IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS some STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

Will do. Jerks.

BTW, it was your work that made me think of the pic which was posted many threads ago. It had a filter applied that made it look like a hoodie was up in both pics.

It occurred to me that after your adjustment it might not look like a hoodie. (Personally I've never seen hair, but that's just me.) MOO

Very true. I live in the county and pay someone to pick it up. But, I still go to the dumpster at least 1 time a week. My other neighbors do not pay for the service and they go to the dumpster at least 4 times a week.

I wish I was given that option. I have to pay $20 a month, and I live only a couple of miles from the dumpster. If I didn't pay, they would put a tax lien on my property.

Very true. I live in the county and pay someone to pick it up. But, I still go to the dumpster at least 1 time a week. My other neighbors do not pay for the service and they go to the dumpster at least 4 times a week.

It may not mean a thing except to the PV, but given everything else it could be construed as suspicious in the context of the murders/disappearance occurring on the same day. It's not any one thing RL has said or done but the totality of all of it that piques my interest. MOO

Will do. Jerks.

BTW, it was your work that made me think of the pic which was posted many threads ago. It had a filter applied that made it look like a hoodie was up in both pics.

It occurred to me that after your adjustment it might not look like a hoodie. (Personally I've never seen hair, but that's just me.) MOO

After working with those photos I now am convinced that there is no hood on his head in either picture JMO BTW. The hood is gathered at his neck. I think what makes it look like he has a hood on in the other picture is the angle of his head connecting the upward gather of the hood to his face as it goes towards the back The "hair" or "hat" is so blurred that it makes it look like one piece of material (the hood). I believe the collar on his jacket creates its own bulk at the neck and the hoodie is gathered on top of that also giving the impression that the hood is up. Does that make sense? JMO JMO JMO:fence:

I'm really not sure anyone would walk a dog across that bridge. Has everyone watched the vids available on YouTube showing how large the gaps are between the railway ties & how damaged & unstable many sections are?

They aren't going to catch this guy are they ? Oh well.............................

Chances are good they've already interviewed him and let him go. I suspect this is somebody that lives in the area, within a 20 mile range or so, and his wife, girlfriend , partner either provided an alibi for him or simply outright lied. If law enforcement sits someone down and ask them where they were last Monday, and the person replies, "I was at home all day", and then his wife, partner, or parent verifies that information is true, then LE really has no other choice than to let him walk. An alibi is an alibi.

Why would somebody do a thing like that ? Well, in the case of a spouse or a girlfriend, she may be absolutely terrified of this guy. If she turns him in for it, and LE interviews him and lets him go, this young lady may get a beating the likes you've never seen........or worse. He killed two girls with his bare hands didn't he ? He may be the sole bread winner of the family, he may have 3 or 4 kids with this woman, she may feel that LE is incapable or unwilling to protect her should she actually turn him in........or..........he/she has already lied to the cops about his actual whereabouts that day. For all we know, BG may be meaner than a snake and twice as slippery.

The most disturbing thing to me is that apparently LE doesn't have any DNA from the crime scene or they could have cleared RL way back in the beginning. Apparently they don't have any fingerprints from the crime scene either, for the very same reason. Without a DNA match, they won't ever convict someone for this crime. A simple DNA test would either include or exclude RL from being at the crime scene, if such evidence existed. Apparently it doesn't. If they had a fingerprint or a palm print, even a partial print, same thing.

If this lack of DNA and fingerprint evidence applies to RL, then it applies to everybody else in the community as well. All they have to really work from is the hope that someone will recognize him and turn him in. I imagine someone has already recognized him and knows it's him, but has either provided a false alibi on his behalf or hasn't called it in at all.

