Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by 0101ABA, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bemused

Bemused New Member

Hopefully the speculation will be over with an arrest soon. I hope people who believe or don't believe in a theory accept LE's findings.

2. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

Very good post, IMO. :welcome6:

3. Patriot10

Patriot10 New Member

The bridge guy (BG) and RL are not of the same height. RL is much taller. The photo of RL appears to have been shrunken to make him the exact same height as the BG. Look at the size of their heads. They do not match.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  4. Aropizt

Aropizt Active Member

Definitely. I mean is there any worse pain you can possibly cause a parent or grandparent than to murder their child? I'm not even a parent myself but have to think I'd much rather they take me than my child! Definitely agree that using children as pawns is all too common really so perhaps that's why my mind jumped to this line of thought. That and of course the fact that it is much rarer for this to have been a completely random crime where the killer had no connection whatsoever to the victim, I'm assuming even less common if the killer is indeed not a SK (though I've also definitely considered that as well and don't know what to make of LE saying it's not). I just think overall that if it was not a SK, then the chances are extremely high there was some kind of targeted personal motive even if the girls themselves had no idea who the killer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy1954 likes this.
  5. TheOtherChristina

TheOtherChristina truth & empathy

I'm well aware of all of that and my post didn't contradict any of that in any way. However, he did take a plea deal last week that led to dropped charges of false informing and obstruction. It is my understanding that those are new counts and they are likely to be related to the parole violation itself, although the prosecutor will neither confirm nor deny.

"When asked if the two dropped charges were related to the Delphi double homicide investigation, Bean said he couldn’t comment." (link)

I would think that if they weren't new charges, he would just say that rather than no-commenting.

:thinking:

6. sumzero

sumzero Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I look forward to the mods expunging all posts which insinuate RL's guilt, when it becomes clear, either through LE statement or an arrest of someone else, that RL had absolutely nothing to do with these crimes. RL has not been named a POI or suspect. In fact, LE has repeatedly said RL is not a suspect at this time. If that isn't enough to keep the sleuthing of RL to a bare minimum, I don't know what is. I guess I'm just not that smart.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  7. Bemused

Bemused New Member

In your opinion. The only opinion that really matters when they're arresting someone is LE's and what LE can prove, I don't think that's an opinion but a simple fact.

8. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

The thread will be closing shortly and reopening in the morning.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  9. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

I'm not really sure LE has given a height for BG . So I'm not sure I can make a determination of how tall each are based solely on that photo comparison. Also I'm not sure the height was the reason for the sleuther to make that image comparison JMO

10. Patriot10

Patriot10 New Member

You don't think that RL's photo appears to have been shrunken? I am a broadcast journalist with a Bachelors degree in broadcast journalism and I work in law enforcement. I've worked in videography and with still photograpers. It appears that RL's photo was deliberately altered and made smaller so that his height matches that of the guy on the bridge (Bridge Guy/BG).

Nancy1954 likes this.
  11. Patriot10

Patriot10 New Member

I don't understand--- the very fact that the two photos appear to show people of the exact same height is HUGE. It's almost a perfect physical match. But, I still believe that the photo of RL was altered (shrunken) to make him appear to be the same height as the Bridge Guy (BG).

In reality, RL is much taller than the guy on the bridge.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  12. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

I'll wait with "baited" breath......JK :) I've read and viewed the interviews already. My interpretation is just different than others.

13. JLSChook

JLSChook Well-Known Member

Link with proof is upthread. :)

Have a good night all.

May justice come tomorrow for Libby and Abby. :bedtime:

14. otto

otto Verified Expert

No. The photo of the property owner has been augmented so that his coat is the same shape as the suspect's coat, and the pants are equally augmented.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  15. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

How tall is BG in reality?

16. CataKil

CataKil Member

I agree, good question. A recent charge of obstruction of justice means he attempted to pervert the course of justice by misleading LE in some way during an investigation. Could this have to do with his alibi? Of course this is purely speculation on my part.

17. JLSChook

JLSChook Well-Known Member

I think Nin even said someone altered the height. The thread is going to close but I think that post is back a page or 2

18. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread will reopen in the morning.
    G'night
    Tricia

Nancy1954 likes this.
  19. otto

otto Verified Expert

Good Morning!

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts about how this unfolded.

I'm assuming that the suspect parked his vehicle in the trees at the South end of the cemetery, and that he accessed the bridge from the SE end. If that is true, was he at the North entrance to the park when the girls arrived? Did he have another victim in mind, perhaps he saw a single woman in the parking area? What led him to park in a secluded area and look for a victim in the park?

Also, given that there is a somewhat similar murder 5 years ago in Iowa, is there an industry that is common in Iowa and Indiana, and a job that doesn't involve long hauling? Although it may seem unlikely that two similar murders five years apart are related, look at Joran van der Sloot - two similar murders five years apart.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  20. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Good Morning WS friends. I certainly hope that RL's hearing isn't delayed & that it brings some answers towards solving the murder of these girls. Prayers for the families & LE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.