Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Well-Known Member

yes, i agree with the camo.

2. St. Anthony2017

St. Anthony2017 Jax2019

I don't think he is in disguise. It seems several,people sent in tips wherein they think it is someone they have seen before. Imo

3. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

just goes to show ya how bad the quality of the image really is. Some see a hat, some see a hood and some people swear they see hair. Some people look at it and say oh its this guy. To me, unless you personally know bg, you can't even come close to matching him to that image. IMO

4. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

This quote is from March 14th. Is LE referring to RL's arrest?

"Police also addressed rumors about the case that have emerged on social media from the public.

"When somebody says we've got an arrest here and when we don't, that can make people, that can make the bad guy feel more comfortable now cause they went after this guy and not him or her and so it can really mess up the investigation all together," Riley said."
    http://www.wthr.com/article/investigators-residents-continue-to-hope-for-break-in-delphi-case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Jabarn

Jabarn Well-Known Member

These picture are confusing, but I do thank goodness there is a second image for comparison. That is a hat. IMO. I know it looks like hair in this particular picture. FWIW.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  6. Burnt Toast

from the second picture of the left boot it does look to be square to me. it certainly does not appear round or pointed. However, i can't make out anything from the first pic.[​IMG]

7. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Maybe someone else has time to look for it but for now I'm going with my memory. moo

8. CataKil

CataKil Member

How do you know? And what's next is...just my opinion.

9. Bird of Paradise

Bird of Paradise Well-Known Member

How do I know what?

10. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I would take a read of the scanner thread starting at post #301. But whatever you read there stays there.

Also, see post #7 on this thread to see that the State of Indiana moved to seal the autopsy records and it was granted.

11. GangaMa

GangaMa Inactive

Just a bit of info for all you sleuthers who have opined that a trucker might be responsible for the girls' deaths.

"My timeframe for long-haul driving jobs vanishing has not changed. I still say it starts 2021-2022 at the latest."
    from this article about electric vehicles and no-human-driver vehicles, esp. long haul trucks :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/second-order-consequences-self-driving-vehicles

If in fact this industry has been able to hide any number of bad guys of the sort we're talking about here, those times will be over and the bad guys are going to have to find a different way to operate, if at all.
    JMO

12. St. Anthony2017

St. Anthony2017 Jax2019

Excellent post!!

13. Jethro4WS

If I didn't know better I would think they were cowboy boots.

14. CataKil

CataKil Member

Did you notice that black shadowed area in the right side of BG's camo hat? (right side, facing). Someone else wears a camo hat that has something very similar in the exact same place. You can really see it when he turns his head to the left while being interviewed. JMO of course.

15. Bemused

Bemused New Member

That's pretty much what I do know: a whole lot of nothing, but since we are waiting to hear from LE since they hold all the cards, at least it's a new avenue to pursue to while away the hours.

I'll be curious to see if Delphi Chief Mullins and Sheriff Leazenby are in court tomorrow and if the Sheriff personally delivers the inmate to the courthouse.

16. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/slain-teen-recorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/

17. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

18. Jethro4WS

You can probably ask "What are the odds?" for any of the SK's victims. Depending on the SK and how they operate it can very much be the case that the odds were almost, if not 1 to 1, on the victim being there when the SK was. Don't know if this is an SK at work, but that is where I am leaning strongly.

19. Burnt Toast

yes in the second picture of BG his left footwear looks like it has a square toe to me. It does not look pointed or rounded and seems to cut straight across. Since square toes are uncommon in men's shoes, but fairly common in boots i believe they are boots. Here is the picture

[​IMG]

20. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.