Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkassoc

kirkassoc Well-Known Member

2. Techjunkie

Techjunkie New Member

:laughing:

3. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native - now residing in Jacksonville

You are correct about the two alibis for two different days being mixed together by HLN.

But we're just talking about his alibi for the 13th. (buying tropical fish)

Nancy1954 likes this.
  4. Nightwatch2020

Nightwatch2020 New Member

MOO- I have very limited experience with the deep/dark web but stuff like that DOES exist on there. I only go there for the documents and gov leaks.

Although, I doubt if such a video existed it'd end up in there now. But who knows? Just might make it all that more elusive and desirable to them. IMHO that place is worse than you can even begin to imagine. Please don't do that to yourself.

Like you and every other poster here, I keep running every possible scenario through my mind with all the different variables and just get so frustrated in the end and feeling like I come up short or that I'm missing something (even if I make up my own known "facts").

I think about these girls everyday. I'm only 27 and believe it or not, it really wasn't THAT long ago that kids, like me and my bff Becca, could still safely roam the woods (and streets!) at that age from sun up til streetlights on and we knew to be home by then or whenever we heard "the whistle". I pray this man is caught soon. It's almost personal to me. Like he stole parts of my childhood too.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  5. Scarlett12

Scarlett12 Active Member

Yes! He VIOLATED his probation. He thumbed his nose at the very set of rules that allowed him to not serve time in a jail cell.

He disregards the justice system. He is not some nice, innocent, grandfather who is law abiding and full of unicorns and rainbows.

He may be innocent of murder, but he is the one, with his actions that opened himself up to this .

This is on him, not "us".

Plus, I'm not sure he isn't covering or coming clean about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. MrBosox78

MrBosox78 Member

It also does not say if it was morning or afternoon, I know you said that earlier as well :) , so it could be he went there first thing or later on and still had time to go to Lafayette before or after. We can't tell and could only speculate at this point.

MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

7. apples12

apples12 Well-Known Member

Actually he violated all three counts. He drove to the "Transfer Station"? What is that??

8. SouthernCutie

SouthernCutie Active Member

I didn't say he didn't deserve jail time only that this man has been skewered all over SM. His family harrased even people going to his house. He's probably in danger if released and I don't believe lying because he's on probation justifies it. If you've never been in jail or on probation you probably don't understand. I however had family on probation for a charge that took over 20 years to stop that cycle. Its a very hard cycle to break once you are entangled in the justice system MOO

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Nancy1954 likes this.
  9. her

her the quiet girl

You left out that LE also feels they need to place him lower or higher on their suspect list, unbelievable.

eta: drives to dump trash on day of the crime may be suspect to ppl when all things are truly combined

10. WVWoman

WVWoman Member

Well I would much rather myself be one more so then the other ...seriously wouldn't you? ....(not that I personally would do either) murderer or parole breaker ? Really!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

11. Aropizt

Aropizt Active Member

Oh I got what you meant but if that is a shirt tail his hand kind of seems to disappear into it which wouldn't make sense then as far as touching himself (way too far over on the side)... unless it's true they blurred the image around his crotch which is why we can't see his hand. Hmm...

12. SeattleSue

SeattleSue New Member

You did great OkieChance! Thanks for that list. I found the Delphi area ones disturbing, but OMG - this makes me feel ill. What is going on with these men? Why is this happening in our world? We used to play in the woods when I was a child - we would be gone for hours and our parents never even gave it a thought - nor did they have to. This is pure raw evil and how can we ever fight this? Feeling glum . . .

13. Aropizt

Aropizt Active Member

So uh, if he isn't allowed to drive... how did he get to Lafayette to buy the fish???

14. MrBosox78

MrBosox78 Member

15. SouthernCutie

IMO I think they've cleared him. Just because they haven't given a press conference to me is not important. They have said they will not address the rumors to me that's what they are doing

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Nancy1954 likes this.
  16. Matlacha

Matlacha Member

The Transfer Station, as noted, is on 625 West, a mile or so south of the crime scene. But what I believe is an extension of 625 West is the very road that runs under the south end of the Monon High Bridge, where some have theorized the girls were forced into a waiting vehicle. So not only was RL driving with a suspended license, but he was driving very close to where the girls were abducted and to a destination where evidence might be disposed. Innocent or not, you can see why the police would be interested in this.

17. SeattleSue

SeattleSue New Member

What is the Carroll County Transfer Station?

18. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native - now residing in Jacksonville

We don't know...he could have gotten a ride or driven illegally.

My point was that just because it isn't noted doesn't mean it didn't happen. MOO

Nancy1954 likes this.
  19. SouthernCutie

If he was driving or doing anything else that violated probation than I'm going to guess that's why he lied. Do we know what he told LE his alibi was? If it was just the reporter he could have lied to her making it seem like he was shopping with someone else. Either way LE will either charge him soon or not and IMO they won't or they would have already stopped billboards, the tipline, etc.

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Nancy1954 likes this.
  20. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Not certain exactly what this Carroll County Transfer Station is completely about. If anyone has more info, what I'm guessing is that it is a recycling and landfill operation. However one article I read stated there was a drop off box for used good (maybe like a goodwill?)

Back in 2013 there is an article that speaks of resale of items taken from a hopper box.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ers_muddle_through_trash_transfer_statio.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.