Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration and the need to know more without an arrest at this time! Trust in the fact that LE wants BG and whomever else may be involved behind bars as much as you do and probably more considering the information they've been privy too and you have not! When LE need's to know more or their investigation goes cold as some may feel already; LE will address the public and share with you what they need! I can't imagine any officer involved with Abby and Libby's murder being able to sleep restfully until this horrific crime is brought to justice! LE's silence is comforting to me for many reasons.

2. AmateurAnalyst73

AmateurAnalyst73 New Member

If anything, following this case has given me an increased sense of respect and empathy for LE. The folks who have to see the horrific results of the darkest sides of humanity, and still maintain their own integrity and decency truly are heroes. I still think traffic cops are, for the most part a PITA, and often little more than road pirates(lol), but the ones investigating real crime and staying the course are doing a job that most, including myself, probably aren't psychologically/emotionally equipped to handle, AND doing it within the limits of the constitution, public perception, and with the added stresses of scrutiny(both from the public and their own) should they make ANY mistake, has to be extremely taxing.

3. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

IMO RL has a much bigger belly than BG. Since LE has not charged RL with anything related to this crime after weeks of searching his place, his alibi, etc. can we all agree now that RL is not BG? SURELY they would have charged him by now if they had anything at all. Which they don't. IMO it's time to move on.

4. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Well-Known Member

Nin, i hate to bother you, but could you post the comparison pic with the rubber boots?

5. otto

otto Verified Expert

There is no similarity between these two men.

6. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Jmo
    There is NO hat it's his hoodie.

7. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

None at all.
    I agree with u.

8. Bemused

Bemused New Member

Ulcers, marital problems, alcohol, etc. so often touches their personal lives because they see terrible things and deal with so much job-related stress.

9. Burnt Toast

well they certainly have done nothing to "clear" him, and on the day of his last court appearance they said they were still waiting on the results of the evidence seized from his property. i am sleuthing him because LE is.

10. Scarlett12

Scarlett12 Active Member

I thought she looked lovely.

I doubt it was BG because to me it looked "filtered"..like someone made the picture brighter., more painting like. It definitely doesn't look like other Picts I've seen of that day ( one hour later , seen on SM ) . On those Picts it looks more realistic ( sky etc)

I just don't think BG would care about making a pretty photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. WVWoman

WVWoman Member

And I see hair with a part in the other ... so these photos make it anyone's guess!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

12. No it's not

No it's not that simple

shoes:

[​IMG]

All IMO

-Nin

Attached Files:

mountainclimb likes this.
  13. Burnt Toast

not one?

14. Rott Mom

Rott Mom Active Member

I really respect all the sleuthing that has been done on this thread, but, for me, I've checked out for a while. I don't have enough to sleuth anymore, and it wouldn't be fair to ridicule certain people.

Just IMO...

Nancy1954 likes this.
  15. Aropizt

Aropizt Active Member

My apologies once again for replying to something before I've read the like 15 pages after it but I've kind of wondered if this played a role in anyway as well. Maybe not even mistaken identity but resemblance. I think it's okay to say this because you can see her in the media thread and there MSM video and a photo or two but I found it striking how much Abby and her mom look so alike, even down to their petite build. When I saw the video of the event she spoke at all I could think was "oh my gosh, she looks just like her daughter!"

So maybe it's nothing and of course many children resemble their parents to strong degrees (and others less so) but definitely a point worth considering. Say someone had a beef with her mom and seeing Abby set them off because of all the similarities. Or perhaps there's some other resemblance but Abby and her mom was especially striking to me. MOO. Literally just a thought, and a potential theory I've had floating in my head. Nothing that I'm aware of to actually back this up but a worthwhile angle potentially.

Hope it's okay I mentioned her mom at all. Also want to state I'm in no way whatsoever blaming the families for anything because frankly even if it is something related to my theory that's still not anyone else's fault but the killer. But just wanted to state that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I thought hair at first but u can almost follow the outline of the hood on both photos. Its just lighting in the pics.
    Jmo

17. No it's not

No it's not that simple

IMO this is not hair, but a (BB) hat:

[​IMG]

All IMO

-Nin

18. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

:welcome6:

19. Bemused

Bemused New Member

Best I've seen yet. Thank you once again for your amazing work, I'm in awe.

20. KayCherry

KayCherry Well-Known Member

A camouflage looking one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.