The only way I can see to get around this problem, is for LE to go public and absolutely and positively guarantee the safety of any person who is willing to come forward and put BG at the scene. If this person lied about BG's alibi up to this point, enabling him to walk free..........let it slide. There may have been times in the past when this witness had a situation at home, say a domestic type thing, and LE either let BG off with a warning or didn't really do much at all to help. That kind of internal fear could be a great motivator to keep your mouth shut. If he can kill two young girls with his bare hands, what's to stop him from coming home and exacting the same type of punishment on the wife and kids ? The greatest fear this person might have is that LE will simply interview him and send him back home again. Promising the witness a quarter million dollars doesn't mean much if they aren't going to be alive long enough to spend it.

Hi Nin, As you know I have been working with the pictures and to bounce off your post I thought you might be interested in this:

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED BY NIN (So I can include 5 images in my post..thanks)

You can actually see where they took the eraser tool and took out two chunks of his leg. I discovered that by accident when I was erasing parts of an overlay. I had the eraser tool going around and noticed that it fit exactly those in those two holes. That is just one reason why the leg doesn't seem right.

Yes, that's also why it is very possible, that someone was in front of the POI/BG. Somewhere early on I posted this pic of a detail, which was believed to either be part of a tree, a cloning artifact or part of a jacket and/or purse of another person.

To me it looks like possibly another person's jacket plus a bag (Abbie..? Did she have a bag..?) :

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
??
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana detail 2color.png
    indiana detail 2color.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 437
  • indiana detail1.jpg
    indiana detail1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 428
  • poi1 and 2.jpg 2.jpg
    poi1 and 2.jpg 2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 437
  • indiana detail2.png
    indiana detail2.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 431
  • indiana detail3.png
    indiana detail3.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 438
LOL way back in thread 1 or two...not a periscope per se, but it did look like some type of scope by his right ear coming from his chest. The light bounces off a portion of it. That was before we were educated about compression and all the other jargon. But I swear I never saw a puppy!

I was very serious about the puppy. The person(from the picture) I have in mind would do this.

I think I see what you all are talking about. Which automatically brings me to the only (IMO) question: WHY???

I am not a photo person, but this caught my eye as soon as I scrolled by this picture. If this has already been discussed my apologies.

attachment.php
Could there have been a backpack sitting there? Somewhere there must be a backpack. Sorry if this has been brought up before.

After working with those photos I now am convinced that there is no hood on his head in either picture JMO BTW. The hood is gathered at his neck. I think what makes it look like he has a hood on in the other picture is the angle of his head connecting the upward gather of the hood to his face as it goes towards the back The "hair" or "hat" is so blurred that it makes it look like one piece of material (the hood). I believe the collar on his jacket creates its own bulk at the neck and the hoodie is gathered on top of that also giving the impression that the hood is up. Does that make sense? JMO JMO JMO:fence:

Not enough coffee yet for it to make sense...but it is better than my "he's wearing two hoodies".

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

I use a watermark app for iPad called iWatermark+. There are probably many similar whether you use Apple products or not.

The opposite could also be true - leaving in a dog that looked like Sparky could lead to misidentification.
Do you have a link to LE admitting they have changed the pic? What do you think they have cropped that has removed the shadow?

I think they would want to be more safe than sorry, as they've also appealed to the public to call in all tips, no matter how insignificant we may believe them to be. ANYTHING, that helps identify BG would've been left in the picture. MOO.

Yes, that's also why it is very possible, that someone was in front of the POI/BG. Somewhere early on I posted this pic of a detail, which was believed to either be part of a tree, a cloning artifact or part of a jacket and/or purse of another person.

To me it looks like possibly another person's jacket plus a bag (Abbie..? Did she have a bag..?) :

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
??
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I remember that conversation well! You got me to notice the obvious blurring in front of BG for the first time as I was on Team Abby's Jacket in the Picture from early on and you pointed out that they may have blurred Abby out completely because it may have been that she was standing right there. That was an eery feeling.

They aren't going to catch this guy are they ? Oh well.............................

Chances are good they've already interviewed him and let him go. I suspect this is somebody that lives in the area, within a 20 mile range or so, and his wife, girlfriend , partner either provided an alibi for him or simply outright lied. If law enforcement sits someone down and ask them where they were last Monday, and the person replies, "I was at home all day", and then his wife, partner, or parent verifies that information is true, then LE really has no other choice than to let him walk. An alibi is an alibi.

Why would somebody do a thing like that ? Well, in the case of a spouse or a girlfriend, she may be absolutely terrified of this guy. If she turns him in for it, and LE interviews him and lets him go, this young lady may get a beating the likes you've never seen........or worse. He killed two girls with his bare hands didn't he ? He may be the sole bread winner of the family, he may have 3 or 4 kids with this woman, she may feel that LE is incapable or unwilling to protect her should she actually turn him in........or..........he/she has already lied to the cops about his actual whereabouts that day. For all we know, BG may be meaner than a snake and twice as slippery.

The most disturbing thing to me is that apparently LE doesn't have any DNA from the crime scene or they could have cleared RL way back in the beginning. Apparently they don't have any fingerprints from the crime scene either, for the very same reason. Without a DNA match, they won't ever convict someone for this crime. A simple DNA test would either include or exclude RL from being at the crime scene, if such evidence existed. Apparently it doesn't. If they had a fingerprint or a palm print, even a partial print, same thing.

If this lack of DNA and fingerprint evidence applies to RL, then it applies to everybody else in the community as well. All they have to really work from is the hope that someone will recognize him and turn him in. I imagine someone has already recognized him and knows it's him, but has either provided a false alibi on his behalf or hasn't called it in at all.

The only way I can see to get around this problem, is for LE to go public and absolutely and positively guarantee the safety of any person who is willing to come forward and put BG at the scene. If this person lied about BG's alibi up to this point, enabling him to walk free..........let it slide. There may have been times in the past when this witness had a situation at home, say a domestic type thing, and LE either let BG off with a warning or didn't really do much at all to help. That kind of internal fear could be a great motivator to keep your mouth shut. If he can kill two young girls with his bare hands, what's to stop him from coming home and exacting the same type of punishment on the wife and kids ? The greatest fear this person might have is that LE will simply interview him and send him back home again. Promising the witness a quarter million dollars doesn't mean much if they aren't going to be alive long enough to spend it.
If the person is afraid they could have a lawyer take info.to police. They would be able to pay lawyer from the reward money. I think the killer hates women or girls. It may have to be a brother or sister who turn him in.

I will ask the why question. Why would LE alter these pictures? I am not pointing fingers at LE because that is against ToS. But once again, people of authority seem to think the populace are idiots and not able to think for themselves. IMO, there is something that was done to these pictures. Thank you for all the people out there that can manipulate the pictures of BG we have and bring hard proof there was something altered. If anyone can come up with a valid reason for this I would love to discuss them.

Just my .02

I agree..as I mentioned in my last post I originally thought the hood was up in one pic but I hadn't taken a real close look at first. I think the darker lighting also added to the confusion of what I was seeing. Once I did take a better look, I realized the hoodie, which (imo) I could clearly see was down behind his head in the one, was still in the same position in both images.

Could there have been a backpack sitting there? Somewhere there must be a backpack. Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Why would there have to be a backpack somewhere? Do we have factual evidence that Abby, Libby, or the suspect(s) had a backpack? I heard this mentioned before but don't know where it came from which is why I'm asking :).

I use a watermark app for iPad called iWatermark+. There are probably many similar whether you use Apple products or not.

I color-in certain pixels not visible to the eye. If someone posts "my" pic, I can check and see it right away. No, I won't mention..unless I watermarked it in addition.
Just saying..

-Nin

Bemused, DeDee has said the neighbour found the bodies within minutes so I was asking for a link for that but thanks for your link
Dee, can you provide a link for your statement?

That'll teach me to be sufficiently caffeinated. Reading comprehension is my friend. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow