IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what LE said at one of the first PC's about this case regarding the video/audio that was taken, I can only assume that there was something awful that was videotaped and or recorded on the audio. Everyone wants to hear or see more but there's a reason why we haven't and I'm guessing that is why.

I also think that LE is way more ahead on this case that anyone gives them credit for. Remember they got over 12000 tips after releasing the audio and video clips. There's a good chance that one or more of those tips have named BG. Also as I stated above they know much more about this case than any of us do so they know the type of suspect they're looking for and what that person might sound like as well. Hopefully the DNA can help them solve this case but personally I think they have a pretty good idea of who did it but need that final piece to make an arrest.
I would settle for a transcript and the number of distinct voices or determination of the number of people heard (even if not discernible speech).

Based on what LE said at one of the first PC's about this case regarding the video/audio that was taken, I can only assume that there was something awful that was videotaped and or recorded on the audio. Everyone wants to hear or see more but there's a reason why we haven't and I'm guessing that is why.

I also think that LE is way more ahead on this case that anyone gives them credit for. Remember they got over 12000 tips after releasing the audio and video clips. There's a good chance that one or more of those tips have named BG. Also as I stated above they know much more about this case than any of us do so they know the type of suspect they're looking for and what that person might sound like as well. Hopefully the DNA can help them solve this case but personally I think they have a pretty good idea of who did it but need that final piece to make an arrest.

I so hope you are right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you about the girls just being kids. I cannot imagine the paralyzing fear and numbness and shock. As to the other, I can see your point totally. Excellent thoughts.
I am telling you I really need an emoticon that is a swing, this :fence: is not good enough for the to-ing and fro-ing I do

I totally agree. I also have always imagined that perhaps he "promised" them he'd let them go eventually if they cooperated quietly. Unfortunately, most people don't know that if someone is trying to move you to a secondary location, they are most likely going to kill you anyway. Being as innocent as they were, they probably believed him if this was the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiana Landmarks will put up a temporary fence at the north end of the bridge. There will be a sign on the bridge to warn against trespassing. The bridge will eventually re-open as part of Delphi's trail system.

The repairs are expected to cost $121,000. Indiana Landmarks expects to have the title for the bridge by the end of June. Indiana Landmarks will front the cost of the repairs and hopes to recover the cost through grants.

“While the High Bridge has been a popular destination for generations, including the period when it carried trains, it has never been considered a safe structure for pedestrians. This project will temporarily close off access in order to make it a much safer place for people of all ages to enjoy,” said Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...landmarks-to-repair-delphis-monon-high-bridge

I get what you are saying. But if that be the case why would his lawyer suggest he keep quiet. I believe I read that here. If wrong correct me. Imo

Whenever someone is arrested they are read their Miranda rights.. which in essence say, "...The person in custody must, prior to interrogation, be clearly informed that he/she has the right to remain silent, and that anything the person says will be used against that person in court; the person must be clearly informed that he/she has the right to consult with an attorney and to have that attorney present during questioning, and that, if he/she is indigent, an attorney will be provided at no cost to represent him/her."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_warning

It is my contention that, RL knew he hadn't killed the girls, therefore he didn't even think about getting a lawyer when the girls were found on his property. He has lived in that town for over 50 years and nothing like this had ever happened before. To him anyway. So, because of that he was "excited" to be a "part" of something big happening in his hometown. He showed where it happened on his property. He talked to the media and LE. It wasn't until he was arrested on charges that were not about the girls that he "lawyered up" as they say. At that point his lawyer told him to stop talking. It's his right. So when LE said he was not cooperating, it was because he had a lawyer and the lawyer knew things RL said could be used against him, especially if he didn't have a lawyer present while LE was talking to him. IMO that is all not cooperating means and why his lawyer told him to be quiet.

I am very disappointed in the turnabout. RL will die in jail. Whether the Main Suspect is ever arrested, the murders of two young girls being left on his property has effectively ended RLs life. There is no joy to be found in this legal matter.

Same here. The prisons and jails here in Indiana are bursting at the seams as it is, a non-violent old man shouldn't be sent to prison. Jail time? Maybe. JMO.

It is my contention that, RL knew he hadn't killed the girls, therefore he didn't even think about getting a lawyer when the girls were found on his property. He has lived in that town for over 50 years and nothing like this had ever happened before. To him anyway. So, because of that he was "excited" to be a "part" of something big happening in his hometown. He showed where it happened on his property. He talked to the media and LE. It wasn't until he was arrested on charges that were not about the girls that he "lawyered up" as they say. At that point his lawyer told him to stop talking. It's his right. So when LE said he was not cooperating, it was because he had a lawyer and the lawyer knew things RL said could be used against him, especially if he didn't have a lawyer present while LE was talking to him. IMO that is all not cooperating means and why his lawyer told him to be quiet.

In this case, RL "not cooperating" means he simply was not talking. IMO, he'd said enough in interviews, but he agreed to do those TV and radio show interviews, so it was his judgment call.

