IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just so concerned right now. I have been in deep study concerning the reporting of a man all in black and the "Slender Man" stabbing case involving the twelve year old girls stabbing a young girl to please "Slender Man". The links concerning the man dressed in all black along with the young girl's comments stating that she was not with the two girls but other friends were just really stimulated my thinking in a way that I really don't like. I certainly hope that LE aren't wearing blinders and totally focusing on the BG. I wish I knew for a fact why LE is so certain the BG is the murderer.
http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

Chasity did say that it could be just rumor, re MIB. It's in the Heavy.com article, but yes she knew the friends who were there.

Right, I don't understand this confusion about rumor? I was never interested in that part of the article because I wanted to explore the fact that Chastity knew that other friends were on the trail that day with Libby and Abby.

What ever those friends told her about any man they saw might have been rumor, so I left that out of my quote!

And, what does MIB mean?

I'm just so concerned right now. I have been in deep study concerning the reporting of a man all in black and the "Slender Man" stabbing case involving the twelve year old girls stabbing a young girl to please "Slender Man". The links concerning the man dressed in all black along with the young girl's comments stating that she was not with the two girls but other friends were just really stimulated my thinking in a way that I really don't like. I certainly hope that LE aren't wearing blinders and totally focusing on the BG. I wish I knew for a fact why LE is so certain the BG is the murderer.

They have video. (They being LE).

BG is most definitely walking southeast on the bridge. The angle of the afternoon sun is coming from the left but most convincingly is the foliage around him where he is walking and the markings on the railroad ties which are seen in other pictures and videos to confirm. Unless he has been photoshopped in, that part is undisputable.

LE and the photo tell us Libby may have been or was concerned about BG. If we assume as some think the girls were off the bridge at the South end....what if the girls didn't want to be trapped with BG at that end and started towards him to the North end, hoping he'd keep going South? Possible? MOO

ETA That would also make sense to me why they didn't run from where they were when the video was recorded.

Right, I don't understand this confusion about rumor? I was never interested in that part of the article because I wanted to explore the fact that Chastity knew that other friends were on the trail that day with Libby and Abby.

What ever those friends told her about any man they saw might have been rumor, so I left that out of my quote!

And, what does MIB mean?

"The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."
http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

What isn't clear is how could Chastity be certain the friends saw this man in black, yet admits the description of his demeanour might be rumour. IMO that indicates the entire sighting is likely second-hand information (rumour) as well.

Right it probably is recent, but might not be recent enough to determine what the weather was like or water depth or loudness of the creek was on the 13th.

That's not what I want to look for anyways, ( inserting A nice :) because I don't want anyone to think I'm being snarky, I love all you guys here)) my point was if there's more footage of the trail and the bridge area perhaps BG has been lurking around the area for a while trolling for victims and maybe there's another glimpse of him albeit it would be from farther up above but I'm just wondering if i pause clips of videos to look and see if you see people down below... just to see.... I know it's probably going to get me nowhere... but I'm going to look carefully for any creeps stalking around the place that may have inadvertently been recorded when that guy was flying a drone over tbat area. Sorry if I'm babbling and not making much sense and worse yet I'm actually outside doing firewood right now in the pouring rain and I'm under a tin shed with very loud rain on the roof trying to talk into my phone to get this message, so I hope it's okay lol

And, what does MIB mean?

MIB= Man in black.

There is no reason to speculate that the girls were taken anywhere by vehicle. It is most likely that they were killed where they were found. Why weren't they found the night of the 13th? Because it was DARK! Good grief folks, have you ever walked in the woods at night?

No one knows which areas of the woods were actually searched on the night of the 13th but chances are this area was not searched.

Look at some of the online videos made by some armchair sleuths in the daylight and you will see that unless you were pretty much on top of the bodies you would not be able to see them due to all the fallen limbs, uprooted trees and leaf drop.

As far as the man in black - LE told us that they have talked to everyone that was on that trail that day - except BG. Chances are they know the ID of the man in black.

I am happy to see that RL is finally not the topic of conversation.

Please, don't let your young teens walk in the woods alone. Why take that risk with your children? There are murderers out there just looking for victims, don't give them your kids.

Pray that whomever is keeping BG's identity a secret will come forward to unburden their own conscience.

Right it probably is recent, but might not be recent enough to determine what the weather was like or water depth or loudness of the creek was on the 13th.
You can see the depth with the searchers slowly going across with linked arms. Almost up to their armpits. Nobody was going to run across that creek AFAICS. It answers my boat question too.

LE and the photo tell us Libby may have been or was concerned about BG. If we assume as some think the girls were off the bridge at the South end....what if the girls didn't want to be trapped with BG at that end and started towards him to the North end, hoping he'd keep going South? Possible? MOO
How do you conclude the north end is trapped?

Should have said south end, sorry.

Chasity did say that it could be just rumor, re MIB. It's in the Heavy.com article, but yes she knew the friends who were there.

ETA

I am the original poster of the quote and the article link and if you look at my original post you will see I only quoted the first sentence, which was about the friends being there and that they saw a man.

Granted the part about the man maybe rumor but not the part about the friends. So what, if I may try to understand are you saying is rumor?

I am really at a loss here and I cannot wrap my head around this why you and the other poster keep trying to convince me I am wrong?

I am only interested in the part of the article about the friends being there and Chastity says they were.

I'm sorry, did you just say you discounted my point? What an unkind thing to do and even say.

Chastity would most certainly know whether her friends were out on the trail that day. That is not rumor.

Don't take it personally if someone disagrees with your post. Maybe the word "discounted" was misunderstood but someone is allowed to respectfully disagree with someone's post. Jmo, but unless LE states that the teen friends were on the trail that day, it isn't fact. Someone can't just state that they personally weren't there but they knew the friends were there. That IMO is hearsay. Again, don't take it personally, not everyone is going to agree with every post. Keep on keeping on.

Then he could've also easily approached the girls and went back north? We only see the two photos so do not know if he approached them and forced them in his direction or from where he came, do we? IMO

Who thinks the girls were ordered off the north end of the bridge and not the south? Does it make more sense as to their final location or not?

Bemused-
since the girls' bodies were found at the south east end of the bridge, would it make sense he accosted them as they were steppingg back, (and filming him). Then he took them down the hill, across the creek and left himself, on foot on one of the tertiary roads? Why would he traverse the bridge and go back North? He would risk running into more hikers, no?

it would be very risky if he were that far over the bridge to get them, make them turn around and go back to the NW. Would you agree? According to Gray's video he was like 30-50 ft away from L at the still shot from the video.

JMOO

How do you conclude the north end is trapped?

Huh? If BG was walking south towards the girls, the north end would've been the logical place to go if they didn't want him to trap them at the south end, IMO.

"The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."

What isn't clear is how could Chastity be certain the friends saw this man in black, yet admits the description of his demeanour might be rumour. IMO that indicates the entire sighting is likely second-hand information (rumour) as well.

Edit to add - when my daughter was about that age an attempting kidnapping occurred in the area where we lived. LE gave a description of the vehicle. Later, her and her friends supposibly sighted that same vehicle dozens of times. So often that it seemed the entire neighbourhood was overrun with vehicles of only that particular make and model. It created drama for them.

Not saying this sighting of BG wasn't genuine but Chastity wasn't a witness so we just don't know.

Bemused-
since the girls' bodies were found at the south east end of the bridge, would it make sense he accosted them as they see stpeeing back, (and filming him). Then he took them down the hill, across the creek and left himself, on foot on one of the tertiary roads? Why would he traverse the bridge and go back North? He would risk running into more hikers, no?

JMOO

Nothing about this case makes sense to me.

Huh? If BG was walking south towards the girls, the north end would've been the logical place to go if they didn't want him to trap them at the south end, IMO.

Wouldn't that mean the girls would have to pass him?

I am the original poster of the quote and the article link and if you look at my original post you will see I only quoted the first sentence, which was about the friends being there and that they saw a man.

Granted the part about the man maybe rumor but not the part about the friends. So what, if I may try to understand are you saying is rumor?

I am really at a loss here and I cannot wrap my head around this why you and the other poster keep trying to convince me I am wrong?
MIB was not rumour. It has been reported by a witness who also mentioned seeing another couple. I posted this earlier. IMO this is not rumour therefore. Searching for CME or CE by anyone who doubts it will find the posts.

Thanks for trying to clarify and this is what is putting my stomach in knots, is that no one seems to understand that I was only interested in Chastity saying that other friends were there with the girls, nothing else, just that.

I am going to have to leave it now because I am clearly being misunderstood, and it really doesn't matter anyway and truthfully, once this thread closes, it will matter even less! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member