IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can walk, ask friends, take a cab..etc. The court really isn't concerned with how he buys milk and bread, only that he is not putting innocent lives at risk by drinking and driving.

Was wondering if maybe he paid someone to do errands or drive him around...

I wonder how RL gets groceries, goes to doctor, bank etc if he lives alone and is prohibited from driving? How is meant to do these things?

I know many who have lost their license in our town and continue to drive. Officers smarter and more observant then me see them also,I'm sure.Nothing is usually said as long as they have no accidents or they don't need info about someone they (the driver) knows or hangs out with.
Then they pull them over threaten with revoking unless they cooperate...
Happens all the time ..So I am figuring they seen him driving knew he drove regularly and used it to find out other info about what he saw or knew about this day.
Then the lawyer said "shuddup" !

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Edit by me Typo!

Seems like LE should know if more one than one perp was involved, if they have several minutes of video. If they do know, they should say so, should have said so from the start, as people might not think the "weirdo" they know who resembles the vague, poor image of Bg would be on his own, as perhaps he is usually with another weirdo, for example. Or maybe a witness saw two or more strange people together nearby that day but did not link it to the image of a lone male.

Or maybe they have a very good case against a suspect but they're still tying up loose ends. IMO that's what they're doing.

Thank you NightOwl77 for your post - it was fantastic information and I did the search and it literally sickened me. Especially when I see "violent offender". I cannot understand for the life of me why these people run free. They should be in prison, castrated, or life ended IMHO, I have no mercy for people that abuse children. Period. They cannot be rehabilitated - one their brain finds this source of evil pleasure, it will not stop IMO. I found things came up differently depending on the address you put in - like putting in the address of the plant showed all in one work address, but I plugged in a different address showing their individual addresses and found two of them living at the same address. Interesting. What I think we have to remember about RL is that he is front in our minds because of all the news videos - he seems more real - but there are many others that have been arrested on different charges too and we can't sleuth them, or at least on this forum. I have done research on other people that have been arrested, JW included - and they seem to be much more viable to suspect than RL. But can't discuss it heree. We don't know what we don't know - LE is doing a great job IMO and they may have several people that could fit the bill. But they have to narrow it down to one with evidence - a tough job.

One thing we need to remember IMO, the photo Libby gave us has one distinct aspect we need to keep in mind. The NOSE. Did you ever think about how different people's noses are and how it affects how they appear to us. The nose and the eyes are very important - and Libby gave us those clues. We have a narrow nose that is bulbous on the bottom. We have close set eyes. These facts can't be overlooked as we sleuth - so if the key doesn't fit, it's not the right key. RL may have other implications in this, God only knows, but his nose does not fit the image we were given IMO.

These are just my random thoughts and only my opinions. I have been following this case from Seattle since it began, it has consumed my life these past six weeks, and I have never done this or been on this site before. I will stay with it until it is solved, praying every day for an answer. God bless and keep you Libby and Abby.

Thanks! The origins of this working theory began from another website so there are other folks that deserve credit for exploring the idea. I just wanted to share how to get to the information and the idea of it because of all the focus on RL.

Great point in keeping in mind the nose! I need to study that aspect more closely when looking at these photos.
Libby truly was a smart and brave girl to have filmed him. I really hope they get justice for these girls, their families and that whole community which has been struck w terror w what happened to them. These people deserve to go back to their lives with some normalcy.

Thank you SeattleSue! And holy cats, are all men in Indiana stocky, with facial hair, and wear Carhartt-style jackets with hoodies?!?! It's almost comical at this point.

And I, too, remember the days of riding bikes and playing in creeks and wooded areas till dusk (or later) and nobody really thinking anything about it. Most people, imo, are still safe. But we're more scared than we used to be because the few crimes that are committed are so violent and so well-publicized. Just MOO, trying to be an optimistic realist. If that can even be a thing. LOL :dunno:

That said, in relation to this particular town and case, both seem to have more than their fair share of potential suspects nearby. That link alone revealed just how many SOs work at the same location (To be clear, LE has not said that any potential or actual suspect is a SO!!!), which just underscores a small amount of just how much LE must rule out in this case before they can name *any* possible suspect.

IMHO and MOO, this also might explain why LE has issued "approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas ..." (quote source: March 13 Fox 59 news report: http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...rest-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation)

You did great OkieChance! Thanks for that list. I found the Delphi area ones disturbing, but OMG - this makes me feel ill. What is going on with these men? Why is this happening in our world? We used to play in the woods when I was a child - we would be gone for hours and our parents never even gave it a thought - nor did they have to. This is pure raw evil and how can we ever fight this? Feeling glum . . .

Hi everyone. This only my second post on the site. (Apologies for not properly introducing myself on the first one; I forgot my manners.) <author snip for length>

I am not trying to name any suspects or possible suspects. I'm not making any claims as to where any potential suspect might live or work, or even whether or not BG is a legit suspect. I'm also not suggesting any potential suspect is or isn't a SO.

I want to make that clear up front.

My point, which *is* related to this case, imo, is that *potential* suspects seem to be literally everywhere!

<author snip for length> If police rule out suspects by starting at the crime scene and working their way outward as they rule things out, NightOwl77's map and this link prove there's a staggering amount of information for LE to digest. MOO. Because we *can* all agree that police have FAR MORE to work through than our WebSleuths map and this link.

It's just dizzying. Praying for a resolution soon, for the families of Libby and Abby, and for the LE officers and their families, and for the Delphi community.

http://www.sexoffendersbystate.com/indiana/Delphi/page/1

Thanks for being here, websleuthers. Hope I didn't screw up too bad with my first real post. <3

i agree. it is excellent thinking

My guess is that he was at the transfer station earlier in the day, leaving him a window of time to have actually committed the murders. I think it's more likely he went first to the dump, and then spotted the girls.

I wondered earlier whether the suspect came up the hill and crossed the bridge, and then turned around and came towards the girls ... and whether that is why one of them was afraid enough to capture him on film.

The fact that the document noted that RL drove to the transfer station ON OR ABOUT the 13th tells me we can't even be sure it was the 13th. LE may know if there were working cameras and they were able to obtain the footage.

I'm pretty sure "on or about" is a pretty common phrase on legal documents.

I work for an attorney and almost every pleading we do that he mentions a date he uses that same term.

Jmo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I wanted to explain something, it may be redundant however

In our state, at our law office, in Odyssey, which is just the index or docket sheet, is public record for DM (divorce), CV (civil), PB(probate), Magistrate, we can't see DV (domestic Violence).
But in law offices, da's office, etc we have a separate link that opens from Odyssey, where I can go in and put in a case number, party, or attorney and it will show me the docket sheet with links, I can then download the actual pleading unless it is sealed.
Now, anyone can go into the local District or County Courthouse and request a copy of the case file, you have to pay for the copies and they do ask why you want it, provided it is not sealed, juvie or DV you get copies, because it is public record.

This also applies to Pacer and Federal Court and Bankruptcy Court.

The google map image I zoomed in on the transfer station does not look like a landfill. It literally looks like a building where recyclables are sorted inside, combined and then put in full truckloads heading out.

Don;t think this is a dump. Unless there is another location that you all are talking about.

Had there been even a hint at meth being made where they were found then everyone would have been in hazmat suits. It's highly toxic and caustic. Not to mention Meth leaves a ton of trash behind when people make it even shake and bake labs leave waste. IMO as always

&#128152; &#128152;Love always wins &#128152; &#128152;

But not everyone involved in the Meth "industry" is wearing hazmat suits. hmmmm.... I'm not convinced it MUST be ruled out.

:moo:

I've considered this, and you may be absolutely right, but the "down the hill" sounds calm and collected, IMO. That's the part I can't get past to get to "heat of the moment" or crime of passion. I'm still at the very least, keeping my original theory registered on the back burner for now. Until we hear more on the SW and RL's possible involvement, we're all stuck with our theories.

Thank you for pointing out the voice was calm. That means a lot too.... Good observation.

attachment.php

If he went there from his house though, he would have to go on the highway, right?

Americus is about 9 miles from his house. Were people following the guy around? Was LE pulling his credit card transactions and then collecting receipts at the Pizza Place?

Is Americus on the way from Delphi to Lafayette?

YW. Section 3c is not sitting well with me - 2/13/2017 transfer station. Could be nothing.

MOO

Where I live, we have both a County Transfer Station and a privately owned Transfer Station, and they both historically have only collected garbage. To be "transferred" via truck to an actual landfill (50 miles away.) Until very recently, neither of them accepted any Recycling whatsoever, only Garbage.

I'm pretty sure "on or about" is a pretty common phrase on legal documents.

I work for an attorney and almost every pleading we do that he mentions a date he uses that same term.

Jmo!

In my experience, from WS only, that phrase is commonly used I agree. I've seen many warrants and affidavits that say it, when the accurate date and time is known.

Was wondering if maybe he paid someone to do errands or drive him around...

Also wondering, IF he did pay someone to drive/run errands, if police also have that person locked up on some unrelated violation...

Our recycle center is well covered by cameras, btw, because they want to prevent/prosecute illegal dumping of non-recyclables or prohibited materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member