The easiest way to control these two girls would be to bump one off the bridge.
I'm guessing Abby. Libby being startled and afraid for her friend put her phone in her pocket and ran "down the hill" with BG to the bottom of the bridge. L's first concern would be for her friend who's either in incredible pain, or not breathing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If I am the sheriff of this county, with a high profile investigation being conducted and the resulting media coverage, I would want to be there in person to witness the proceedings. Chances are, I will be questioned extensively and need to have a very thorough knowledge of anything remotely related to this investigation. Even I, as a uninvolved bystander, would have been there, had the opportunity presented. MOO

Just to reiterate what's being said in that * key * article:

BBM

Quotes:

'German had the presence of mind to hit record on her phone and because of that, police were not only able to release still frames of the suspect but an audio clip too.'

'The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.'

End of quotes

I think it's "safe" to assume, the girls -or at least one of them- were (was) attacked right after that frame showing the POI/BG walking on the bridge, since Libby recorded it and LE was able to watch it on the video. It would not make much sense IMO and I doubt Libby would have had the opportunity to video record much later, unless she was able to conceal her phone and continue recording the audio only.

GRAPHIC/WARNING

-------------------

We recall the PC, where it was stated the pictures/ video frames showing the POI/BG were taken at a moment right before criminal activity was about to occur and Libby was a hero having the presence of mind to record it. Is it possible, that the killer eliminated or incapacitated one victim right away, possibly gravely injured her? If it was Abby first, did he make Libby carrying her over all the way through the creek over to the other side and Libby (did she possibly record it further via audio unbeknownst to the killer?) ? That way he would not have to touch one victim and poor Abby would have never dropped Libby to run away IMO. How terrifying.

All IMO

-Nin

Sensitive matter: Scroll and roll

I tried to envision BG killing one child and demanding the other child to carry her across the creek. I can't make that happen.

If BG shoots my bff and then, expects me to help him in any fashion, no, my legs would never allow me to carry my wounded friend for him. Just shoot me now. I don't think Liberty would carry her dead or wounded bff either. These were children; not soldiers. JMHO

I'm guessing Abby. Libby being startled and afraid for her friend put her phone in her pocket and ran "down the hill" with BG to the bottom of the bridge. L's first concern would be for her friend who's either in incredible pain, or not breathing.

I have thought the exact same thing!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In this case, RL "not cooperating" means he simply was not talking. IMO, he'd said enough in interviews, but he agreed to do those TV and radio show interviews, so it was his judgment call.

I agree him "not cooperating" may mean after he hired a lawyer he would only talk with his lawyer present. As he should.

I believe it was his lawyers call.
Jmo

Could there be an option to reduce RL's sentence (pv) *IF* he does finally share info that he's been sitting on for all this time?
I'm curious if he was stopped speaking( by counsel ) to LE only due to him possibly admitting and adding even more information to his parole violation only.
Do we know if he was hushed up regarding info regarding the girls' murders?
He just seems too Cold to be protecting anyone who had the gall to choose his property to be the CS location.But, If he is covering for someone, is he covering up evidence that even more of his property , outbuildings are involved?.
At this point I can't see the man obliging to cover up anything that someone else did, regardless of their relationship/friendship to or with him.
What's the probable cause for the SW? Did he give the Monster a ride?
PC for his SW must be big, considering so many LE involved, msm crews, etc. I believe if the other 12- 15 (iirc) sw's were as long or as involved as RL's there would have been at least one msm reporter there.

All the above is purely speculation, opinion, and grasping at straws.

This may have been covered so forgive me if im bringing old stuff up but do we know if RL smokes? DNA residue and brand may add some important info. In one of the photos BG clearly is smoking...just a thought. scanner thread is also worth checking

Could there be an option to reduce RL's sentence (pv) *IF* he does finally share info that he's been sitting on for all this time?
I'm curious if he was stopped speaking( by counsel ) to LE only due to him possibly admitting and adding even more information to his parole violation only.
Do we know if he was hushed up regarding info regarding the girls' murders?
He just seems too Cold to be protecting anyone who had the gall to choose his property to be the CS location.
So, if he is covering for someone, is he covering up evidence that even more of his property , outbuildings are involved.
At this point I can't see the man obliging to cover up anything that someone else did, regardless of their relationship/friendship to or with him.
What's the probable caus for the SW? Did he give the Monster a ride?
PC for his SW must be big, considering so many LE involved, msm crews, etc. 8 believe if the other 12- 15 (iirc) sw's were as long or as involved as RL's there would have been at least one msm reporter there.

All the above is purely speculation, opinion, and grasping at straws.

But what if there is no info ?
Nothing to tell!

i think that would be too risky. They could survive the fall and run away. Pushing one over may result in losing control of the situation.

Did I not read on here the other day that it was said that , one of the girls could of made a get away but the love the girls had for each other means they stayed together costing both of them their lives?

So I can not imagine he injured one or pushed one of the bridge to get the other one to comply when he only wanted one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow