IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also as important as evidence left behind, look at it from 'What is missing?'....sometimes an item is self-serving to the killer, but he isn't the swapping type, I can assure you.

Very good question (what is missing??)... i had not thought about trophies!! You have me wondering now... any guesses as to what might be missing from one oe both girls possessions? A neclace? An earring? Ring?

The people involved had no clue that Libby was taking pictures/video/recording them. Too old to know any better. Big slip up. Libby's cell phone may just lead to their arrests!!

Questions for locals:
-Do people hunt in park or near by land? What were they hunting in February? Deer?
-Did kids frequently hike alone in the park? ---Did hikers see RL or his neighbors walking there on a regular basis?
-Can you get Wifi in the park? Do photos upload instantly, or not till back closer to town? What about Snapchat postings??
-Can you make a call on your iPhone from the park? Or text?
-Have you ever seen a car on road under south bridge?
-Did the LE have all roads closed on 2/13 evening to the north bridge, south bridge, cemetery and RL home? Or was it all open as didn't suspect foul play yet?
-How far into woods by cemetery parking lot were girls left? Can a vehicle parked there be seen easily or not?
-I saw a local news video where RL was talking about the girls. He mentioned that kids come to the park, meet up with others and leave in a car. I thought it was odd - almost like he knew what happened. He also claimed that the girls had to walk with someone through the brush...to get to their resting site... as though he knew. He mentioned that he returned home at 1830 after being at out-of-town fish store.
-Local news videos showed 2 other local, older guys talking about the missing girls. I wonder if they are friends/ neighbors of RL and live around there too?
-I saw a video talking about Abby selected for her name associated with Salem witch trials. Is there a religious undertone that we are missing?

Regarding Snapchat, according to my teens because I wouldn't have any idea, if you take pictures using your phone camera you can also load them and send through the Snapchat app. It doesn't matter when those pictures were taken. The time stamp is from when they were loaded and then sent.

I bring this up because my daughter pointed out that the picture of Abby could have been taken earlier on the phone camera and sent at 2:07. We might be assuming that the timestamp on the SC photo places them on the bridge at that time but that might not be so.

Theoretically they may have crossed the bridge earlier than assumed (ex. 1:30) and hiked around the south side, sat somewhere and loaded the picture to Snapchat. They might have been getting ready to cross back over the bridge (back to the main entrance) when they encountered and filmed BG.

jmo and FFIW :fence:

The time stamp on that photo of Abby is the time it was taken. It may or may not be the time it was sent. But if you take a pic using Snapchat and save it, when you access it again and send it, the time stamp shown on the photo is the time it was taken.

Justice may never come. These folks, and the community have to carry on. Life has to be lived, and if this helps them heal, it's great. What they are processing is the reality of their lives, not the view of someone else's existence from behind a monitor or touchscreen.
A baseball field being built is a good thing I agree but the timing in my opinion is too soon, as justice should come first. JMO again

Some are known to take items from their victim to use as remembrance tokens. They would not show up necessarily on the pawn market, or used in swap meets. I would hate to think there was such a group that gathered beyond the prison walls or edges of the grave.

Oh right thanks, sorry about that, I've considered the same thoughts on this imo

Justice may never come. These folks, and the community have to carry on. Life has to be lived, and if this helps them heal, it's great. What they are processing is the reality of their lives, not the view of someone else's existence from behind a monitor or touchscreen.

It's possible it may also be viewed as a bit premature by locals also. /moo

Of course people have to carry on. (It's ingrained into most of us- Americans especially.)

I understand and agree with a community coming together. I'm all for it. My personal view is that society as a whole (not you) eagerly awaits a time when everyone has closure. Closure is such a personal point of view. Some have it right away. Some families never do. Sometimes people are nudged into believing a plaque or space is a substitute for closure.

This is not directed at you, it's my personal feelings how this term closure is often rushed, nudged, forced, etc.

I hope the families and community can arrive to a peaceful place at their own pace.

They also searched inside the home in BBR. They can be seen taking photos inside the in the news reel.

Yes, LE did search inside of the home and exterior buildings on BBR. I think it is because whatever may be on Liberty's phone made known to LE that the two girls were taken inside a building, home, trailer, camper, barn, room or some such structure as those.

