IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the path they took from the bridge was as GH shows in the video, ...why cross the creek??? It's hard to think like the perp but something made him take this risk. There was a chance of slipping etc.. Did he know that it was owned by an older man that drank and most likely wouldn't come down to the spot where the bodies were found?
Why there?

Imo...one possible scenario is:
The girls tried to get away from BG and/or possible accomplice by running away down the small hill and across the water. If BG chased and caught up to the girls as they were trying to climb the much steeper hill toward cemetary, he may have ordered them to come back "down the hill". They could have complied and ended up right at the spot where the crimes were committed. Maybe BG caught up with just one of the girls on the other side of the creek. As she was under his control with a weapon, he may ordered the other to come down the hill or he would harm her friend.

imo, moo

Imo...one possible scenario is:
The girls tried to get away from BG and/or possible accomplice by running away down the small hill and across the water. If BG chased and caught up to the girls as they were trying to climb the much steeper hill toward cemetary, he may have ordered them to come back "down the hill". They could have complied and ended up right at the spot where the crimes were committed. Maybe BG caught up with just one of the girls on the other side of the creek. As she was under his control with a weapon, he may ordered the other to come down the hill or he would harm her friend.

imo, moo

That's very close to how this whole thing plays out in my head.

Oh my goodness. Thank you. I was ready to throw this phone at a wall.

I just tried this, then had to look at Facebook for a minute and got the message "java script required to use Facebook"...lol oh well...

After researching this on my own through YouTube, news articles, and blogs... I was pretty surprised to see such a debate about RL still going on. The plea he was offered drops both charges related to this case and only keep the alcohol violations.

You could hold him for several years on those charges. You don't plea them away if you are prosecuting because if you can't prove anything else you can still prove those offenses. Offenses in murder cases are not so non-chalantly plea bargained away

I agree, the timing was just too precise for it to be random (though I realize anything is possible). And the fact that no arrests have been made makes me think the killer is smart which is even scarier. JMO

I still think BG knows someone in the families. Wether they know it or not. And if they do they are not coming forward because this is much bigger than we can even fathom. He knew these girls IMO. He knew they would be there. This was not random. I feel like there are a certain few that know the truth. This is all just my own theory. I can't get LE's words "complicated" and "complex" out of my mind. All JMO

If RL somehow does not get jail time, he may have to make some changes to his living arrangements so that he can live his life without a vehicle, as I don't see him getting his license back. Maybe have a live-in caretaker or hire someone to do all his driving. He can't just carry on as he has been, only a matter of time before he hurts someone whle driving. Jmo

Anyone know if trip to or from transfer station goes near trail or bridge??? RL may have seen someone or picked up a rider???

Does anyone have any idea why we only have such a crummy picture? Almost all phones sold in the last 5 years would do much better than that. Was it super zoomed in? I find this pretty odd and awful considering she was smart enough to record everything

If the path they took from the bridge was as GH shows in the video, ...why cross the creek??? It's hard to think like the perp but something made him take this risk. There was a chance of slipping etc.. Did he know that it was owned by an older man that drank and most likely wouldn't come down to the spot where the bodies were found?
Why there?

Two possible reasons. First, I contend that BG came from the south, and that he had extensively scouted this area. If this was SK/SA (which I believe it was), then taking them across the creek is a psychological thing. It focuses attention on the north side of the creek, away from where he started. (And it worked, didn't it?)
But also. The several references to the girls both being heroes, sticking together, and in particular the disturbing 3/23 comment that they could have separated and chose not to and that may have cost them their lives, lead me to believe that at some point they had a chance to escape and took it. I think one almost made it, but stopped/came back to help the other. I believe this happened at the north side of the creek, whether that's where they headed on their escape, or where he initially started them. They just went through the creek, clothes/shoes are wet, the bank is steep, muddy wet. One made it up.

Anyone know if trip to or from transfer station goes near trail or bridge??? RL may have seen someone or picked up a rider???

This what I am hoping.. that he saw something.. a vehicle, person, anything odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who have visited the area or who are local, do we know how long it would take to get from the bridge to the location the girls were found? Trying to get my head around the time frame as to me everything happened in such a short time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At what point do cases go cold and they give up? This is SO depressing.

Hopefully they are close to arrest. Maybe it was someone tied to RL somehow and the long arrest helped them get more intel.

8 weeks or so is still a very new case, even if it does not seem like it to us. And leads are likely still coming in every day. It is a process, they have to go through every tip, every bit of evidence, etc...and then sometimes, go back and start fresh. Not a cold case by any means but it might be hard to solve. Jmo

Does anyone have any idea why we only have such a crummy picture? Almost all phones sold in the last 5 years would do much better than that. Was it super zoomed in? I find this pretty odd and awful considering she was smart enough to record everything

Our "experts" estimate BG was at least 80 feet away and it was video not pics.

Logan pleaded guilty Monday to a felony charge of being a habitual traffic violator. He will remain in jail until his sentencing later this month.

Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders.

Liberty and Abigail went missing while hiking near the Monon High Bridge on February 13. Their bodies were found on a private piece of land owned by Logan the following morning. Police have yet to identify their killer.

Police have had to debunk dozens of rumors regarding the case, including multiple recurring ones that connect Logan to the girls’ murders.

State and federal authorities executed a search warrant on Logan’s property March 17, which led to new speculation about his connection. Indiana State Police have continuously said that no arrests have been made, calling the search of Logan’s property "a normal course" of the investigation.

http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news...pleads-guilty-charges-unrelated-teens-murders

"It's been violated horribly. Your home being your sanctuary. I don't feel that way about it anymore. It's very concerning," he said at the time.

Logan is not considered a suspect in the girls' murders, and investigators have used two clues to try to dig up leads. One is a photo snapped by one of the girls which shows a man walking on a bridge. The second is chilling audio recorded on German's cell phone of a man's voice saying, "Down the hill."

Prosecutors did not reveal the time of day Logan went to that dump. Residents can drop trash and recyclables there.

Indiana State Police are still waiting on the processing of items that were seized from his home during the initial search of his home and property. It's been more than six weeks since the girls' bodies were found.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/land-ow...-found-jailed-for-traffic-violations/1833996/

Why there?

Is the road on one side of the water, and bodies on the other? Is it possible that he wanted to delay discovery of the body, therefore leading the girls to the other side of the water?

This will probably be answered by the time I type this, but I'll go for it anyways.

The two images are frames from a video shot at an estimated distance of 80 ft and in motion (keep in mind we don't know how fast he was moving, or if Liberty was moving, shaking, etc.). It's also possible he wasn't the focal point of the video(meaning she was pretending to focus on something else and captured him intentionally in the background) which would take him out of focus even more if there were any auto-focus features enabled on her device..

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member