tad more precise than we are led to believe and maybe "SOMEBODY" professed not to be in the ping areas, but was found to be untruthful?

Well, I don't know either. Just a theory. However I might be hard for a 77 year old man to care for all of that property, animals barns etc, alone. And your right about the probation violation. I don't know. I'm just theorizing.

OJ's lawyers also were publicly stating with sincerity their client didn't do it.

It has been stuck in the back of my mind that handcuffs could have been utilized to control them as one entity and also to disable them somewhat (quite a bit). Also, why not drowning? That would leave very little evidence, I believe.
They could have been drowned. We have zero idea how they died.

While I do agree that none of us know who did what in this case, it worries me how anyone can think that BG and RL are the same person. :waitasec:
Conversely, it worries me how anyone can dismiss the possibility that BG and RL might be the same person. Particularly since LE hasn't specifically stated that they are not the same person.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Absolutely, police officers are much like news reporters in that they will vaguely color their words to impress upon something they want to say, but cannot yet.

Sometimes they dissemble for the same reason. IMO

In one interview he mentions something like the girls were walking south. I ask myself how he knew this unless the police or a witness saw Libby and Abby. It's one where he's talking about his alibis, iirc.
who is "he"?

Yes, I was envisioning zip-ties myself. {IMO}

This is an abandoned rail bed... circled.... where it crosses the road there is actually a significant dip in the road.
e261d25fbe68e7e94b018c906fb8582b.jpg

I've seen a map that shows this as a continuation of the trail, not cleared at this time. But I can't find a link for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd