IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with this, but who goes to a place like that expecting to find young girls? That doesnt make sense. But like I said, without knowing COD which would give us a better idea of motive then I dont know if this is, which I expect it to be, sexually motivated then going to that area prepared makes no sense at all. Unless he knew they would be there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Maybe he was looking for a jogger. When that didn't materialize, then it was a victim of opportunity scenario? I dunno, maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think he was running

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Even though I think it would be awfully hard to run on that bridge with all the gaps and rotted wood, your post still gave me a start. What a frightening thought.

Greetings lovely humans!
I have been out of town for the past 5 days, and it looks like we've blown through as many threads in that time.

I am accepting that I will never catch up, so I am humbly asking for someone to let me know if there have been any new developments. Last I heard RL was still in custody after the SW at his residence, and.... that's pretty much it.

TIA!! :heartluv:

With all of the items that people see in the BG photos, it's also possible BG dropped something that was recovered.

I think he was running

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

He may have been. If so the hands are reaching for something as it's almost impossible to run with hands in pockets. But I also noticed some of the planks appear to be missing, so I'm thinking that running would prove very challenging. And considering there's gaps in between the uneven and weathered planks, the risk of tripping is high.

So I'm leaning towards maybe walking at a very brisk pace, head down on the lookout for uneven planks. But then I'm drawing a blank about what was seen to be aggressive or unusual about this person when the photo was taken.

Greetings lovely humans!
I have been out of town for the past 5 days, and it looks like we've blown through as many threads in that time.

I am accepting that I will never catch up, so I am humbly asking for someone to let me know if there have been any new developments. Last I heard RL was still in custody after the SW at his residence, and.... that's pretty much it.

And that's where we still are. There was a kerfluffle on the scanner thread a couple days ago when a troll asserted that bombshell news could be heard on the scanner archives and got everyone in a tizzy, but it was really just a waste of a Saturday for a bunch of us because it was not true.

Welcome back.

This just happened in Pulaski County, IN, which appears to be just north of Carroll County, IN. I'm not saying it's related to the girls at all, but it was an abduction of a young girl.

[video=twitter;846737541244108800]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/846737541244108800[/video]

Rich Van Wyk@VanwykWTHR 9m
9 minutes ago

Police chase ends in Pulaski co. Man suspected of abducting juvenile girl was shot and killed. She's ok ISP is investigating #wthr
What case???

Greetings lovely humans!

You missed nothing.

While I support a lot of what you said I don't think it was anyone they knew. My reasoning is they would've said his name at some point especially while filming. If they had said his name LE would know whom to be looking for. All this is my opinion. But you've got other good points I can certainly support.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We don't know what else is on the audio. I get your point but it could be something like a name was spoken.

Thank you very much guys!
I figured as much, and didn't want to read 80 million posts to be sure. You're wonderful :)

Greetings lovely humans!

TIA!! [emoji813]luv:
Hey Kadoober!!

You have missed a big fat nothing. Zero, zilch, nada, no how.

Maybe it's good? Maybe it means they don't need the public anymore? RL still incarcerated, and no news there either.

Maybe he was looking for a jogger. When that didn't materialize, then it was a victim of opportunity scenario? I dunno, maybe?

Certainly possible, anything is. Although, to me, a jogger wouldnt be the best victim considering the size of BG, he doesnt look like he's in the best shape, I would think a jogger could get away.

IMO BG knew the girls would be going out there, waited for them to get across the bridge, this would give them few places to run that would actually get them close to people, they are far from the road.

He either had a weapon or tgey recognized him and knew he was creepy/crazy so they were terrified. She recorded believing they would then be able to get him in trouble once it was over.

I dont think this guy is very experienced (first timer) since he didnt think to take their phones. He also commited the crime in a pretty exposed area. I think hes someone who fantasized about doing something like this and when he finally got his opportunity it was too much to resist. I think once it was over he was disgusted by what he had done and left the scene quickly.

Hopefully leaving behind crucial evidence and the girl's phones.

I really can't imagine anyone running on that bridge, except maybe some very foolish, daredevil teens and even then I couldn't imagine doing it with hands in pocket.

jmo

He may have been. If so the hands are reaching for something as it's almost impossible to run with hands in pockets. But I also noticed some of the planks appear to be missing, so I'm thinking that running would prove very challenging. And considering there's gaps in between the uneven and weathered planks, the risk of tripping is high.

So I'm leaning towards maybe walking at a very brisk pace, head down on the lookout for uneven planks. But then I'm drawing a blank about what was seen to be aggressive or unusual about this person when the photo was taken.
I have been thinking that they passed him already and something occured, that this might not have been a first siting of him?

FYI First post in the thread for a quick reminder.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-40&p=13266944#post13266944
I did get permission. I was asked to wait until today to post. Tricia gave me permission

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Its also unlikely that he was hoping to just come across people because tgen once he found tge girks what made him think no one else would be out there? He had to of known it wasnt a frequented area. It just doesnt make any sense to go out there hoping youll come across someone but expecting to only come across someone you can control and be brave enough to kill knowing no one else will be tgere to hear or see him do it.

He knew this area very well.

I don't agree that he was expecting to come across someone he can control. I think he's probably run a lot of dry test runs ..he's probably been trolling for victims in different places many times and did not strike because the circumstances were not right. I think FeB 13th he was prepared as always because I'm thinking he probably is a serial killer .which means he had at least some weapons and tools and whatnot to aid him in the event he came across the perfect opportunity... and he probably did not even plan on it being two.. but that's just how it happened to work out and he went with it. that's what I think

Hey Kadoober!!

You have missed a big fat nothing. Zero, zilch, nada, no how.

Maybe it's good? Maybe it means they don't need the public anymore? RL still incarcerated, and no news there either.

Thank you!

I was talking with my mom the other day, and telling her about this case. She had seen BG's photo, but didn't really know much more.
After talking with her, we both arrived at the conclusion that LE has to know who they are looking for. If they didn't, surely by now technology from the FBI would have been used to create a better version of the photo, or they would have had an authorized sketch made, don't you think? It seems crazy to me that they would literally beg the public for tips but not come up with a better image to offer the public.

Maybe they know who, but want some specific info from the public to tie it all together?

That's what I'm hoping for, at least. I can't fathom they wouldn't have been able to make that image clearer, or at least use it to create a sketch or two. I've tried to, and just can't.

Certainly possible, anything is. Although, to me, a jogger wouldnt be the best victim considering the size of BG, he doesnt look like he's in the best shape, I would think a jogger could get away.

IMO BG knew the girls would be going out there, waited for them to get across the bridge, this would give them few places to run that would actually get them close to people, they are far from the road.

He either had a weapon or tgey recognized him and knew he was creepy/crazy so they were terrified. She recorded believing they would then be able to get him in trouble once it was over.

I dont think this guy is very experienced (first timer) since he didnt think to take their phones. He also commited the crime in a pretty exposed area. I think hes someone who fantasized about doing something like this and when he finally got his opportunity it was too much to resist. I think once it was over he was disgusted by what he had done and left the scene quickly.

Hopefully leaving behind crucial evidence and the girl's phones.

I agree with not taking the phones, if he didn't. We really don't know where they were recovered, if they were. Maybe he dumped into the creek assuming it would destroy them. We don't know what the searchers were looking for in the creek, but maybe they were just looking for anything that shouldn't organically been there.

I don't recall the exact age range that was estimated, but it's my understanding that criminals often escalate their crimes from, say, assault, to ultimately murder. I find it unlikely someone in their 40s suddenly becomes a SK, but I don't know,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee