IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone thinking about calling in a tip, the Sgt made it clear they want you to call (with tips, not advice).

Not just if you know someone who looks/sounds like bridge guy, but if you SEE someone who looks like him Call.
Isn't that what they have been doing? Confused..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Deer Creek isn't just the name of the creek. The area is also called Deer Creek Township, so that could explain some of those comments.

HTH's (I had the same question earlier)
I was thinking maybe also imo that was probably a difficult question for LE to answer since I there was two victims and it might have been that though close in proximity, one might have been one place and the other another. But just guessing imo always and feel free to debunk me I miss a lot of details.

IMO
You can't see a face on the images we have ..
All we have are clothes.
I can't imagine how many calls they got on ppl dressed like this bridge dude.

To me that took up valuable time.
Jmo

I was thinking maybe also imo that was probably a difficult question for LE to answer since I there was two victims and it might have been that though close in proximity, one might have been one place and the other another. But just guessing imo always and feel free to debunk me I miss a lot of details.

I think they decided to flee he caught one then caught the other.
Killed 2 different places but close.

Isn't that what they have been doing? Confused..

Yes, but this is current and a clear indication they do not know who BG is.

Many times on these threads it has been claimed that LE is no longer looking for tips, so that must mean they know who the murderer is.

Obviously I don't believe they have a suspect in mind and the latest statement supports that.

Can someone direct me to LE's latest comments/press conference? I've been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks!

I think they decided to flee he caught one then caught the other.
Killed 2 different places but close.

Right, my thoughts on this is almost the same. I remember and I'd have to find it, but LE said at some point I believe that the girls loved eachother and stayed together? But that doest mean at the point where BG did something to one, that the other didn't try to at least sneak off or run. Idk imo always could have made a slight difference in location. Personally I don't think it was too far from one another, if you take the shore comment and put it with the in the creek comment. Imo always

I saw how upset law enforcement was at the early press conferences. That suggests to me that they saw something rocked them to the core, and these are experienced LEOs.

However, I seem to remember hearing that LE also did not initially think that what they discovered was the result of murder.

Maybe what LE.initially discovered was innocent seeming until agencies got involved--agencies that perhaps recognized​ what only they could see as a pattern and common denominators from other cases. Then they perhaps shared those past and brutal case details with the LE members who were so visibly shaken. Perhaps what shook LE was learning the breadth​ and depth of those other cases and recognizing the monster they were facing.

The above is just my opinion.

That isn't what they said. On Feb 13 before the bodies were found they did not think foul play was involved. Even in retrospect I don't think it would've mattered because I believe the girls were deceased by 3:30 PM, IMO. If you listen to Kim Riley on 2/14 after the bodies were found he explicitly stated they suspected foul play, paraphrase.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

Thanks for this post Kizzy. I was querying the 50-60 ft from the bank/water/water's edge yesterday on the last thread. As these are all MSM from the 14th I will look for a LE link too on the media thread. Unless any of you wizzos can link it for us?

Regarding the BG pic, has anyone taken the visible side of his face that is in the light and replicated it to make it into a full face on any of the previous threads? If not, could that be done ? (Website? You're good at that stuff)

Re. The "watch". Could it be the butt end of the pistol/taser/whatever poking out below the jacket? When I look at the "watch" the pistol outline and the question mark at the top, they could even be joined as if they are one continuation under his jacket. He does look like his jacket is stuffed with gear and the bum bag too, he could be maintenance for the bridge? Has anyone checked out the CSX staff?

All JMO

BBM
Happy to give it a go! I will try to get it posted before close of thread tonight. :fence:

Off topic and I'm new at this sleuthing stuff, but I wanted to share how I felt after watching 20/20 last night. The segment was on Scott Peterson and his disappearance/death of his wife Laci (and unborn child). I was able to see how LE had him in their sight from day 1 and Laci's mom never knew it for a very long time. The program showed the way LE tracked him, how they interpreted his answers to questions, and how they were cautious in building the case. The Prosecutors even explained how a small mishap caused the Defending Attorney's to go ape-poo over something and it could have caused them a fatal blow in the trial. So I see now why they must be very careful. I have faith in our LE and feel certain that Delphi has the best of the best working for our girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that some people who are critical of LE's performance to date are fine with letting a habitual drunk driver and scofflaw free with an ankle bracelet. They're fine with trusting someone who's proven to be unworthy of trust to not violate the leniency of probation instead of incarceration.

I'm also curious why some people who think a killer is in the wind, their children are in danger, and LE should release more information think Delphi, Indiana is not one of the safest cities in this country with a large LE presence and BG's pictures circulating. Christopher Dorner was hiding in plain sight for several days rather than two months.

That seems rather counterintuitive to me. JMO

Right, my thoughts on this is almost the same. I remember and I'd have to find it, but LE said at some point I believe that the girls loved eachother and stayed together? But that doest mean at the point where BG did something to one, that the other didn't try to at least sneak off or run. Idk imo always could have made a slight difference in location. Personally I don't think it was too far from one another, if you take the shore comment and put it with the in the creek comment. Imo always

I just saw that quote in an article last night and it was Libby's grandpa who said it about the girls staying together. I don't recall any LEO saying that, just the Slocum hero comment, IIRC. I'll look through my history to see if I can find it after more caffeine.

Replicating the side of his face that is visible will not render an accurate picture of his full face. Faces are not symmetrical.

I find it interesting that some people who are critical of LE's performance to date are fine with letting a habitual drunk driver and scofflaw free with an ankle bracelet. They're fine with trusting someone who's proven to be unworthy of trust to not violate the leniency of probation instead of incarceration.

I'm also curious why some people who think a killer is in the wind, their children are in danger, and LE should release more information think Delphi, Indiana is not one of the safest cities in this country with a large LE presence and BG's pictures circulating. Christopher Dorner was hiding in plain sight for several days rather than two months.

That seems rather counterintuitive to me. JMO

Well, first if you didn't have so many people blocked you would see that many of us have answered that very question a multitude of times.

I also posted a link to the media thread earlier about LE's foul play remarks.

And I find your remark insulting to those of us who are merely questioning why LE can't give an update to help people feel safe and/or reassured. Hearing optimism is not very high surely can't be encouraging to those who live there as many who do have stated.

And the constant bashing of RL is noted. People have their opinions.

Yes, but this is current and a clear indication they do not know who BG is.

Many times on these threads it has been claimed that LE is no longer looking for tips, so that must mean they know who the murderer is.

Obviously I don't believe they have a suspect in mind and the latest statement supports that.
Moo I think they do. What if it's a ploy. I think they know who he is, and I feel as though that's a ploy so the suspect still thinks he's under the radar. Moo. Just my thoughts.

I just googled and found that intentionally deceiving the public during a homicide investigation is a rarity. What I fail to grasp on any level was how they claimed the public was not in danger and yet have also alluded to not knowing who the killer is. Those 2 points are counterintuitive.
Have they retracted their belief of the public not being in danger?

all jmo

By that standard, if "the public is not in danger" is literal to the absolute, considering the existence of unsolved murders in general, the public then is perpetually in danger.

So the question becomes "What is the danger?"

If LE were to announce "the public is in danger" they'd expect people to take cover or maybe even flee from an area, for example an instance of a lone sniper or impending bomb threat. The danger is recognizable and imminent.

Somewhere but I can't find the link one of the Sergeants involved in the investigation urged people to use common sense and be conscious of their surroundings. That's seems to be their standard advice and it's as best as it gets.

What LE does not do is create unnecessary fear and panic unless they're certain there's a threat. BG could be anywhere by now. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replicating the side of his face that is visible will not render an accurate picture of his full face. Faces are not symmetrical. I saw one that was done early on and he looked like a freakin werewolf. LOL. No lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73