IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "RN " poster cannot fully know that, without a actual "physical" assessment done in person. I am a RN, am not 77, and after getting over Broncitis and a asthma attack, i am winded walking the dogs. i don't have COPD, or CHF, and am in great health.....just getting over a respiratory illness.... MOO
I'm in my early 30s. I get winded because of anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry for repeating a rumor. I don't read on FB so I must have read it here. Feel free to alert my post since I don't want to spread rumors.
You can alert your own post fyi.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I don't consider these motives specific to any one person, but as I see it, some possible/probable motives:

--Sexual assault
--Rage over confrontation
--Revenge against family
--Quieting then as witnesses of other unknown acts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that to help determine motive, it would be really helpful to know why Abbey and Libby were at the bridge that day, and how often they went there. I find it interesting they were both aspiring to be criminal investigators and had toured the CSI lab at the high school a week before they were murdered.

I think that to help determine motive, it would be really helpful to know why Abbey and Libby were at the bridge that day, and how often they went there. I find it interesting they were both aspiring to be criminal investigators and had toured the CSI lab at the high school a week before they were murdered.

Right. I hope they weren't trying to get proof against a known criminal. That feels unlikely...or so I hope.

I also hope one of them wasn't already being abused in some way and they were collecting evidence against their abuser. Victims sometimes want to go into justice fields to protect others.

I went to this guys facebook page. On it; he is claiming that the FBI has taken control of his facebook page, and is sending out messages, acting like they (FBI) are him. This is dated shortly after the murders.

Serial killer LDH's twinbrother GH is TOO short to be BG, he is only ca 165 cm heigh , at least that is what his twinbrother LDH is in his mug shot, and due to that they are identical twins they are the same height.
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/l61y5h/picture88646087/ALTERNATES/FREE_320/Larry D Hall

Just MOO - But i really think the "77" years old thing shouldn't be a factor . Some 80 year olds are as good shape as a 50 year old. And some 50 year olds, are on there last leg. How can i say this, Im a RN, and have seen it all! MOO.
heres some food for thought- Google 'Iron Nun", she's a 86 year old NUN, who is doing triathlons !!! MOO

JMO..For me, when I bring up the age..it doesn't really have anything to do with what kind of health anyone may be in. For me..it's a factor because when I look at the 2 pics of BG I don't believe for a minute the person I see is 77 years old.

MOO

First post, I just want to say that I'm really confused by this ToS thing with ashleybruemleve. I joined WS a couple weeks ago and have been following this case every day while at work. I don't post but I read as much as I can and have theories going through my head all the time. I just don't quite understand how anything that could be said would have a negative impact, I would like any information that could shine a little bit of light on what happened that day. Ashley shouldn't have to hide what she was told or dance around it, as long as she's not flatout spreading false accusations and rumors. Why can't she say that she heard through someone SHE trusts.... It's all still a matter of opinion. I understand we've all been duped by trolls in the past, it happens on the web, but she seems genuine to me and I'm rather interested in hearing what she has to offer.
Read the rules and you will understand.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thank you! I have a belief on COD, but not on Motive. I believe he used a gun to control them, to get them to their final resting place, then used a blade to slit their throats. I think it happened so fast that neither of the girls knew what happened to the other. [emoji22] (I know it's a sick thought) I believe that explains the lack of hearing any cries for help or sounds of gunshots. I also think this COD explains some of the speculation about the way the funerals were conducted and why RL (if he is the killer) would not have any signs of defensive/struggle wounds. To me, this is the perfect way for an "old man" that some see as "frail" to be able to physically do this and in that time frame and location.

JMOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

your theory makes a whole lot of sense to me. I wonder about motive? This is MOO but was it public knowledge that RL frequently violated his probation, was it talked about in town, for example " Yup, my dad says he saw RL at a bar in Lafayette last week" could people have been getting ready to turn him in to his probation officer? I wonder if LE recovered a gun during the SW of RL's property. It would be a crime for him to have one apparently because he's a felon. Now, I believe that he didn't shoot the girls, but I may be wrong, but I think LE would be able to run forensics on the gun to see where it came from and if it had been used recently..JMO and speculating.

I don't consider these motives specific to any one person, but as I see it, some possible/probable motives:

--Sexual assault
--Rage over confrontation
--Revenge against family
--Quieting them as witnesses of other unknown acts

Trespassing!!! Moo

To say that RL could not commit this crime only because of his age is ageism. His age alone doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime.
Has anybody said that?

That aside, I do respect your point regarding the difficulty of an RN making a diagnosis by watching a video tape. The actual physical abilities of RL (either limited or vast) are not known.

Has anybody said that?

That aside, I do respect your point regarding the difficulty of an RN making a diagnosis by watching a video tape. The actual physical abilities of RL (either limited or vast) are not known.

IMO it's been implied if not stated outright.

JMO..For me, when I bring up the age..it doesn't really have anything to do with what kind of health anyone may be in. For me..it's a factor because when I look at the 2 pics of BG I don't believe for a minute the person I see is 77 years old.

MOO

Understood, but those pictures are of such "poor resolution", its almost impossible to be able to state a "accurate" age. Again LE may have "better " pictures, and only released that one? At this point I'm thinking it can be anyones guess! MOO

Understood, but those pictures are of such "poor resolution", its almost impossible to be able to state a "accurate" age. Again LE may have "better " pictures, and only released that one? At this point I'm thinking it can be anyones guess! MOO

LE has stated they released (two pics from Libby's video) the best they have. IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998