As I've previously posted with links, LE did not block the roads leading to High Bridge on the evening of Feb 13. Hence, the opportunity existed for the two girls to be returned. As far as high risk is concerned, isn't it a high risk crime to capture two girls and murder them in broad daylight? JMHO

Yes, LE did search inside of the home and exterior buildings on BBR. I think it is because whatever may be on Liberty's phone made known to LE that the two girls were taken inside a building, home, trailer, camper, barn, room or some such structure as those.

As I've previously posted with links, LE did not block the roads leading to High Bridge on the evening of Feb 13. Hence, the opportunity existed for the two girls to be returned. As far as high risk is concerned, isn't it a high risk crime to capture two girls and murder them in broad daylight? JMHO
Do you believe the crime occurred where the bodies were found?

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

I don't want to think "justice may never come" not in just this case but in all murder cases. As I said this is just MY opinion, sorry to have stepped on your toes. Carry on

If it was too high risk to murder two girls in broad daylight, how might they have been willingly convinced to leave the area in broad daylight, without informing the person they knew would be arriving to pick them up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you don't think LE were checking inside any vehicles that first night they went missing? And if vehicles weren't being checked and these girls had been taken somewhere else before they were found the next day so near where they went missing from could clues have been missed? :dunno: JMO

I don't think they were searching cars. I don't think they were actively searching that much because they assumed they were lost in the woods and they'd find them in the morning, or that they'd gone off with a friend and they'd turn up in town. I think this is part of the reason why LE has been so emotional about the discovery of their bodies - because they didn't take it seriously that they were missing in the first place.

Via RTV6:

[video=youtube;YAgEGUUuUPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgEGUUuUPQ[/video]

This idea--a ballpark to honor the girls--makes me smile. There's so much that's right about that plan. It's a path forward for everyone, a place to gently remember two young lives, and it's also a beautiful nod toward the future. The kids who will meet, play, learn, and grow there will help the community move beyond February​ 2017 in all the right ways. What better way is there to remember.

Amen! I think this is an excellent way for future generations to remember the joy that both Libby and Abby had for the game. I pray that anyone who disagrees with it never has to go through what these families have had to go through. And I am so glad that they want to give opportunities to future generations of children to be impacted by team sports in a way that it seems that the girls both were. As a youth coach I can't think of a better lasting legacy for them to have left to live on forever!

edit to add:IMO BG arrest/prosectuion should have no impact when or where a tribute to these young girls happens. He is but a spec of dust and they are a bright shinning light still shinning on this world!

Amen! I think this is an excellent way for future generations to remember the joy that both Libby and Abby had for the game. I pray that anyone who disagrees with it never has to go through what these families have had to go through. And I am so glad that they want to give opportunities to future generations of children to be impacted by team sports in a way that it seems that the girls both were. As a youth coach I can't think of a better lasting legacy for them to have left to live on forever!

^^^^ = [emoji4]

As for timing, who can say what feels right for the families. And for them, time must feel excruciatingly...weird. In these circumstances, two and a half months for them might feel like an eternity.

[emoji169]

Do you believe the crime occurred where the bodies were found?

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

Sadly, I do not feel the murders occurred where the two girls were later found. I also believe more than one killer was involved in the crimes. From videos, all I can determine is one broken stick on the ground at or near the CS tape on RLs property.

I would like to know how deep the leaves are inside the CS tape area on land as the leaves did not appear to be turned over to expose decomposing leaves.

I have not provided a link to this data so please consider it my very own opinion. Thank you.

Very good!!

RTV6 Delphi Daughters: A 360 degree view of the Monon High Bridge Trail:

[video=youtube;halEn96yj9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halEn96yj9w[/video]

Very good!!

RTV6 Delphi Daughters: A 360 degree view of the Monon High Bridge Trail:

[video=youtube;halEn96yj9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halEn96yj9w[/video]

Check out marker 2:38ff and turn it backwards towards the NW end of the bridge (the beginning): That's the spot, where the path starts to go off towards the cemetery! You can see the person emerging from the path. There are also people on that path in the woods or around that path, when you swing the view over towards E of the spot, where the person emerges.

All IMO

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads